EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Congrats to @Platenipples for a wonderful new thread title!

You win a 1 on 1 gym session with your new trainer SportyLou! Don’t forget to have a hearty BBQ breakfast beforehand and a few servings of Oxtail slop afterwards.

Will our Fitness Queen appear before the weekend? It’s anyones guess!

These threads move so fast recrap if you wanna lol

(Getting the thread number changed lol OOPSIE)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Thanks for new thread @Michy02 👌🏻 and brilliant thread title @Platenipples 🤌🏻

Good on Aaron for thriving without Emmy! It’s quite obvious now how much she held him back all for the sake of her “career”. I hope it was worth it Lou..
I hope it hurts her where she will feel the most pain - that one day he outshines her and out earns her, if he doesn’t already.

Reactions: 28

You win a 1 on 1 gym session with your new trainer SportyLou! Don’t forget to have a hearty BBQ breakfast beforehand and a few servings of Oxtail slop afterwards.

“Oxtail Slop” has become its own entity now. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

It’s anyones guess if she’ll appear ?

It’s anyones I guess I say

It’s anyones I guess I say

Meant it’s anyones guess ? If she’ll appear

Reactions: 3
I agree with someone in the other thread, she may have Covid. Remember earlier in the year she went AWOL for close to a week and came back and said she had been under the weather. It's either that or getting ready for a big reveal to her next scam. Would be funny if she popped up overseas somewhere, it wouldn't surprise me actually

Reactions: 19
I agree with someone in the other thread, she may have Covid. Remember earlier in the year she went AWOL for close to a week and came back and said she had been under the weather. It's either that or getting ready for a big reveal to her next scam. Would be funny if she popped up overseas somewhere, it wouldn't surprise me actually
I reckon if she had Covid we'd all know about it.
It's nothing to hide any more, she'd suck every bit of sympathy up!

Shell be back with a whispery "gewd mornin" post soon, doing a casual look away from the camera as she tells us she's had a bit going on or "there's been a bit fuckin' goin' on, I tell ya but you guys know me *insert giggle* no fuckin' keepin' EmmyLou from EmmyLou Loves down. I'm fuckin' here for it mate" or some such similar bullshit 🙄

I forgot to add a few big swallowing gulps with "you know, you know, just a lot going on"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I am wondering if she's trying to drop a few more kg's to fit into that 'elusive size 12' and tell all of us Fezzes to "GET EFFED" when she re-appears on IG

But I also agree, there is some 'scam' in the works - maybe to do with fitness.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe she's glued to a good TV series :unsure:

Wherever she is, she'll no doubt be checking in here and absolutely loving herself sick at all the comments wondering why she hasn't posted.

Reactions: 7
She probably goes missing when she loses followers. People probably follow again to watch the tit show.

Reactions: 10
Didn't someone in previous thread say cheezels were on special somewhere??? Mumma maddog bizy getting her cheezel fix!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon if she had Covid we'd all know about it.
It's nothing to hide any more, she'd suck every bit of sympathy up!

Shell be back with a whispery "gewd mornin" post soon, doing a casual look away from the camera as she tells us she's had a bit going on or "there's been a bit fuckin' goin' on, I tell ya but you guys know me *insert giggle* no fuckin' keepin' EmmyLou from EmmyLou Loves down. I'm fuckin' here for it mate" or some such similar bullshit 🙄

I forgot to add a few big swallowing gulps with "you know, you know, just a lot going on"
There might be some shame associated with getting Covid if she isn’t vaccinated. She was suspiciously quiet about vaccinations when everyone else was very public about it, so I’m assuming she (and therefore,The Children) aren’t vaccinated. She would have been filming (giggling and nose scrunching) herself at the vaccination centres for sure, otherwise.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I am wondering if she's trying to drop a few more kg's to fit into that 'elusive size 12' and tell all of us Fezzes to "GET EFFED" when she re-appears on IG

But I also agree, there is some 'scam' in the works - maybe to do with fitness.
She came back visibly thinner last time. Didn’t last, but she was!

Reactions: 5

She’ll be back. She’s hit the wall trying to keep up with the circus she’s created so it’s time to build the suspense then return with the new thing to flog. I agree with previous speculation of a pay monthly gig for exclusive content. She won’t use the usual platforms like patreon as she won’t get the uptake. Peace out until the revival happens ✌

Reactions: 17
There might be some shame associated with getting Covid if she isn’t vaccinated. She was suspiciously quiet about vaccinations when everyone else was very public about it, so I’m assuming she (and therefore,The Children) aren’t vaccinated. She would have been filming (giggling and nose scrunching) herself at the vaccination centres for sure, otherwise.
There’s no way she’s not vaccinated. A very small percentage of Australian adults chose not to be. Most people didn’t need to talk about it coz it was a really routine and normal thing to do. She was at restaurants and movies and shopping and all manner of places during the times that you had to show vaccine confirmation to get in. She’s dumb as dogshit but not sure the lady that has repeated medical interventions to cut kgs off her frame, and is happily administered intravenous vitamins by a lady with a hole in her glove, and seemingly dines out on the entrails of a cow every week has much concern about what she puts into her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
There’s no way she’s not vaccinated. A very small percentage of Australian adults chose not to be. Most people didn’t need to talk about it coz it was a really routine and normal thing to do. She was at restaurants and movies and shopping and all manner of places during the times that you had to show vaccine confirmation to get in. She’s dumb as dogshit but not sure the lady that has repeated medical interventions to cut kgs off her frame, and is happily administered intravenous vitamins by a lady with a hole in her glove, and seemingly dines out on the entrails of a cow every week has much concern about what she puts into her body.
She would have had to be vaccinated to have her gunt surgery as well.

Reactions: 18
Yes you’re probably right, my bad. Just me, thinking out loud trying make it make sense. 😂

She would have had to be vaccinated to have her gunt surgery as well.
Yes, that’s true. Sorry, to make an assumption. Just surprised she didn’t make a reel about it at the time.

Reactions: 10
It'd be using every ounce of her near non-existent will power to not be posting her "content"!
I wonder how 'bub' is going not having to film her - no pay this week for her!

And The Children - they can live their lives like they should and not have to film mad busy mumma before and after school for content.

Reactions: 14
It'd be using every ounce of her near non-existent will power to not be posting her "content"!
It's fantastic isn't it!! Wednesday night's shag means less when you can't share it "giggle giggle" with your peeps!
Maybe she's roadtripping to flood affected areas joggers in tow??🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.