EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is the picture of someone with disordered eating sitting in the car smashing a bag of sugar free lollies. Probably smashed it in record time so the kids wouldn't see them and want them. Scareylou doesn't share

Reactions: 29
Her obsession with food is beyond itā€™s literally all she thinks about get help.

Reactions: 28
Her obsession with food is beyond itā€™s literally all she thinks about get help.
RIGHT! I mean she has already referenced Taco Tuesday more than once today. Wonder if the beef mince filling will be substituted out for Ox Tail???

• Sick
Reactions: 21
That is the picture of someone with disordered eating sitting in the car smashing a bag of sugar free lollies. Probably smashed it in record time so the kids wouldn't see them and want them. Scareylou doesn't share
Or share them šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
Gets up at 6am on a Sunday to make oxtail stew for Babe but yo yo mama too tired at lunchtime to GO HOME and make pancakes for her kids. They get party pies and sausage rolls out of the freezer because she's got to have a nap from doing half a day's "work". She really is trolling us now

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
LazyLou by name, LazyLou by nature. You've got me fired up today LouLou. I'm a single parent battling chronic permanent health conditions, I work, I cook for my son, I keep on top of my house chores, I do everything I can and I feel so unwell but do you see me feeding my son party pies while I lay on the couch? Not a chance. You're a piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Busy day my bleeping ass wowee new low. No one says you have to cook arvo snack my son is currently eating weet bix before basketball tonight but it is will keep him full and less snacky. You really are trash EL all the effort/$ into feeding the leech who's plans evidently got cancelled Sunday arvo so called in on the fly for a little "sunday funday and tail to boot" but no effort into your own children.....

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm assuming journaling hasn't solved her issues with food and "smashing" confectionary and cheezels a few times a week

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her social media is a disgrace. She has social media strategist on her resume, another lie. A) she clearly did not pack any of those boxes and just wants to be the face of the donation to get all the kudos and b) in the same story where she's asking people to tag and share if they need clothes, she's once again talking about what's she's having for dinner!!! Clearly shows where her priorities are and she's too dumb to see it.
If exaggerating about a stalker and gaining 20K followers isnā€™t a social media strategy, then I donā€™t know what is! Sheā€™s definitely a master in that area.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Todayā€™s outfit is atrocious! She looks like a kid in her motherā€™s clothes. The coat is so badly fitting sleeves are too long and the shoulder area is hanging wrong. If you must buy a larger size Lou have it tailored to fit and flatter. You should know that being the style maven you claim to be.
The Coarse shoes are too big and look ridiculous!
No clue Lou clodhopping around in her ridic green shoes.
And too funny sheā€™ll be doing runny poos from her scarfing the sugar free lollies šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Classic binge eating with those lollies šŸ’©

Why couldnā€™t she give a top with those pants sheā€™s dumping to the flood affected areas? what good is just a pair of pants to someone whoā€™s lost everything? All they can do is use them to clean up the mess I guess stupid slug

Reactions: 16
Needs an afternoon nap šŸ˜³ you have done nothing for the day you lazy slob.
Came here to say this also! Wtf! Goes and has ā€œone meetingā€ whatever bullshit that means, ā€œpops into the warehouseā€ then home in the afternoon napping! Didnā€™t go into the warehouse last week because she had a ā€œshootā€ woah, one task a week and then sheā€™s done?! God she shits me

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.