Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest tik tok explaining herself why dave and James never got anything, cos SHE needed clothes 🤣 she's one selfish witch, being a parent YOU go without so your kids can have things!! Yet HER kids go without so SHE can have things..them poor kids will never have anything nice or go anywhere nice due to her being a spotty selfish woman.
I had to watch it twice to make sure I’d heard it right “I never buy anything for myself “ whaaaaat 😂 every other video is her buying herself things

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You have to be shitting me! “You hardly buy yourself anything!” I actually want to shake her and tell her to get a grip on life 🙈

Reactions: 5
I had to watch it twice to make sure I’d heard it right “I never buy anything for myself “ whaaaaat 😂 every other video is her buying herself things
Exactly!! She doesn't know what being a mother means

Reactions: 3
Is she for real? She don’t treat herself? She treats herself every bleeping day to a coffee and breakfast from McDonald’s and costa the grease ball. Glad to see she’s reading my comments and listened to me when I told her to buy her kids some bobbles, bout the only thing she’s bought them mind. Let’s hope she actually uses them because we all know what she’s like for actually carrying out tasks and sticking to it

Plus I don’t know why she’s even bothered buying herself some clothes and tit, she don’t go out? She needs to dress nice to sit in the car to go get a Costa does she? What planet she living on? Actually get some friends Emma detach yourself from daves hip and GO OUT like normal people do. Major trust issues there between her and dave. Obviously can’t be trusted away from each other. Pair of gimps

• Haha
Reactions: 11
True.. well weird that they don’t mention going out with their friends and they never seem to spend 10 mins apart from each other? Always under each other’s feet I can’t imagine anything worse

She's unbe-bleeping-lievale saying she never buys anything for herself!!!!! Seriously! Selfish bleeping witch, all you do is buy take aways to shove down your gullet!!!

Reactions: 6
I honestly think she might have an addiction to ordering takeaways
Also, she is probably buying so many clothes because eating 3 takeaways a day for months, isn’t just going to affect her bank balance, but also her weight. No one, can stay the same weight eating that much tit. Even if she exercised (I’ve never seen/heard her talk about any type of fitness) the amount of crap she eats isn’t good.
Also, if she calls the sandwiches “Sandwichino”, or says “plastic stick of calcium” (the fact that she knows they look and taste like plastic, yet she brags about it, blows my mind!🤯) I’ll scream! Today, she put in a pepparami- and openly admitted she didn’t know what meat it was! She added an apple though, so clearly that negates all the crap 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is definitely one of those parents that says “my kids are fussy eaters, this is all they eat” when reallt, she’s too lazy to actually make the effort to give them new foods to try. She’s 💯 one of those people on fb that updates her status with “Having the worst day” then when people ask what’s wrong she says “DM me babe, I don’t want to go into detail here!” 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Also, she is probably buying so many clothes because eating 3 takeaways a day for months, isn’t just going to affect her bank balance, but also her weight. No one, can stay the same weight eating that much tit. Even if she exercised (I’ve never seen/heard her talk about any type of fitness) the amount of crap she eats isn’t good.
Also, if she calls the sandwiches “Sandwichino”, or says “plastic stick of calcium” (the fact that she knows they look and taste like plastic, yet she brags about it, blows my mind!🤯) I’ll scream! Today, she put in a pepparami- and openly admitted she didn’t know what meat it was! She added an apple though, so clearly that negates all the crap 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is definitely one of those parents that says “my kids are fussy eaters, this is all they eat” when reallt, she’s too lazy to actually make the effort to give them new foods to try. She’s 💯 one of those people on fb that updates her status with “Having the worst day” then when people ask what’s wrong she says “DM me babe, I don’t want to go into detail here!” 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
She is definitely one of those annoying people on Facebook. I bet her whole life is told through status updates. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah she took the kids out this morning 🤣🤣 what she forgot to say it was to macdonalds for breakfast 🤣 and 2 of her kids would have been at school😄 keep going Emma 😁 your nearly getting this parenting malarkey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The cat tracker is obviously for Dave so she can track him while he’s putting the bins out or gone down the next aisle in the supermarket 😂! She’s so selfish, two of the kids are at school so she takes the others out. They can’t deal with taking all the kids out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have you seen her Boxes of 'friends' coffee! What a waste of money ... if it was an ad it was just as bad as the other one she attempted!!

I have serious doubts she took any of the kids out. She videos everything she does. So why would do not of videoed taking them to the park or what ever it was ( probably was to the shops being dragged around)

also it’s funny how someone mentions on here that she’s always buying takeaway coffee and the. Suddenly starts videoing her coffee machine. Did Emma really need to get new (friends) coffee pods. They’ve got to be expensive but she never buys anything for herself.

I don’t really understand not taking the kids out, maybe it was just my boys but they were much easier being ‘out’ at the park or whatever, than being at home arguing basically!

I don’t really understand not taking the kids out, maybe it was just my boys but they were much easier being ‘out’ at the park or whatever, than being at home arguing basically!
Yess I agree with mine the fresh air they act like different kids lol gives them somewhere new to look at and explore and tires them out does them the world of good

Reactions: 6
Her latest post about delays on orders is an absolute joke!!! We have alot on??!! She's gone shopping for the past 2 days, perfume clothes, hoover yesterday or cleaner, she really has no idea about running a business at all.. we're moving, I have 5 kids, your not moving till November love 🤣🤣 really poor excuses!! How any one would order food from her house is beyond me in the 1st place, now they ain't even getting what they paid for 🤣🤣 she clearly can't cope 😁😁

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.