Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RedEd

She said in a recent video that she owns a sweet shop 😂😂 , I didn't realize selling sweets from your dining room meant you owned a sweet shop , I've got loads of washing in my dining room does that mean I own a lundrette ? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
This isn’t me being mean but I genuinely believe there is something wrong with her. Someone previously mentioned Münchausen syndrome I think that is a real possibility. Her last few Tiktoks involved two roast dinners and a dominoes if she was suffering so badly with her sickness surely she couldn’t bear being around food like that never mind eat it.

Reactions: 18

leabytottle

VIP Member
Her latest video, she’s not giving up until she gets a free holiday!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her issue wasn’t her accommodation, it was ONE night they couldn’t sit together, then it got sorted. She’s such a twat

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Remember when she got drunk once then the next morning she pretty much announced she was pregnant. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did that today.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

lucieeeloo

Oh here we go already talking about how stressful the next few months are going to be for her. You chose to have more kids and you chose to move house! Neither of you work you have all the time in the world

• Heart

Mumofboys2010

How she can post a video using the #lovely birthday lunch with the family but 2 of her kids are at school. Why not wait and go all together for tea tonight.

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
The fact that she got a 5 star hygiene rating is making me question whether or not I ever want to eat out again. I usually only eat out or order in from places with at least four stars, but if Emma and her germ riddled house can achieve a 5 stars then it’s seriously making me question the cleanliness of the places I order from. You only have to watch one of her lives, where she is packing pic n mix, shoving her hands into the bag, using her hands to pick up the sweets, going off to print out orders with her gloves on then not changing those gloves and resuming packing sweets. She had the shits yesterday but was back packing pic n mix. Anyone who orders from her must be insane or that desperate for a bit of attention from the spotty frump.

• Sick

Nan of 2

She's providing a service and providing it badly..its always some poor lame excuse, yet when haven provided a bad service e she wanted a FULL refund, the woman is joke, a total waste of space, she's wants to sit on her fat arse eating takeaways while pretending she's saving the planet 😆😆

Reactions: 16

box98

She’s only gone to bloody Starbucks for a pumpkin spiced latte 😳🤦🏻‍♀️😂 2 days ago she couldn’t be around coffee

• Haha

Reece22

The cat tracker is obviously for Dave so she can track him while he’s putting the bins out or gone down the next aisle in the supermarket 😂! She’s so selfish, two of the kids are at school so she takes the others out. They can’t deal with taking all the kids out.

• Haha
Why would anyone take child safty advice of her ‘I’ve had 5 kids I know’ yeah and 5 kids later you still can’t brush their plaque infused teeth or hair you scruffy mess

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Emma - “we have catched up now” “here’s what I brought from Asda” Jesus Christ the woman is illiterate.

• Haha

Matietatie

I also didn't realise she had 5 kids. I thought she had four and one permanently attached to Dave. It's like he gave birth to the youngest and they haven't cut the umbilical cord

• Haha
Sorry but her moaning people are asking where their orders are is so fucking rich. You’re the business, you are providing a service and you are not delivering. People can complain if you don’t provide the service you are offering in a timely manner. Waiting for the card payment to go through is ridiculous too. 5 days before you even start packing it up! Love, this is the day and age where we use Amazon prime. People want stuff quick. For what she’s selling too you could go down the pound shop in that time and pick it up. Sorry really boils my piss she is complaining about customers when it’s actually her own stupid fault. And stop packing orders bare foot and in pjs. Gross!!!

Nan of 2

I wonder if she asked Costa for a refund as they were sitting on 2 tables 🤔🤣🤣

She also ordered nappies and didn't have a clue about the liners 🙈 what a joke she is she really is just clueless in life

• Haha

Matietatie

Why is everybody so surprised that she has once again self-diagnosed herself with yet another medical condition? All the shit that she already bullshits - anxiety, depression, PTSD, ADHD, IBS, diary intolerance... there's actually more than that but yeah. Full of shit. And maybe full of multiple babies. Christ.

Reactions: 15