Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Me, waking for the day to check my morning tattle with a latte

*Every other thread I’m following* oh amazing! Only 2 pages to catch up on…

*Emmylou’s threads*
you’re done, bitch, you’re a thread and a half behind because she embarrassed S or flapped around in a bikini in public, the memes are multiplying at a rapid pace!!!! There are new user name suggestions everywhere!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

ActiveLies

VIP Member
WHO THE FUCK WAKES UP CRAVING DUCK?

I’m my 40 years on earth I have never once awoken desperate for meat (I can’t stop myself giggling at that sentence 😂). Honestly there is something very wrong with her reliance upon food to fill voids and act as her comfort and best friend.

Crossing all my fingers and toes for hopeful mums on tattle that lines on tests stay lines and you get the news you’re hoping for ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

AMY$

VIP Member
To whomever mentioned upthread feeling for her and her mental health....nope not a tad. Charlotte Dawson was targeted direct EL does not have to read here. She is a public figure and makes money off of it so we are well within our rights to critique her. So long as we don't cross that line i have zero sympathy she is a shit c%nt through and through no question

• Heart

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Guys I’m just a bogan from Qld so I’m not sure how all you fancy Melbourne peeps roll, but are you all cooking dinner for the kids in your underwear/bikinis? How many burgers and wraps a week are you all smashing? Do you all communicate in sign language and face scrunching too? ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

• Haha

Platenipples

Chatty Member
We are moving through another thread as fast as Emmy eats Oxtail spew.
#54 giggles at her own jokes, kgs of oxtail to lure blokes, babe brings kale for Weds pokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Platenipples

Chatty Member
To whomever mentioned upthread feeling for her and her mental health....nope not a tad. Charlotte Dawson was targeted direct EL does not have to read here. She is a public figure and makes money off of it so we are well within our rights to critique her. So long as we don't cross that line i have zero sympathy she is a shit c%nt through and through no question
I also think some people might be confused with Charlotte Dawson, aussie TV personality model, who took her own life in 2014 and Charlotte Dawson who is an English reality TV/influencer personality in the UK and has current threads on tattle.
Charlotte Dawson (Aussie) was viciously trolled and was very open about her mental health struggles. I wouldn't put her and EL in the same category when EL barely hides her daily movements, location and address.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Platenipples

Chatty Member
For me, the biggest problem is her lying. I don't care what weight or size she is as I think everyone just carries it different. BUT what I have an issue with is she has declared in the past she struggles to lose weight then all of a sudden she supposedly dropped 20kg in the space of 3 to 4 months through nothing drastic apparently, just walking, wraps and journaling and continued to eat copious amounts of cheezels. She's only ever said the surgery attributed to maybe 2 to 3kg. She is hiding the real reason. She has built a whole brand on self confidence in the body you're in, yet won't disclose how she dropped a whopping 20kg in such a short time. It all just screams con woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Got a screen shot from a replay of last Thursday's basketball. Unfortunately Emmy was seated on the sae side as the mounted cameras so mostly all I could see was the back of her head - and that she was on the phone most of the time, often filming the match. She had court side seats - why spend so much time filming when you can watch a replay later!

She didn't use glasses for reading this morning and she didn't need glasses to watch the basketball 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

ActiveLies

VIP Member
There might be some shame associated with getting Covid if she isn’t vaccinated. She was suspiciously quiet about vaccinations when everyone else was very public about it, so I’m assuming she (and therefore,The Children) aren’t vaccinated. She would have been filming (giggling and nose scrunching) herself at the vaccination centres for sure, otherwise.
There’s no way she’s not vaccinated. A very small percentage of Australian adults chose not to be. Most people didn’t need to talk about it coz it was a really routine and normal thing to do. She was at restaurants and movies and shopping and all manner of places during the times that you had to show vaccine confirmation to get in. She’s dumb as dogshit but not sure the lady that has repeated medical interventions to cut kgs off her frame, and is happily administered intravenous vitamins by a lady with a hole in her glove, and seemingly dines out on the entrails of a cow every week has much concern about what she puts into her body.

• Haha

basketballalone

Had to register, long time reader... saw her at the basketball, she was alone. Firstly sitting in the wrong seats, she was alone and oh looked so sad.

• Wow
  • Haha

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Love you guyz but I’m logging off as I have my alarm set to start cooking some cow anus at 6.30am.
Hope you all sleep well xxx

• Haha

gossiping_kel

She should wear "her brand" more often.... even though I hate the prints etc it's probably the best she's looked in ages (it hurt me to type that cause I can't stand the fkn idiot).

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Whiskers1

VIP Member
I agree with someone in the other thread, she may have Covid. Remember earlier in the year she went AWOL for close to a week and came back and said she had been under the weather. It's either that or getting ready for a big reveal to her next scam. Would be funny if she popped up overseas somewhere, it wouldn't surprise me actually
I reckon if she had Covid we'd all know about it.
It's nothing to hide any more, she'd suck every bit of sympathy up!

Shell be back with a whispery "gewd mornin" post soon, doing a casual look away from the camera as she tells us she's had a bit going on or "there's been a bit fuckin' goin' on, I tell ya but you guys know me *insert giggle* no fuckin' keepin' EmmyLou from EmmyLou Loves down. I'm fuckin' here for it mate" or some such similar bullshit 🙄

I forgot to add a few big swallowing gulps with "you know, you know, just a lot going on"

• Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
The plate of food she held up in her garden would’ve fed me and both my kids. That can’t have been just for her??? I genuinely cannot imagine what size she’d be if she wasn’t on weight loss meds and didn’t go through sporadic periods of intense exercise because she actually eats more food than I can comprehend. She’s just forever eating, shopping for food, fondling food, thinking about food. It’s one of the worst cases of addiction I’ve ever seen.