Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also didn't realise she had 5 kids. I thought she had four and one permanently attached to Dave. It's like he gave birth to the youngest and they haven't cut the umbilical cord

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She would of found a reason to complain to get any sort of money back as she didn't like spending the money on the kids in the 1st place. As for the asda uber seriously it was put on uber eats for people self isolating not for lazy fat dirty spotty emma. Bet she opens the door like a celebrity do you know who I am . Everything about this woman just annoys me.

Reactions: 9
She claims she is putting a complaint in about her experience because she wants it to be avoided for other families, what a lie that is she's doing it for 'compensation'

She's blocked me for daring to say she managed to have a holiday, one night was crap but it didn't merit a load of videos after because she's after some money 🤷🏼‍♀️ she of course made a video responding to my comment so she can get her followers to go mad but blocked me so I can't reply back 😂
Annoys me when they block you and you can’t reply back, then someone says oh look comment unavailable. Yes it’s unavailable because I got blocked, that removes the comment, not because I was a embarrassed she did a video on me.

Reactions: 10
She would of found a reason to complain to get any sort of money back as she didn't like spending the money on the kids in the 1st place. As for the asda uber seriously it was put on uber eats for people self isolating not for lazy fat dirty spotty emma. Bet she opens the door like a celebrity do you know who I am . Everything about this woman just annoys me.
U know it!! That could have been a 5 star hotel and dirty skanky Emma would have found something!! All she wants to spend money on is stuffing that spotty face and just pointless tit, who pays £23 for a cup??🙈🤣

Annoys me when they block you and you can’t reply back, then someone says oh look comment unavailable. Yes it’s unavailable because I got blocked, that removes the comment, not because I was a embarrassed she did a video on me.
She did that to me last week🤣🤣 all I said was drink some more water on one of her spot video's 🤣 then I was blocked 🤣🤣 I wasn't even being nasty, just suggesting it lol she can't take any criticism or any one else's opinion. That's why daves so drippy. She controls him and what he says🤣

Reactions: 6
I hate how she can delete comments and block and also her mods can mute you on a live!! If you can’t take criticism don’t have a bloody social media platform

Reactions: 8
Holy shitballs!! She's washed her hair honestly move over max and Bella this is where the real stuff goes down!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed that shes wearing the same outfit?? Video posted on their last night all day yesterday and now this morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg 🤣🤣 I was just gonna say the same 🤣 in this heat, with all the sweat 😳 that dress must stink. How can u wear the same clothes for so long when u have been sweating in them all day? Her hygiene is absolutely disgusting🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
That'll be more money she wants back and compensated for that hair thing she bought

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yet again probably another day sat in the house when it’s scorching outside

That hair video🙃 she thinks she’s bloody hilarious

Reactions: 3
Shes even tweeted Haven 🤣 I thought she emailed them and they said that they will respond in 21 days. She just needs to wait.

Reactions: 1
I thought she only did it to make others aware, why does she need to tweet haven.. 🤑🤑

Reactions: 2
The best picky bits you've ever seen🤣🤣🤣 ffs!! Some strawberries and some cookies🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.