EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the funniest outfit I’ve seen since she did the Camilla catsuit - she went out looking like that - I’m absolutely dying right now. Did Babe like her in that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know the pale yellow outfit is 'trending' right now in the comments, however one of my friends eats those sugar free lollies that EmmyPoo is eating and she said just a couple make her fart non stop. The bathroom in Port Melbs will be getting a workout tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope I haven’t missed anything! I have been off choking on my bedtime sleepy tea. What in the almighty EFF???!!!! 🍋 🍋 🍋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know the pale yellow outfit is 'trending' right now in the comments, however one of my friends eats those sugar free lollies that EmmyPoo is eating and she said just a couple make her fart non stop. The bathroom in Port Melbs will be getting a workout tonight
Oh the amount of sugar free sweets she eats. There’s no way she’s not walking around in a cloud of fart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow! The contrast of the blue outfit for meeting vs. the yellow “Friday fit”. The blue is soo much more flattering to her body and style, and then boom dressing like a 13 year old showing all the chest and tummy. She needs a stylist, or wardrobe overhaul.

Reactions: 13
Can anyone photo shop Stinkyloos face to this suit at all for me? Would really make my day

Wow! The contrast of the blue outfit for meeting vs. the yellow “Friday fit”. The blue is soo much more flattering to her body and style, and then boom dressing like a 13 year old showing all the chest and tummy. She needs a stylist, or wardrobe overhaul.
She needs an intervention

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.