Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KmartByron

Chatty Member
I just want to know who on earth ate all of that ox tail meat from last week, that huge lot that she modelled for us?? Why on earth would she already need more? Oxes & their tails are in danger of becoming extinct with the rate she is chowing down on them #wontsomeonethinkoftheoxes 😢😢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

rita.margs

I’m so far behind. Like, an entire thread and a half… but, I think I need to reach out to ‘ol EL… my husband is leaving me. Reckon she can give me some advice?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

BlanchtheSausages

So Sally Sue was home alone this weekend, a bit lonely and needed to keep busy. Did she go and annoy people at the market? Did she go to the basketball on her own? Did she spend most of the weekend out? NO she cleaned/organised her house!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Female Businesswoman

Chatty Member
My brother and sister in law were at the game last night and surprise surprise were seated near this Lounatic.
Seeing you read here Emmy Who? those who could see you and your carry on were laughing at you

• Haha

itsaad

I just want to send her a weekly meal plan 😭
For the love of god just make Shitzels + salad, Spag bol, Fajitas, Poke bowls, stir fry.
fucking anything!

• Haha
  • Heart

FeelsLikeBudder

Chatty Member
The egg wash. WHY???? …. Flour sticks to the meat. It’s there to thicken the stew and it’s a way to add it without it going clumpy. There is absolutely NO need for egg. Never in the history of casserole making have I ever seen an egg wash used before stewing. Make it make sense. Yes I have now officially lost my shiz.. over egg. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

how about food prepping for the week for you and the kids instead of this goop for your root.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

rita.margs

I’m so sorry, I hope you are ok! Reach out to us Fezzas if you need us to give you a laugh or lighten the mood.
Oh, gosh.. thank you. If anyone can provide me with some oxtail curry recipes? some crop tops? chunky clodhoppers? I might need to buy another phone, for filming purposes. I have kidlets, surely I can get them to do some filming for me.
(but in all seriousness, thank you. I’ll be here chuckling along with the memes and life that is GremmyLoo)

• Heart

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
My theory is that these threads moved so fast, she’s had to take a week off to catch up. She’s currently working through thread 48. Should take another week or two for her to be on 53 and back to regular programming

• Haha
  • Wow

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
6049EA46-C75D-49D9-88BD-8A7AEDC8837D.png
I was thisclose to complimenting her in this dress and then the bikini popped up 🤢🤢! I actually thought in this dress she looked liked she’d lost a little weight even, it’s amazing how much better and even slimmer she can look when she dresses for her real size and shape. What’s wrong with her that she can look this nice but still insists on dressing the way she actually does when she’s not filming for ZM??

• Haha

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
Yep exactly what I was thinking!! I guess it’s the equivalent of flowers…..🤷🏻‍♀️💐

Don’t The Children usually come back on Sunday nights??
The non-negotiable family nights went out the window and were replaced with babe and oxtail slop. Explains why she was up early and cooking at 6am. She sure as hell wasn’t up early to cook for her kids.

• Sad
  • Sick

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
Poor Emmylou having a date night with baby sister while babe was out on the town with a large group celebrating his friends birthday. Seems that providing free tickets, accommodation and oxtail spew only gets you a Wednesday night root.
P.S. the women babe hangs out with are 20 years younger and 10 sizes smaller so not really Emmys vibe.
Wake up Emmylou, I think you may have been scammed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

AMY$

VIP Member
I'm pretty new to Emmylou but is that the extent of her cooking - stew and burgers? I thought she had a cookbook. No wonder the kids go to their dads. They probably ask to go so they can get some different food.
Tap out now you don't need her in your life. You can still forget

• Haha
Reactions: 34