Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nan of 2

she's stuffing her fat face again 🤣 shoved so much in her fat gob she then couldn't talk 🤣 nothing she posts about food inspires me to make it, it all looks shit, there is hardly no veg or salad in anything it makes or gets delivered, no wonder her face is full of spots. Her guts must be as rotten as her face

Nan of 2

Exactly, when do they ever eat as a family ? Even on Emma’s birthday they only took the younger ones for a “family meal” so she didn’t mind not sitting with all her children then, they could have gone after school but like haven a lot of places are not excepting large groups, including family and bubbles, yes they are only one over the six haven a specified but if everyone said well it’s only one more the place would fill up pretty quickly as there not at full capacity yet
Exactly, she's kicking up a stink about it to try and
What exactly is she wanting compensation for????? They were following their company rules! If you having to sit on another table to some of your kids one night and it ruins your holiday, then fucking hell, the holiday must be shite!! They could have turned it into a fun thing, “Tonight, we are going to have a mummy table and daddy table and we’ll swap tomorrow” Also, if it bothered them thar much, go and eat somewhere else! They certainly don’t need money to compensate them! They are lucky to be able to afford a holiday or be well enough to go away! I’ve not had a holiday in over 5 years due to being unwell and having chemotherapy on and off for that time. I’d LOVE a night away even (a hospital stay doesn’t count 😜😂) She thinks she’s better than everyone else, and doesn’t realise how lucky she is to be able to have a family. View attachment 667845
Sorry to hear you've been unwell, I've been in the same situation, I fell poorly last year and had major surgery back in December that left me now unable to have kids, and the way she neglects hers just makes my blood boil!! The dinners she serves them, the sad life them poor little ones lead, it's breaks my heart she really is a poor excuse of a parent.. I haven't been away or left the house apart from hospitals visits and stays for a year, she really doesn't realise how lucky she is to able to do that. And all she's done is moan about just because they have to sit on different tables to eat. If u don't like it eat somewhere else!! But she will moan and complain then expect all her money back so she has a freebie. Then she can buy more shitty clothes for herself when she gets home and have takeaways twice a day!! Everything about this women I hate!! And now doubt she will have a few more kids just so she can neglect them.. her comment on that post?? I don't know how to go about it, do I just email them when I get home🤣🤣 yeah u stay there and enjoy your holiday 1st then come home to complain 🤣🤣 if it really was spoiling your holiday that much u wouldn't stay there! It really is a sad excuse of a human!! Even when she's away she still looks like a tramp.

Nan of 2

State of it this morning.😳 and her slurping that coffee made me feel sick 🤮🤮 FFS girl sort yourself out u look a MESS!

box98

I personally think hannah has realised what a life leach Emma is. Emma literally shown Hannah her hate on this site out of spite for her own hate on here.
The wolf was moaning in the comments about her going live with Hannah saying she can’t hear emma the sound always cuts out and it’s not good, I think she’s just jealous she never goes live with her 😂. What’s happened to the other mod think her name was Julie and she’s Scottish, they used to go live all the time together

Pumpkin9

She’s awfully quiet on TikTok, no cat tracker updates, no coffee making updates, no excuses of why people’s orders are late whist out on shopping trips 😂
She's been banned on her main account she's posting on what the box and her backup emmawill2014_

Negan

She’s on live now and there’s a big drama, daves shouted down from upstairs that something has happened to Emma’s niece the one she employed for a day 😂 Emma ran off camera and left every one in the chat saying they were “so scared” 😳🙄😂 the wolf jumped in to stay stop asking it’s a family matter 🤦🏻‍♀️ Emma came back but wouldn’t say what the big drama was, all her fans were saying end the live, family’s more important…… Emma no I’m far to busy packing orders 😂😂😂

I wonder what happened, anyone no?