Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThatGirl99

I don’t know why they keep reproducing when they aren’t bothered about the kids they’ve got

Reactions: 15

varyingborders

VIP Member
“baffles my mind how people can get so angry over some sweets” they’re not angry about the sweets Emma, they’re angry about the fact that you’ve taken their money from them and then have shitty customer service!!

choccyhazelnut

new thread suggestion
emmawill2014 number 3 Self diagnosing and acting like a dick; help dopey dave i’m gonna be sick

• Haha

leabytottle

VIP Member
I honestly think she might have an addiction to ordering takeaways
Also, she is probably buying so many clothes because eating 3 takeaways a day for months, isn’t just going to affect her bank balance, but also her weight. No one, can stay the same weight eating that much shit. Even if she exercised (I’ve never seen/heard her talk about any type of fitness) the amount of crap she eats isn’t good.
Also, if she calls the sandwiches “Sandwichino”, or says “plastic stick of calcium” (the fact that she knows they look and taste like plastic, yet she brags about it, blows my mind!🤯) I’ll scream! Today, she put in a pepparami- and openly admitted she didn’t know what meat it was! She added an apple though, so clearly that negates all the crap 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is definitely one of those parents that says “my kids are fussy eaters, this is all they eat” when reallt, she’s too lazy to actually make the effort to give them new foods to try. She’s 💯 one of those people on fb that updates her status with “Having the worst day” then when people ask what’s wrong she says “DM me babe, I don’t want to go into detail here!” 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

box98

OHHHHHHH EMMA EMMA EMMA. She's being very passive aggressive on her videos tonight about this while childcarseat-gate and the best part about all this? She's preaching that her daughter is 20 months old so she can forward face but yep, I'm bored as tits tonight so I scrolled back and her kid was in a forward facing before Christmas last year. So, WAY before the 15 months age "by law" they have to be that she was banging on about. Stupid cockwomble.
Honestly that woman is delusional, she thinks she can point out everyone else’s faults and just act like she perfect. She’s now moved on preaching about car seat laws and has just said her and the kids have been eating a plant based diet for the past two weeks 😂😂😂 what ever. Also that now she’s not having takeaways and eating healthy her skin is better ….. the skin problem that was hormonal and nothing to do with the shit she eats 🤦🏻‍♀️

Nan of 2

What I don't get..is how dave even finds her attractive enough to Shepley with her. She doesn't wash that often she doesn't clean her teeth yet she gets more sex than me 🤣🤣

• Haha

lucieeeloo

They received an email from haven telling them they’re really sorry but are unable to offer a refund. All her followers then tell her to take legal action!! Legal action for sitting 2 metres away for one night from her husband

• Haha

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
So she’s got the squits after having a McDonald’s and she has lots of work to do? I hope to god she isn’t packing pic n mix, I’m pretty sure you can’t be around food if you have stomach issues. Also why does she feel the need to tell her followers that she has diarrhoea? she’s such grotty cow 🤢

• Sick

lucieeeloo

Doesn’t have a roast at Christmas because she doesn’t likes roasts.. proceeds to have 2 in a week when it’s nearly 25 degrees

• Haha

tiredmom

Her lies ain’t adding up.. if you have it that bad as she’s making out, you wouldn’t be eating a roast, dominoes etc which she’s all posted in recent times.. I was hospitalised because I couldn’t even keep water down and lost 2 stone while pregnant with my first . I couldn’t even brush my teeth or stand the smell of food.

Reactions: 13

Mumofboys2010

Latest post... Update on whats going on.... Did she serously just call some of her customers Karens because they were asking where there order was because they hadnt recieved them 🤔 isnt this the same person who moaned because usr haven werent getting back to her as quickly as she wanted them too. Dont understand why anyone is still ordering from her.

Reece22

i actually think there is some sort of trust issue between her and Dave they are never apart. You never see them out with friends or hear that the other has gone out for a few hours. Even a food shop has to be done together. I love my partner to bits but my god I wouldn’t cope bring around each other literally 24 hours 365 days a year 😂

She is hands down the most laziest “mother” I’ve ever seen. She doesn’t cook them kids proper meals, doesn’t give them basic hygiene brush teeth or hair so it seems. She doesn’t seem to take them out? In these weeks we’ve had nice weather has anyone seen her take them somewhere other than sat in the car seat going to pick up shit take out food? She hasn’t done a days hard work in her life you’d think as her and husband don’t work they would be stay at home parents but if your not going out to work then stay at home parents actually….. parent. These pair don’t even look like they’re parenting. How can they both be at home all day but don’t clean? Or cook? Maybe they don’t have time to cook or clean because they’re too busy giving the kids a fun childhood and always taking them out….. oh wait?

Seeing her kids makes me upset if I’m honest, I don’t have lots of money, and have 3 kids 2 of which I had before I was 18, even at that young age I knew how to make sure their hygiene was on point and their clothes were clean, I even went without food sometimes to make sure they had everything they needed, you wouldn’t have even thought I had penny’s to live off, it’s actually really sad how they are not the main focus of everything she does.

redrocks

She goes mad when people are asking for orders to be shipped after they’ve waited 10 days+ but now she’s being ignored fucking hell emma you aren’t half acting entitled are you 🙄 how about you focus on your own shit business.

1DA154A9-9AD2-4F46-922D-E7B446D5EB6F.jpeg
E0683D93-F617-4917-AB95-A27E8C0FBC50.jpeg

• Haha

Neo2021

VIP Member
Baby loss awareness week and there she is parading her scan picture. I’m not sure if I’m being overly sensitive but it doesn’t sit right with me!