Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a tit car seat for her own kids and FF her youngest which is not advised until the child is 4. The seat she has her youngest in is cheaper than her take away it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 7
Her youngest child is not even in a correct car seat for her age. Just cause the government website says 15 months, a quick google proves that it’s definitely not safe for a child of her age to be forward facing. She think she knows it all but knows duck all

Reactions: 7
If she could care as much for her own childrens health and safety as this other persons that would be great

Reactions: 10
Why would anyone take child safty advice of her ‘I’ve had 5 kids I know’ yeah and 5 kids later you still can’t brush their plaque infused teeth or hair you scruffy mess

Reactions: 16
So far she has diagnosed herself with anxiety, depression, ADHD, having IBS and is lactose intolerant. Apparently. As somebody who lives with three chronic illnesses (including colitis) plus ADHD (which took years to get a diagnosis for) it boils my piss that she will self-diagnose medical conditions and then just crave attention off of them and mention it when she sees fit. Usually when she's on the toilet curling one out... like every other human being in the world does.
So she has also diagnosed herself with anemia. bleeping hell.

On another note... she gets angry when people call her a Karen and SHE IS A KAREN. She went to the newspapers because her husband couldn't sit on the same table as her when they went on holiday and she begged for compo. That is a Karen in my eyes.

Reactions: 13
Her youngest child is not even in a correct car seat for her age. Just cause the government website says 15 months, a quick google proves that it’s definitely not safe for a child of her age to be forward facing. She think she knows it all but knows duck all
She’s now done a video saying stop mum shaming me for how I choose to have my children in my car it’s none of your business…… well Emma I think you made it everyone’s business when you posted a TikTok video about how other people have there children in a car 🙄😂

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine her on the phone to ‘the appropriate authorities’ (whoever what means) saying ‘Yeah I just thought I’d let you know because I have 5 kids and I’d hate for anything to happen to them’. I bet she made that phone call all about herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here’s Emma the child safety advocate herself, now she’s just said she’s had five kids she knows all about car seat safety and follows the rules and advice on the government website….. well that’s strange because it says do not strap your children into a car seat if they are wearing a coat, cover with a blanket after to keep warm 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
OHHHHHHH EMMA EMMA EMMA. She's being very passive aggressive on her videos tonight about this while childcarseat-gate and the best part about all this? She's preaching that her daughter is 20 months old so she can forward face but yep, I'm bored as tits tonight so I scrolled back and her kid was in a forward facing before Christmas last year. So, WAY before the 15 months age "by law" they have to be that she was banging on about. Stupid cockwomble.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OHHHHHHH EMMA EMMA EMMA. She's being very passive aggressive on her videos tonight about this while childcarseat-gate and the best part about all this? She's preaching that her daughter is 20 months old so she can forward face but yep, I'm bored as tits tonight so I scrolled back and her kid was in a forward facing before Christmas last year. So, WAY before the 15 months age "by law" they have to be that she was banging on about. Stupid cockwomble.
Honestly that woman is delusional, she thinks she can point out everyone else’s faults and just act like she perfect. She’s now moved on preaching about car seat laws and has just said her and the kids have been eating a plant based diet for the past two weeks 😂😂😂 what ever. Also that now she’s not having takeaways and eating healthy her skin is better ….. the skin problem that was hormonal and nothing to do with the tit she eats 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
where’s the off button with this woman?!!?? JESUS CHRIST, just accept you’re wrong yes it may be legal to forward face but it isn’t safe they can damage their necks as they’re not fully formed .

Just accept it and move on ,instead of rambling on about “ i wouldn’t dare mum shame you for rear facing until four “ well no of course not how can you mum shame someone for keeping a child safe.

Also a lot of comments were just advising her ,why is that mum shaming the only reason she feels mum shamed is because she knows now she’s in the wrong and she’s not an “advocate for child saftey” as she claims.

Reactions: 8
She also has them character seats for her children and I could be wrong but I swear I saw somewhere that they performed very badly on tests. But of course she's had 5 children so she knows best 🙄

She also has them character seats for her children and I could be wrong but I swear I saw somewhere that they performed very badly on tests. But of course she's had 5 children so she knows best 🙄
yep they aren’t crash tested past 30mph , in a motorway crash they would just fall apart. But of course Emma knows best she’s had 5 kids and is following the legal requirements and her children are safe … in a car seat not crash tested past 30mph 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Someone please give that woman a punch to the head!! She now eats plant based food 🤣 how long will this last for?? Then she said her skin has cleared up?!🤣 but it was never the food that was causing it 🤔 please someone knock a bit of sense into her cos she clearly has none!.

Reactions: 5
My daughter is just over two and she’s still in a rear facing car seat as the impact to them in the case of a crash is far greater if they are in a forward facing car seat. If she took the time to actually research her claims she would see she was in the wrong. Oh and she’s vegan again? Yeah until she fancies a Big Mac. What a numpty she is.

She's trying so hard to be like Hannah (notyourbasicmama). Emma get your own personality.

Reactions: 4
She's trying so hard to be like Hannah (notyourbasicmama). Emma get your own personality.
Why is she trying to be like her?? What has she got that's anything nice about her? I've never followed her, seen a few of her videos and all she does is say f this f that.. again another nice ad for your business..would u want that foul mouth thing at your wedding? If Emma wants to be like her she's more screwed up than I thought 🤣🤣

My friend commented nicely advising about the car seat and the rear facing and she commented back to her saying why do no professionals tell you or why does gov say it’s ok, gov is bare minimum. She blocked her for advising her, and my friend said that a childs head isn’t fused to the spine until 4 so if there’s a crash the neck could break and now she’s made a video saying she said her kids neck was going to snap but that’s not what she said at all, she’s a attention seeker and she’s a liar. Second hand Embarrassment

she blocked me as well , then loads of other people said the same and then i saw all them comments disappear , i think if you’re blocking someone and deleting comments you definitely know you’re in the wrong.

her video last night about what’s your fave meal and she’s just going on about everything “homemade” she makes , funny that when she gets takeaways all the time 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.