EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bloody ass is already gonna smell like death from that pooey stewy, now shes gone and added kale!!!!!🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢💩💩💩💩☠☠☠☠☠☠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Each to their own, but sadza sounds so stodgy and bleurgh… last thing that BovineLou needs I would have thought…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Each to their own, but sadza sounds so stodgy and bleurgh… last thing that BovineLou needs I would have thought…
Don't for a second think it was him btw. Seriously odd she didn't appear to catch him all weekend. That and i have had a duck full of women changing to please a man Kourtney Kardashian for example. Be you irrespective of the company you keep. EL never ate African on the daily at that till now its literally so embarrassing. Be you EL or at least be the you your children deserve as a mother, clue it's more than just food

Reactions: 31
I’m sorry but there’s something NQR with babe none of my male friends would spend more than one night at that pigsty. Yes they may have gone for some fun but they would never return to that dirty house for free food and a shag again.

And fezzas’s babe has been over on a Sunday before after basketball and Lou didn’t he also dig the soil with V. See it’s a relationship in her eyes 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone was craving some greens and had to supply their own in the guise of a gift. Just like flowers … same same but different.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought I was over the wraps. Now it's the fuckin ox spew. If she does an ox spew wrap this week, I'm checking out.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
FYI Sadza is not that hard to make. It’s like making porridge. Not like he had to buy 3 kg of meat and get up at 6am to cook it.
Love how she’ll do that for some AStick but can’t Cook her kids a decent meal at least one night a week.
Edit** Really a fuckin giggle giddy post about fuckin porridge. I just can’t with its own soundtrack 😤😤🤯🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm sure some energy comes from the OxTail SPEW
You rang?

Sadza seems similar/same same to Ugali, that I ate often when living in Kenya. Very easy to make and now I wanna make some for my kids to try! It was a staple at rhe childrens home I worked in as it’s cheap and filling and went with the vegetable and rice dishes they served on the daily, with the very rare meat provided from the homes goats when slaughtered or when someone donated some meat. 3kg if ox tail would feed the whole school……

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Watching that first Kath & Kim special that was on tonight and when Kim mentioned Epponnee-Rae wearing “clacky mules” I lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Love you guyz but I’m logging off as I have my alarm set to start cooking some cow anus at 6.30am.
Hope you all sleep well xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why does she put her lash Fridays serum on top of her mascara??? It literally says on their site that it won’t work on top of mascara
Also doesn’t like the sponge applicator because of bacteria sticking on it…yet uses the serum ontop of mascara and then puts the brush (and mascara particles) back into the tube???
Her banging on about the applicator was doing my head in! As if she’s ever given a duck about bacteria?? Does she wash that brush she used to blend it all over he face ever single time? Does she wash bleeping anything ever??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bleeping hell, imagine being so pathetic that thinking getting some kale cooked for you is special. Get some standards. The pig needs to realise the world doesn't revolve around food.

Reactions: 19
Her food is so off putting and from another era..
I follow Jennifer Fisher Kitchen for cool healthy meals..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The plate of food she held up in her garden would’ve fed me and both my kids. That can’t have been just for her??? I genuinely cannot imagine what size she’d be if she wasn’t on weight loss meds and didn’t go through sporadic periods of intense exercise because she actually eats more food than I can comprehend. She’s just forever eating, shopping for food, fondling food, thinking about food. It’s one of the worst cases of addiction I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.