Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for the next haven update 😵💫 I can’t believe she’s dragging this out so far, rules are rules and if you can’t be bothered to check before you travel then your quite frankly a twit 🥱
She keeps saying it didn’t say it anywhere and they were happy to take our money, it says clearly on there website that restaurants on the wales parks will only allow a maximum of 6 people to a table indoors, she could have sat outside if she was that bothered about eating at the same table, Dave also said to a comment the other day that it’s best to book on the app for the restaurant as it fills up quick so obviously they would have been able to see the Information on the app to 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She wants a full refund over one meal, she should count herself lucky she got a break away she doesn’t want an apology she wants all the money back it’s actually embarrassing to watch her 🙇🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She said in a recent video that she owns a sweet shop 😂😂 , I didn't realize selling sweets from your dining room meant you owned a sweet shop , I've got loads of washing in my dining room does that mean I own a lundrette ? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She is so full of tit. For somebody who claims they don't like sweets she sure as duck likes every sweet she's been "trying" lately 🥴

Reactions: 12
For someone who has an intolerance she's eating a lot of pizza too, one tonight and one Sunday 🤣, the woman is full of tit, she'll be back calorie counting again tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣

Someones commented asking why the platter has increased to £18.99 from £13.99...no reply yet she has the same amount of sweets in a pix and mix bag for £11.99....overpriced!!! Why would anyone buy these at this price??? Dont understand her pricing logic and nearly £5 for delivery 🤔

Someones commented asking why the platter has increased to £18.99 from £13.99...no reply yet she has the same amount of sweets in a pix and mix bag for £11.99....overpriced!!! Why would anyone buy these at this price??? Dont understand her pricing logic and nearly £5 for delivery 🤔
She's probably still asleep 🤣 she will just delete the comment

Reactions: 1
In Scotland you can go out to the ice cream van and get a pick and mix for £1, used to be 50p, and I guarantee there’s more variety and more sweets in it than what emmas overpriced shite is!!

Reactions: 1
Omg she’s just scamming people now. I’d say people would have more sense than to spend almost £20 on sweets but her followers are morons, and I think she knows that so the greedy cow is taking full advantage of them.

Reactions: 4
I'm laughing at her using reusable nappies 🤣 and she's got 7 or 8 , can't see her washing them every day , her house is just gonna stink even more 🤣

Reactions: 7
Judging the state of her t-shirt she's wearing I would say she can't even use a washing machine properly. That poor baby will be in the same nappy for ages we all know how bad Emma's hygiene is she wore the same dress for 3 days.. her whites look grey, her and her kids teeth are brown. Now a 18 month old in nappies u wash yourself 🤣

View attachment 697579£19 for that!?You can buy 3 packets for £1 in any supermarket 😳
I know business's need to make money, I mean I have a business and obviously charge rrp or less. But I'm not ashamed to share these from the wholesalers are £2.30 each(just the container on its own is £2.30 each) plus the sweets so say you charge 1kg of sweets for 99p per 100g, this is how much I charge, so I would say these would be no more than £10-£12 Max and she's made a decent profit there as you make the profit on the pick n mix. Her £13.99 was slightly over but not stupidly over so was reasonable as business needs to make money. But the £18.99 is pure greed!

Oh just to add the £2.30 is before 20% vat that's added on, but that's only £2.76 per container then add 99p per 100g of pick n mix. I would still not charge more than £12.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I love on her most recent she’s done a whole speech on being more ‘eco conscious’ yet when I challenged her on her packaging for her business she said she can’t afford to be eco friendly 😂 yeah looks like you really care hun…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.