EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this on the Coming Soon highlights on Zoe Moss. So much for the stock to be coming soon. Also most online retailers have already started their Black Friday sales.

Screenshot_20221119-203224_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
WHO THE duck WAKES UP CRAVING DUCK?

I’m my 40 years on earth I have never once awoken desperate for meat (I can’t stop myself giggling at that sentence 😂). Honestly there is something very wrong with her reliance upon food to fill voids and act as her comfort and best friend.

Crossing all my fingers and toes for hopeful mums on tattle that lines on tests stay lines and you get the news you’re hoping for ❤
That could be a good start for a new thread title - waking up and craving bleeping duck or the other funny comment about waking up and thinking of meat hahahaha sorry my humour is weird 🥴

She is just not comfortable in her own company is she? My husband went off to play cricket today with rain clouds looming…I was so disappointed when he came home an hour later as I really love having Saturdays to myself 🥹🙈

She was hoping someone from Melb United would pick this story up and offer her corporate box seats or something better than the nosebleed section….grifting Bogan Basketball Banshee 😆View attachment 1742471
My Mums partner just up and left her after 38 years and she is struggling big time being home alone surrounded by the 4 walls. Some people need to have a partner and can’t be on their own. Everyone’s different I guess.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20221119-223139_Instagram.jpg

From ox tail to seal, as a prospective MasterChef contestant i would've expected a bit more...but that's our Lazy Loo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That could be a good start for a new thread title - waking up and craving bleeping duck or the other funny comment about waking up and thinking of meat hahahaha sorry my humour is weird 🥴

My Mums partner just up and left her after 38 years and she is struggling big time being home alone surrounded by the 4 walls. Some people need to have a partner and can’t be on their own. Everyone’s different I guess.
EmmyLou Loves #54 Who wakes up feeling like duck? Oxtail slop makes us chuck now we wait for Wednesday night @$ck.

Maybe I’ve had a few Vodkas. So what 😂😂✌

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She’s live and has been going for over half an hour. It’s not even 7am. There’s about 180 viewers. She’s cooking slop and doing a q&a 😳😳😳 It’s a bit early for her in my life TBH also in a crop

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Someone just mentioned the fact that she didn’t wash her hands after touching bins 😂 she’s obviously new to ELL 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s live and has been going for over half an hour. It’s not even 7am. There’s about 180 viewers. She’s cooking slop and doing a q&a 😳😳😳 It’s a bit early for her in my life TBH also in a crop
The smell in the house at 6.30am, I just cannot 😵💫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She’s doing a live!
At 7am on a Sunday morning…..
Cooking ox tail. I could actually throw up.
It’s far too early for this tit. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Which one of you fezza’s is Pip Lamour? Clearly from Tattle. She comes across as passive aggressive. Like she’s asking nice normal questions but with an undertone of snark. Maybe she’s the stalker. She’s on every live.

She’s turned comments off. She looks slim this morning in her crop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.