EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shattered from school pick up and sugar free sweets indulgence you have to be kidding me.....iv heard it all now

There’s best practice and what is recommended, but technically can have them out at age 7. Ideally they should be at least 145cm tall, which is almost Emmylou height 😂. No way is Vida that tall, she should absolutely still be in at least a booster, but technically doesn’t have to be.
TBF at her age i would not have her in a booster sorry if that makes me seem irresponsible but i just don't buy into school children in a booster. Mind you i live rural

Reactions: 11
Re: the food

Any chance that she is bulimic?

No-one can eat the amount of food she does and not explode nor seem to gain more weight. She eats enough to feed three men.

I'm wondering if it comes back up as soon as it goes down?
As a person who has lived with bulimia for over 20 years I can tell you there is no way she is getting the tit she eats back up again, food like that sits like concrete in your stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There’s best practice and what is recommended, but technically can have them out at age 7. Ideally they should be at least 145cm tall, which is almost Emmylou height 😂. No way is Vida that tall, she should absolutely still be in at least a booster, but technically doesn’t have to be.
Thanks for clarifying. I thought it was based on height as well as age

Reactions: 3
Ok, that Rozalia Russian 'skirt' is a bleeping bandanna, surely?!! I have seen Barbie skirts bigger than that scrap of material 😳🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else get the feeling this whole colouring thing is a new "therapy" for LL and she's forcing onto The Children like all the other times? I know kids like to colour, but it's not usually a family activity, not for me anway.
Hmm I don’t know, I colour with my kiddies all the time. But usually only because they ask and whinge at me till I do :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Faaaark, that material is stretched beyond.
How the heck is she getting herself into these "fits"?!?
Maybe that's why she needs so many naps. Getting into an outfit like that would be exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.