Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came on to say that too! They are going to pursue their careers but then said spend time with family ……. Ermmmmm

WhY go to all that trouble to get your rating then close a month or so later

Pair of wasters, will never stick at anything! watch this space
Strange because last night in her live she said she’d never be able to do a degree because she thinks she’s got ADHD and needs medication but doesn’t want to take it and not be the same person 🤦🏻‍♀️ Apparently she’s making an appointment at the dr to get a diagnosis….. she will be lucky people are waiting years and years for one and that was before covid, she said she’s masked it all her life and her brother used to call her half a job 😂 because she never finished anything…… I’d say lazy myself but you know Emma and her self diagnosing skills 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I've ADHD; I'm a teacher and doing a PhD so she needs to realise that there are adjustments that can be made to support people.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She seems to do nothing in the day with her business so of course if u start work at 9 at night you won’t be finished until 3am!

if she can’t handle packing a few sweets how is she expecting to start a career? Doesn’t make sense her saying she wants more time with the kids but a proper career?

I believe her and Dave are closing the business as it meant they had to actually do something instead of sitting around all day. The pressure of ppl asking where their orders were got too much for them to handle. They’ll both go back to ‘training’ for jobs like they did last time (which just gives them an excuse to sit on their arses for even longer)

see me and my partner would absolutely love to spend more time with our kids but we realise that we have to work very hard in full time jobs alongside this. Makes me frustrated that they both sit at home all day with their kids and don’t work and still get goverment handouts. She seems to be spending money non stop when most ppl work and are still struggling !
She was doing an access course in health to go to uni to do a degree in midwifery, I’m a midwife and there is not a chance she could mange to organise her family, training, coursework and working on the ward, what happens when she doing night shifts, assignments to do and normal day to day things when she can’t manage to pack and send orders off from her own home 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She was doing an access course in health to go to uni to do a degree in midwifery, I’m a midwife and there is not a chance she could mange to organise her family, training, coursework and working on the ward, what happens when she doing night shifts, assignments to do and normal day to day things when she can’t manage to pack and send orders off from her own home 🤦🏻‍♀️
There is no way that would happen. Her and Dave will give up with training within a few weeks because even that will be too much for them. It’s like they start doing things to make them look busy when in reality it fails because they don’t put the hard work in!!

so sad they have all this time at home with the kids yet they never do anything!!! All the nice days out and activities they could do yet all they do is stay in that disgusting house.

She clearly cannot handle her kids and had that many so she can have years without working and blame it on looking after them... when really it doesn’t seem like she looks after them poor kids at all

Reactions: 3
So far she has diagnosed herself with anxiety, depression, ADHD, having IBS and is lactose intolerant. Apparently. As somebody who lives with three chronic illnesses (including colitis) plus ADHD (which took years to get a diagnosis for) it boils my piss that she will self-diagnose medical conditions and then just crave attention off of them and mention it when she sees fit. Usually when she's on the toilet curling one out... like every other human being in the world does.

Reactions: 6
Getting to the point where I’m ready to block her. She’s cut her hair again and shock she can’t last at anything is closing the shop honestly this women and as for self diagnosing wow that’s annoyed me my brother has ADHD along with other special needs and it took us years to get a diagnosis. I’ve got anxiety, depression & PTSD I wouldn’t wish that on anyone and I most definitely wouldn’t be going around telling people I’ve got something without it being said by a doctor first. She said she was going to therapy never heard anything about that again all she was doing at that point was copying Hannah because she was suffering with her mental health. It seems to be whatever someone else has she’s got it worse and it’s sad really that she can’t get any attention in a better way. Absolutely hate people that glamourise mental health issue or anything for that matter that shouldn’t be glamourised

So they’re closing the business to spend more time with their kids and restart their careers??? So, you’re stopping a “job” with flexible hours, spend the day with the kids, then do your “work” when they’re in bed, to do a job/training which takes a huge amount of time and dedication??? Unless they’re starting an only fans page that is 😜🤢

• Sick
Are they both going to get a job now? Even if they both did a part time job. She says she not on benefits but she must be, nothing wrong with it they are there to help people out but surely at least one of them could work.

It really isn’t! That wolf is literally there every minute of the day thinking she’s the queens bodyguard ffs pipe down

Reactions: 8
It really isn’t! That wolf is literally there every minute of the day thinking she’s the queens bodyguard ffs pipe down
It’s funny because Emma doesn’t even seem that fussed about her either🤣 I remebee seeing on here that wolf has fan art of Emma that she made on her account and Emma’s not even acknowledged it. She said on a live that she had no idea Emma was live n doesn’t make any money out of basically acting as her bodyguard😂😂

why put so much effort into someone that clearly doesn’t care if your there or not

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I asked before in a live did the mods get paid as they were practically working customer service in the comments and she told me that "they get paid in sweets" .. Wolf could litterally be an online representative for a small or big company and get paid a decent wage for what's she's already doing

Reactions: 4
Ahhh so she’s given up on her crappy sweet business because she wants to spend more time with her kids. In other words she just doesn’t want to work. The woman can’t stick to anything
I wonder if she’ll go back to “training” to be a midwife?

I've ADHD; I'm a teacher and doing a PhD so she needs to realise that there are adjustments that can be made to support people.
I was going to say the same, I’m on the waiting list to be diagnosed and I’m doing two degrees, am pregnant have 2 children not in school and one is SEN. If you want to do something you’ll make it happen. There is plenty of provisions and support if you speak to the university.

Has she just said on her most recent video that she’s anaemic? The bit when she says about the vitamins? 😂 I literally cannot cope. I really can’t. She really seems to have every illness going hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s just posted a video to say she’s phoned the police because a baby was on someone’s lap in a car…… yes it’s extremely dangerous but why make a video about it, does she want a medal, she told people to use second hand car seats 😳 which again is not advertised as you don’t know how safe they are, she gets told this and then gets all annoyed …… well your telling everyone how bad these other people are why doesn’t she never expect any comeback from what she wrongly advises. I think it’s so funny the “Karen’s “ are coming for her about her children in the car seats, there never strapped in properly and have always got food whist driving which they could choke on

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.