Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was pregnant with my daughter..a long time ago 🙈 I was sick straight away, and that's how I knew even before before did a test, and I was only a week late.. my daughter was a twin so I don't know if that makes any difference but I was so sick from the start, but of course this is Emma.. so everything that happens to her is a lot worse, u wouldn't think she's done 5 times before

Reactions: 6
I found out I was pregnant the morning I was supposed to have had my period. Two massive dark lines.
But didn't start fully vomiting until around 7weeks, and I couldn't manage more than a few bites or even swallows of drinks!
I finally started eating "properly" when I was about 28+ weeks and that was only cravings😂
I couldn't even keep an apple down and my before pregnancy weight vs pregnancy weight was so drastically low the midwife thought I was some sort of diet freak and exerciser😩
Emma just has to push the boat out and be speshhhh😂

Reactions: 5
She’s only gone to bloody Starbucks for a pumpkin spiced latte 😳🤦🏻‍♀️😂 2 days ago she couldn’t be around coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh here we go already talking about how stressful the next few months are going to be for her. You chose to have more kids and you chose to move house! Neither of you work you have all the time in the world

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am soooo close to commenting, they they are All things you CHOSE to do. Why not, “I am so lucky that I have 4 healthy children, am pregnant with my 5th child, am in a position where I can afford to buy a brand new house, and have a husband that does everything for me and the kids“

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Latest post... Update on whats going on.... Did she serously just call some of her customers Karens because they were asking where there order was because they hadnt recieved them 🤔 isnt this the same person who moaned because usr haven werent getting back to her as quickly as she wanted them too. Dont understand why anyone is still ordering from her.

Reactions: 13
Amazing how quick her sickness went...I have to stop waiting her.. her just breathing gets on my titts now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Back at the coffee sickness gone like a blink and also may I add drinking from take away cups in both recent videos so saving the planet is forgotten also 😖 fickle fickle girl!

Amazing how quick her sickness went...I have to stop waiting her.. her just breathing gets on my titts now lol
I’ve stopped watching her and I must admit, as weird as it sounds I feel happier. It’s really not good for you to watch someone you cannot stand.

Reactions: 4
“baffles my mind how people can get so angry over some sweets” they’re not angry about the sweets Emma, they’re angry about the fact that you’ve taken their money from them and then have crappy customer service!!

Reactions: 15
You can’t get sickness as early as 3 weeks can you? even if she did have HG, it wouldn’t be gone already? I had it with my first and had it for at least a couple months!!

you can’t go from not being able to eat anything, to the week later stuffing ur face with a meal deal??🤣 if only it was that easy!! what’s the point in lying tho, what does it achieve?? Surely her followers aren’t that stupid, could barely move last week, this week you’re doing b&m hauls and eating like a pig😬😬

Reactions: 8
Even without HG I know if I’m sick the following day I’m still rough/tummy feels tender and wouldn’t eat half of what she’s eating!

Why are people in her comments asking her if she’s got her pram sorted yet? She’s only what, 7 weeks gone? 😂

Reactions: 8
Gets eco friendly nappies, says she wants to reduce all plastic. Then says shes brought a bottle of water from co op! That’s the first thing I stopped buying to reduce plastic. Woman’s full of tit

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.