Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was absolutely fine in the Costa video and think how strong the smells are in there 🤢
everytime i could smell mcdonald’s i would throw up 😂 i remember it was about 10am and i was throwing up outside in our town centre people must of thought i was hungover 😂

Reactions: 3
I think she’s just doing whatever she can to stay relevant now! I remember when she posted a while back that she was taking pregnancy tests and stuff and it got so many views because she wanted people to come along the journey with her to see if she was pregnant or not (she wasn’t and probably already knew that) So if she knows pregnancy bangs views that’s why she’s hopping on it

Reactions: 4
I am pregnant…

in case you didn’t hear that I’m pregnant…

Okay so am I, why are you saying it like ur a celeb Emma 😫

Reactions: 9
I pity that baby already.. she doesn't care for the poor babies she has already. Unwashed, dirty, teeth all yellow. It's shocking she's having another one.
She was feeling so sick earlier but was well enough for home bargains lol.. she's an absolute joke. She has every illness going! It's all a load of tit.

Reactions: 11
Her lies ain’t adding up.. if you have it that bad as she’s making out, you wouldn’t be eating a roast, dominoes etc which she’s all posted in recent times.. I was hospitalised because I couldn’t even keep water down and lost 2 stone while pregnant with my first . I couldn’t even brush my teeth or stand the smell of food.
She didn’t even know the medical name for it!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can get a private early scan from 6 weeks.. so how far gone even is she?

Reactions: 1
OMFG not watched for a while, she's pregnant again?? So much for the career, popping them out as another excuse not to work 🙄 Has she done a test or has a scan?

Reactions: 2
So she hasn’t had a scan but she said both she and the doctor think there’s more than one baby. Surely then she’s had her bloods checked and they’re making this assumption based on her HCG levels?

I once vomited on myself while driving to the car I certainly could not of popped to home bargains for a “haul” and then proceeded to make a tik tok well done emma jobs a gudn 🙄😡

Reactions: 8
Why is everybody so surprised that she has once again self-diagnosed herself with yet another medical condition? All the tit that she already bullshits - anxiety, depression, PTSD, ADHD, IBS, diary intolerance... there's actually more than that but yeah. Full of tit. And maybe full of multiple babies. Christ.

Reactions: 15
Why is she so obsessed with trying to be like every one else? I was watching her live a few weeks back and someone in her comments was talking to her like she knew emma personally so my guess is she’s befriended this other woman on tik tok and this woman was saying in the comments that she’s suffering bad with morning sickness and she’s on sickness tablets and low and behold now so is Emma 😂 does she just watch what every one else is going through and copy them? I knew from that live she was pregnant because all she was talking about was pregnancy and births 🙄 sad really when she can’t look after the ones she’s got or even cope with the house chores or even packing sweets is too hard for her and as for having HG duck off emma with that bull tit go and look up what it actually means because trust me honey if you had that you wouldn’t be able to stroll around home bargains or eat greasy food. You just have a bit of normal morning sickness you must of seen someone else suffering from HG and planted the seed in your head about your next fad to self diagnose yourself with to try and get sympathy from your gullible fans whom are mostly children.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This isn’t me being mean but I genuinely believe there is something wrong with her. Someone previously mentioned Münchausen syndrome I think that is a real possibility. Her last few Tiktoks involved two roast dinners and a dominoes if she was suffering so badly with her sickness surely she couldn’t bear being around food like that never mind eat it.

Reactions: 18
This isn’t me being mean but I genuinely believe there is something wrong with her. Someone previously mentioned Münchausen syndrome I think that is a real possibility. Her last few Tiktoks involved two roast dinners and a dominoes if she was suffering so badly with her sickness surely she couldn’t bear being around food like that never mind eat it.
yes i think this could be a possibility as she really seems to believe the lies she tells about being ill and having all these illnesses, she also makes up things in her head that people haven’t said when the whole car seat thing happened she was saying all these comments that she had and i know she didn’t have them comments she had just completely made these comments up.

How long did her ‘no waste/reducing plastic’ trend last?? 5 days?? If she really cared about the environment so badly why is she not taking her own bags to the shop instead of buying them there? 😂

Reactions: 1
If she cares about the environment so much why is she having another child? No one needs that many kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.