Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The children are having apple crumble for breakfast 🤣
Poor kids having apple crumble for breakfast and pancakes for dinner ! How sad that this is their favourite dinner to eat😱 why does she never cook normal dinners for them there is no excuse when she’s at home all day barely working!

Reactions: 6
Ffs apple crumble and custard for breakfast 😆🙈 emma u NEVER fail to amaze me 👍🤣

Reactions: 5
Its just laziness. Her latest youtube video not one of the girls hair is brushed, one of them is wearing her dress back to front and she hadnt even realised. It was 2 in the afternoon.

Its just laziness. Her latest youtube video not one of the girls hair is brushed, one of them is wearing her dress back to front and she hadnt even realised. It was 2 in the afternoon.
I also thought how do you not know if your children have got themselves dressed or not if your home with them?

Reactions: 1
I hate watching the YouTube videos because I don’t want to give her views but I had to see what her excuses where for shutting the shop, and surprise surprise it was all about her and how she doesn’t get time with Dave, and she used to be so organised and go to bed at a reasonable time…. She was always on live late. No way would she hack a job in the nhs, she’s struggling packing sweets for god sake 😂

Reactions: 8
And in the YouTube video when she’s saying like about having to do the school run etc and how busy she gets. Dave could do the school run? They don’t both have to go? And then she could crack on packing stale sweets. How she thinks she’s going to cope with a job in the NHS is beyond me

Lol she’s not going to get a job in the NHS she’s just a billy bullshitter she’ll just say that’s what she wants to do to impress her followers so they are all like “yay that’s amazing go Emma so kind and compassionate” and really it’ll just be her sat on her spotty backside pigsty house ignoring her kids for years and blagging that she’s “studying” when really she’s sat on UC doing duck all.

I've just qualified as a midwife and I can say there's not a chance in hell she will ever complete the degree. I love my job, but it is a full on 3 years, working and studying full time. I doubt she'll even pass an interview as they stress how important it is to have plan A, B and C for your childcare as you have to work the same shifts as your mentor, day or night. Can imagine her going in demanding to have days off here there and everywhere. She's just saying all this for views.

Reactions: 5
And in the YouTube video when she’s saying like about having to do the school run etc and how busy she gets. Dave could do the school run? They don’t both have to go? And then she could crack on packing stale sweets. How she thinks she’s going to cope with a job in the NHS is beyond me

It seems like they have to do everything together and she never lets him out ! Food shop, school run etc always together I don’t think she lets him out alone poor thing they’re both still so young n it seems like all they ever do is stay at home

Reactions: 4
Once again she’s being as vile as ever, why do we need to know about her toilet habits she is absolutely disgusting 🤢
As for training to be a midwife, the woman doesn’t have the commitment or the intellect to be a midwife.

She doesn’t have the hygiene to be a midwife yuck imagine her and her dirty fingernails touching you

Reactions: 3
She just a video up telling people not to be rude because their sweets are delayed and it’s not her fault 😂 who’s is it them Emma as you keep stating it’s just you doing everything, she said she’s also had issues with the courier and having to take parcels to the post office herself, now before she starts the lies again about having to drive around to multiple ones in Telford because they won’t accept them my sister lives in the same town and she took 55 parcels into oakengates post office today and it was empty and they did them all in one go

Reactions: 7
She's providing a service and providing it badly..its always some poor lame excuse, yet when haven provided a bad service e she wanted a FULL refund, the woman is joke, a total waste of space, she's wants to sit on her fat arse eating takeaways while pretending she's saving the planet 😆😆

Reactions: 16
On her insta it looks like she went out to get bubble tea today. If she was really that snowed under with orders why is she going out treating herself?! Surely she should be at home getting orders sent out. She’s literally so lazy

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.