Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another person added a comment to that other comment I posted. Emma you really need to sort your business out!

Plus In the latest video she stated that on the Website it say 7-10 delivery but a mod “friend” of Emma’s put this in the comments of a previous video. So confusing.
DFE9021B-B0E5-4081-A9BB-09C31C823B00.jpeg
41EA61CF-67B6-45FA-A8A5-D4716368DD94.jpeg

another thing. So much to do with the business but enough time to go and get Starbucks. 🤔

Sorry for still posting haha 😂 but she’s now saying that she’s caught up so what is it Emma?
EB146FD0-F8E7-404C-B0BA-81692E8DE74E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Emma - “we have catched up now” “here’s what I brought from Asda” Jesus Christ the woman is illiterate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have never known it to take 5 days for money to clear into an account, I've heard of it from refunds but not actually paying. She's full of tit

Reactions: 3
Doing videos sating they are so far behind yet they have both gone out today and got a coffee? Why didn't one of them go out and the other one stay at home doing the orders?? She has time to post what tit she buys but not actually time to give the customers what they paid for!! She's a disgrace, she really does think it's ok to leave people waiting.. I would be embarrassed!! Emma for god sake go and brush your yellow teeth!!!

Reactions: 7
Running a business with kids at home, but don't most of them go to school?! How does she think other people manage 🤔

She's moving house is another excuse, me and my partner both have full time jobs and managed to move house. She has time to get takeway and shop but doesn't have time to pack for her business, most businesses I know just get on with it

Reactions: 8
Her excuse is “I’ve got 5 kids” well bleeping manage your life better then hun! Having a little brood of children is NOT an excuse to manage a business poorly and par your customers off with long delays on deliveries and terrible customer service. You're a joke & there are PLENTY of other businesses similar to you who are providing better for the money. Keep on running your business into the ground, its all gunna fail! How about invest that takeout money, into a better delivery or courier provider. INVEST IN YOUR CUSTOMERS AND NOT YOUR FAT FACE!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Doing videos sating they are so far behind yet they have both gone out today and got a coffee? Why didn't one of them go out and the other one stay at home doing the orders?? She has time to post what tit she buys but not actually time to give the customers what they paid for!! She's a disgrace, she really does think it's ok to leave people waiting.. I would be embarrassed!! Emma for god sake go and brush your yellow teeth!!!
Because that would mean Dave being out on his own and Emma wouldn’t allow that. She has to supervise him and be with him every second of the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god has anyone seen the video she uploaded of poor Dave having a nap after probably running around after her and the kids all day, he looks absolute livid to wake and find no it’s not a dream yes I am still living in a complete tit hole and doing everything while emma spends money like she’s got a full time job and does nothing around the house 😂😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god has anyone seen the video she uploaded of poor Dave having a nap after probably running around after her and the kids all day, he looks absolute livid to wake and find no it’s not a dream yes I am still living in a complete tit hole and doing everything while emma spends money like she’s got a full time job and does nothing around the house 😂😳😂
His face said it all, he wasn’t happy at all you could see it that’s why she moved the camera and cut it

Reactions: 6
Poor bloke was trying to have a nap and she’s recording him for her stupid Tiktok account.
if I were Dave I’d have taken the phone off her and lobbed it across the room.

Definitely doesn’t take 5 days for card payments to process . What a liar. Clean your flipping house also we still don’t believe the 5* rating 😂😂😂😂

How can you run a business and say there is a delay because I can’t handle orders because I’m moving house that’s not the customers fault if you can’t handle a certain amount of orders then freeze it while you catch up you can’t say to people just be patient they pay for delivery for a certain time frame id be pissed if I payed for a certain delivery and it wasn’t met…don’t take on more than you can do and prioritize paying customers over stuffing your fat gut

Definitely doesn’t take 5 days for card payments to process . What a liar. Clean your flipping house also we still don’t believe the 5* rating 😂😂😂😂
That hygiene inspector was either high on crack or bribed with a maccies breakfast because no way is that house clean

Poor bloke was trying to have a nap and she’s recording him for her stupid Tiktok account.
if I were Dave I’d have taken the phone off her and lobbed it across the room.
Dave doesn’t have a personality or voice it’s been sucked out of him by that obnoxious heffer he’s just a shell of a wet wipe now if I ordered my fella about and looked like her he’d tell me to duck off and brush my hair

Also while I am on a rant it must be lovely to nap in the day I have to work full time and run a house etc but if he’s sleeping why not entertain the kids and just leave him be instead of sticking one in his face to wake him up

Is she for real? She don’t treat herself? She treats herself every bleeping day to a coffee and breakfast from McDonald’s and costa the grease ball. Glad to see she’s reading my comments and listened to me when I told her to buy her kids some bobbles, bout the only thing she’s bought them mind. Let’s hope she actually uses them because we all know what she’s like for actually carrying out tasks and sticking to it

Plus I don’t know why she’s even bothered buying herself some clothes and tit, she don’t go out? She needs to dress nice to sit in the car to go get a Costa does she? What planet she living on? Actually get some friends Emma detach yourself from daves hip and GO OUT like normal people do. Major trust issues there between her and dave. Obviously can’t be trusted away from each other. Pair of gimps
Pair of gimps bleeping creased me 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
How can you run a business and say there is a delay because I can’t handle orders because I’m moving house that’s not the customers fault if you can’t handle a certain amount of orders then freeze it while you catch up you can’t say to people just be patient they pay for delivery for a certain time frame id be pissed if I payed for a certain delivery and it wasn’t met…don’t take on more than you can do and prioritize paying customers over stuffing your fat gut

That hygiene inspector was either high on crack or bribed with a maccies breakfast because no way is that house clean

Dave doesn’t have a personality or voice it’s been sucked out of him by that obnoxious heffer he’s just a shell of a wet wipe now if I ordered my fella about and looked like her he’d tell me to duck off and brush my hair

Also while I am on a rant it must be lovely to nap in the day I have to work full time and run a house etc but if he’s sleeping why not entertain the kids and just leave him be instead of sticking one in his face to wake him up

Pair of gimps bleeping creased me 😂😂
Gimps 😂 not heard that word in ages

Reactions: 5
She’s always showing off the clothes she’s brought for herself
Sorry I can’t tell if it’s sarcasm or not… are you saying brought on purpose? Noticed you’ve done it a couple times and it really grinds my gears when Emma does it😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She really is the most ugly, selfish person I've ever met! She's moaned for 2 days about being so far behind on orders yet goes out to a FANCY restaurant for a meal! duck what people have paid her! I'll go and stuff my fat spotty face some more!!! You really don't have any morals Emma whatsoever!!
Going to a FANCY restaurant looking like that? No effort in your appearance, not one bit of make up, and yes I know u DONT have to wear makeup but it wasn't that long along she was wearing a full face of it to stay at home!! Now she's off out to fancy restaurants no effort put in at all, even chucked on a dress that she wore 2/3 days ago 😂😂 I bet the owners of that restaurant thought wtf has walked in here 😂😂 I suppose the orders have all been done now as the neice probably done them all while babysitting your 5 kids 🤣🤣 YOUR A bleeping DISGRACE 👍

Reactions: 9
Remember when she got drunk once then the next morning she pretty much announced she was pregnant. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did that today.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.