Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmysloo

EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Congrats to @Platenipples for a wonderful new thread title!

It’s anyones guess if she’ll appear ?

You win a 1 on 1 gym session with your new trainer SportyLou! Don’t forget to have a hearty BBQ breakfast beforehand and a few servings of Oxtail slop afterwards.

Will our Fitness Queen appear before the weekend? It’s anyones guess!

These threads move so fast recrap if you wanna lol

(Getting the thread number changed lol OOPSIE)

It’s anyones I guess I say

It’s anyones I guess I say

Meant it’s anyones guess ? If she’ll appear

Reactions: 3

Emmysloo

And if “your child “ V wants to just draw a grape on a chopping board which is mind you a very good drawing better than her mums stupid forced colouring in lol. 😅. Leave the kid alone she’s happy with her drawing but no narcissistic Lou had to keep pestering her put a piece of Gouda cheese some crackers some glitter wtf. Her drawing is just fine. And this kid knows to say NO to her mum. Good on her. She can’t even have a peaceful one on one with her child without filming it and sarcastically saying an eventful Monday night. You can see it’s all forced. V drew the whole drawing while Lou was still colouring that strawberry wtf. It just doesn’t seem
Natural the way she acts. Everything is forced and narcissistic

Also wtf she just spat out some chocolate almond and went straight back to chopping and peeping. I swear I would not eat anything she made yuck 🤮
18D39A07-FDE9-4D80-991A-C02E30FB1544.png