EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This could explain the faashun sense. She follows this person. If you click through their IG you will see many favourite looks she’s tried to copy. The difference is Demi can pull it off… so to speak. Thanks Daaarlings.
View attachment 1741980
Love Deni and who knows Lou probs is trying to emulate the look but totally different demographic!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Spent my morning at south Melbourne market. Had a lovely breakfast at canteen, got some fruit and veg and Georgi and Rods, some meat and spaghetti. Didn’t go live. Didn’t make my husband film me. Didn’t sqwark at the top of my voice. I think I did it wrong. No sightings of it, but I’m almost positive I saw Alove……..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
giphy.gif

Ms OneWord is off to a pub for lunch and she is dressed appropriately! No bikini that I could tell (from her stories) - just a smart-looking top underneath a denim jacket. Let's hope she wore something appropriate on her lower half (and not double denim).

Reactions: 9
Here's EL on Healthy Homes

Okay, knock me down with a feather, but she has a lovely smile and seems really charming here! I think she'd actually do quite well with her own house and garden, interviewy-type show.

Is that Danni from The Block? She looks so different with blonde hair.

Reactions: 6
Was out at breakfast this morning, there were 2 Melbourne United players also there having breakfast. LouLou would have wet her pants if she was there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1742249

Ms OneWord is off to a pub for lunch and she is dressed appropriately! No bikini that I could tell (from her stories) - just a smart-looking top underneath a denim jacket. Let's hope she wore something appropriate on her lower half (and not double denim).
I'm pretty sure that pink top is still a crop, well it's a singlet on the appropriately sized person, but it's a crop on her. She's worn it before.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She woke up craving duck & rice there is never a moment she ain’t thinking about food.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 1742249

I’m pretty sure that’s the pink top she wears with the yellow bra (🤮). So it’s a little shorter; especially with her “swollen belly”.

I'm pretty sure that pink top is still a crop, well it's a singlet on the appropriately sized person, but it's a crop on her. She's worn it before.
Oh snap. Didn’t see this before I posted 😁

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure that’s the pink top she wears with the yellow bra (🤮). So it’s a little shorter; especially with her “swollen belly”.

Oh snap. Didn’t see this before I posted 😁
It's not our first pink crop top rodeo 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Soooo…she didn’t want to be ‘seen’ this week….except to show she’s Uber important and was sitting courtside at the bball??!! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Poor Duck!!! - The Gulps, The Fake icky Voice, All of it!! Ughhhh!!! Putrid trash!! Her whole week has felt like oxtail slop simmering in the back ground???? What a metaphor!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Super Mum 🤣🤣🤣
Super Mum - except when she dumps her 11 year old at the Basketball to sit with babe and look at her phone the whole time, or screech like a banshee.

Super Mum - except for Wednesday when it's ROOT & SLOP night with Babe

Super Mum - except when she dumps them on her ex cause Mad busy mumma cannot cope with 3 childen

Super Mum - especially when she gets her primary School age children to film her for the gram before school and when they get home from school

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor Emmylou having a date night with baby sister while babe was out on the town with a large group celebrating his friends birthday. Seems that providing free tickets, accommodation and oxtail spew only gets you a Wednesday night root.
P.S. the women babe hangs out with are 20 years younger and 10 sizes smaller so not really Emmys vibe.
Wake up Emmylou, I think you may have been scammed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I swear Russell Hobbs said they weren’t going to use her after some people complained apart from one more ad. Is this is? No more?

Someone above said Charlize Theron in Monster and I’m deceased 💀
1F87BE47-D385-4A69-B87D-59D3E59DBCC4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.