EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having someone cook you some greens and some carbs is a bewdiful way to end the weekend?????? Could she get anymore pathetic? Where were all these bewdiful mates when ALoveleftus and you were stuck in a recliner ??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No offence to the person who made it and she reshared it but that looks foul. I would be bringing up my lunch if someone served me that for dinner. I love a good stew or casserole but all those fatty bits 🤮
Her followers must be easily led.

Reactions: 12
Her banging on about the applicator was doing my head in! As if she’s ever given a duck about bacteria?? Does she wash that brush she used to blend it all over he face ever single time? Does she wash bleeping anything ever??
I know right! Look at the state of her house, and she's worried about bacteria on her make up applicator. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And just like that babe has prepared some sadza and kale to accompany the ox tail atrocity. Tell us you read her LL without telling us you read here. 🤣
When is babe going to take her on a date to a nice restaurant that he pays for?

Don't for a second think it was him btw. Seriously odd she didn't appear to catch him all weekend. That and i have had a duck full of women changing to please a man Kourtney Kardashian for example. Be you irrespective of the company you keep. EL never ate African on the daily at that till now its literally so embarrassing. Be you EL or at least be the you your children deserve as a mother, clue it's more than just food
So true. I doubt the kids want to eat that oxtail slop and that African sausage she has on the BBQ.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Gooey Morning✌✌ left over oxtail slop on your brown hoodie you’ve been wearing for days. Wash your clothes you gronk.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She doesn't need her Bailey Nelson for reading and she doesn't appear to be short sighted either so why did they choose her for a collab? (She was reading out info from the back of the packaging here)

Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 10.13.38 am.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Hamburgers from the freezer for ‘the children’ we know where your priorities LL.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Hamburgers from the freezer for ‘the children’ we know where your priorities LL.
Hamburgers from the freezer (Put in a. wrap). Cheap sandwich steaks cut with scissors (Put in a wrap). But for Babe, 3kgs of Oxtail slop that you probably dropped $100 on.

Repulsive.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.