EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get the duck outta here...!
I feel this is a selfie that needs to be sent to her lover.. why post it? Hardly spontaneous when you need to walk over to the ring light… woman needs to be sectioned…

Also , comments off a feature of her lives now so her sheep can’t see rhe questions she doesn’t like as cant screen them.. 🤣

Reactions: 15
I feel this is a selfie that needs to be sent to her lover.. why post it? Hardly spontaneous when you need to walk over to the ring light… woman needs to be sectioned…

Also , comments off a feature of her lives now so her sheep can’t see rhe questions she doesn’t like as cant screen them.. 🤣
Oh is that the plan going forward?!? I don’t think anyone was leaving nasty comments? Great, lots of lives with her talking even more tit than usual 😴😴😴

Reactions: 14
Does a live, but comments are off?

such as loser. She wants to control the narrative. The way she pronounced Infallable killed me. Such a Yokel

who does Smokey eye for an afternoon basketball fundraiser. 🥴. I’m guessing some professional basketball players will be there. So she’ll trot out the crop top

And her comment that people are saying lovely things to her (but the comments are off). Such a LIAR

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't watch the rest of the live. I did catch the start where she answered a question about her investment house in WA. Last year, the fence blew down, needed a new oven and there was a problem with the roof and it cost her $20k.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I can't watch the rest of the live. I did catch the start where she answered a question about her investment house in WA. Last year, the fence blew down, needed a new oven and there was a problem with the roof and it cost her $20k.
Sounds like a good INVESTMENT 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That person who said they were in California and they loved her.....that WAS NOT me!!! What assholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
During the live did anyone else notice the mess of a hovel behind her.
Stay home and tidy your bleeping house

Reactions: 21
That was a boring live where you cannot see the questions, we know she just didn't address any nasty ones.
And 2nd time she has said she will do a basic makeup look but she ends up looking OTT.

Reactions: 14
During the live did anyone else notice the mess of a hovel behind her.
Stay home and tidy your bleeping house
Isn't it a dump!

And when she said she knows what Christmas lunch is - it's a bbq and salad in her front yard - most of the yard is taken up by a trampoline. I mean, you wouldn't want to eat inside that house.

Reactions: 17
BABE = Booty call, Artery-clogging stew, Basketball, EmmyLou's gifted weekends.
That's all he's in it for.

• Haha
Just caught up on her cooking more ox tail - it was an undeclared ad for Russell Hobbs. Also, our masterchef doesn't seem to realise that if the liquid is overflowing from the slow cooker, the liquid is disturbing the lid and releasing heat/steam and changing the cook time 🤷‍♀️
Time to visit Ad Standards (again).

Reactions: 22
So 30:46 minutes on a live doing make up. How much more could she achieve of she didn’t wast so much time. She could’ve put a load of washing on, folded another load, cleaned her ktichen , tidied her pigsty lounge area, picked up dog tit from the backyard but nah Lazylou by name, Lazylou by nature would rather spend 30 minutes talking to strangers about her make up application. Hands up anyone who has EVER spent 30 minutes on doing their make up. Friday night I went out, applied tons of make up - 6 minutes at best with nice neat freshly blowewaved hair and an ironed outfit. No crop tops in sight.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Isn't it a dump!

And when she said she knows what Christmas lunch is - it's a bbq and salad in her front yard - most of the yard is taken up by a trampoline. I mean, you wouldn't want to eat inside that house.
Xmas lunch is a BBQ and Xmas dinner is Cow Bum Tail Stew 🍲 🎄🎅🏻 (My guesstimate 🤔😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I noticed in the earlier live this morning where comments were ON, then someone asked if Sue Lynn was still engaged then they were turned off straight after…..

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.