EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She offered the cows bum spew to SL who said nah I’ve got my own stew on 😭😭😭 lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If they start calling her Sally Sue (giggle giggle wink wink) I think I'll lose my tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All that oxtail spew and diet lollies Jesus how much time did she spend in the toilet 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Would have paid money to see this!!

Wish I had this on video but my friend who works I Vic ave at a cafe saw her doing her her modelling shoots the other day, and watched her fall ass over into the gutter because she was so busy posing.

God I wish i saw that! 🤭🫣🤭🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Has anyone actually seen her eat it? She makes it, raves on about it. But I Havnt seen her sit at a table with a bowl of it.
Commenting on my own post.. Emmy ate the curry today (Looked like curry, couldn’t listen to the dribble so skipped on by)

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t go to the basketball because she got a booty call. #priorities. I’m so glad she cleared up all our hard hitting questions. SL single/EL not single. Another busy day at work for both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Couldn’t go to the basketball because she got a booty call. #priorities. I’m so glad she cleared up all our hard hitting questions. SL single/EL not single. Another busy day at work for both of them.
These 2 slack jawed yokels are not going to be making the “10 most inspirational women” lists in Forbes mag anytime soon..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Guys, do you think there is some Insta scammer, distance reiki, healer coach we could all use to erase our memories that Emmylou exists? Imagine it, going back to a time pre EL. 🤣🤣
Being able to shop and not have ptsd looking at a cheezel box, or Chicken in a biscuit, Mule shoes won’t send shivers down our spines, someone ordering beef cheeks at a restaurant won’t have us ducking for cover, just picture the serenity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guys, do you think there is some Insta scammer, distance reiki, healer coach we could all use to erase our memories that Emmylou exists? Imagine it, going back to a time pre EL. 🤣🤣
Being able to shop and not have ptsd looking at a cheezel box, or Chicken in a biscuit, Mule shoes won’t send shivers down our spines, someone ordering beef cheeks at a restaurant won’t have us ducking for cover, just picture the serenity 😂
I'm just waiting for Babeleftus and we will never hear or see of oxtail again. ✌🏿

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So Lazy Lou and Sally Sue appear to be a tag team now. It’s so blatantly obvious they are reading here on a daily basis and she’s orchestrating her entire content on our posts and comments. She tries to make everything on her stories look spontaneous but it’s completely premeditated & well thought out She will have instructed bubs in advance. WE SEE YOU, HAPPY TROLLING DOLLS
I think SL seems quite gentle and sweet natured. I find her authentic and likeable.

Reactions: 14
Firstly, I understand the irony of what I’m about to say considering I just watched all the stories……🙊

BUT…what the hell is the point of the stories in the kitchen today??? Why would anyone be interested in watching someone cut up potatos? Why be selfish and use wraps and spelt hot dog buns when all your kids/nieces/nephews want are a proper hot dog bun and a proper burger bun?? If you aren’t eating it what does it matter?? Why are you in the kitchen with no pants on?? When are you going to do some actual work?? It’s surely going on a month now since you’ve been in the office! 😱

I also am a tad envious of her relationship with SL! I have a sister who’s a bit of a narcissist at the moment and it makes me so sad how uninterested she is in me and my family - I’d do anything for a close fun relationship like they seem to have 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m at work at an actual office and suffering massively with PMDD and this fucker is talking into her phone (whilst sister looks all busy in the background) FFS - she’s annoying me more than usual today. Her life is a joke.

And because my brain is broken, instead of doing work I want to watch her stories and catch up here but as there’s no closed captions, I am going to have to waste my precious time and re-watch her drivel. I’m a bigger loser than her. And she’s living in my head rent free.

Agree Sally Sue looked like she was trying not to cry.

I’m sick of my boss expecting me to perform 🤣

Melbourne weather sucks.

I dislike her even more when I’m manic and struggling.

Sorry 😞
Awwwww fellow PMDD sufferer here, it’s hell. Sending hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.