Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really used to love her videos but all she seems to do now especially on her lives is moan about people and swear at them. How she got 5* rating I don’t know. Surly Anything at home with 5 young child running around and animal fur can’t get a 5* rating.

Reactions: 7
I really used to love her videos but all she seems to do now especially on her lives is moan about people and swear at them. How she got 5* rating I don’t know. Surly Anything at home with 5 young child running around and animal fur can’t get a 5* rating.
I used to like them too but she went too far with big banter. Just not summat people need to see, I just pictured her finishing and not washing her hands 😂

Reactions: 4
Yay glad to see a 2nd thread! 😁 Thank you!
I so nearly commented on her smug attitude the other day and how many take aways she had, didn't seem to be any food for the kids!

Reactions: 2
How the hell can she keep that area sterile when it’s not closed off, the cats always jumping up on things and wondering about then there’s the kids in and out trying to get her attention, yes she might have PPE on but if your touching things that are dirty threw cross contamination with your gloves on then your gloves will be dirty. She was trotting around on her live last night bare foot on the same floor her pick a mix was on and her weighing scales were on 🤢. I don’t think it will be long before people will be reporting her and she gets an unannounced visit for another inspection, I wonder if she will be popping open the Prosecco and ordering a take away after that score 😂

I find it hard to believe any one with IBS would put themselves through that lunch 🤔
One minute it’s IBS the next she’s lactose intolerant, if you know something makes you ill don’t have it simple, don’t have it then do video after video saying how poorly you are

Reactions: 3
How the hell can she keep that area sterile when it’s not closed off, the cats always jumping up on things and wondering about then there’s the kids in and out trying to get her attention, yes she might have PPE on but if your touching things that are dirty threw cross contamination with your gloves on then your gloves will be dirty. She was trotting around on her live last night bare foot on the same floor her pick a mix was on and her weighing scales were on 🤢. I don’t think it will be long before people will be reporting her and she gets an unannounced visit for another inspection, I wonder if she will be popping open the Prosecco and ordering a take away after that score 😂

One minute it’s IBS the next she’s lactose intolerant, if you know something makes you ill don’t have it simple, don’t have it then do video after video saying how poorly you are
As someone with awful IBS, I sometimes do eat things that I know will make me ill….(pizza, pork etc) because I like it and want to eat it!

I won’t then complain about how poorly I am, as it’s my own fault!

Reactions: 8
She rolls out of bed at god knows what time, does she drink or something or why look so rough in the mornings, need coffee and take away breakfasts.
Oh and do not mention the fact you have five kids we know Dave is looking after them while you are a busy Infuencer.

Reactions: 6
As someone with awful IBS, I sometimes do eat things that I know will make me ill….(pizza, pork etc) because I like it and want to eat it!

I won’t then complain about how poorly I am, as it’s my own fault!
It’s so difficult to not eat things that trigger ibs as well because it literally is everything that triggers it sometimes 🥺 but c’mon, that is a wild amount of spicy food especially to eat on an empty stomach!

I can’t believe the kind of stuff she eats when she cooks herself she’s literally like a teenager

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe the kind of stuff she eats when she cooks herself she’s literally like a teenager
Nail on the head! I’m in the process of being diagnosed with IBS/IBD and she shows no regard for her stomach health whatsoever. Fair enough we all make oven meals, have take away etc- but never really see any whole grains/lean meats/leafy greens etc

She currently on live in a scruffy nighty with a hair net and apron over the top. Dave the slave in the background messaging customers. Customers complaining about orders not arriving yet apparently they are waiting on a collection and there has been delays. Also literal kids commented I ordered last night when will it arrive 🤣
Can you tell most her orders are kids begging their parents can I order some sweets of this lady I watch on tiktok live😭

Reactions: 5
Nail on the head! I’m in the process of being diagnosed with IBS/IBD and she shows no regard for her stomach health whatsoever. Fair enough we all make oven meals, have take away etc- but never really see any whole grains/lean meats/leafy greens etc
I can’t believe how she doesn’t care about her own health, I’ve got IBS & bad acid reflux I make sure that I take care of myself I sometimes allow myself to have a little bit of something that is a little bit bad for me but not at all constantly like she does. The grease from the takeaways cannot be helping her at all and that will be the reason why she’s always on the toilet

I have IBS, I would never eat the rubbish she does, I think the worst thing to date is some kind of pot noodle.
I worked out long since that eating a good healthy diet I cook myself really helps a lot because otherwise the pain and all that goes with it makes life difficult to say the least.

She currently on live in a scruffy nighty with a hair net and apron over the top. Dave the slave in the background messaging customers. Customers complaining about orders not arriving yet apparently they are waiting on a collection and there has been delays. Also literal kids commented I ordered last night when will it arrive 🤣
Can you tell most her orders are kids begging their parents can I order some sweets of this lady I watch on tiktok live😭
Here’s Dave protesting against claims he’s not always miserable 😂 I can understand why he is tho throughout the whole live she was giving her orders out, move this, fetch this and tried to say he’d lost orders he’d printed out but she just hadn’t looked properly, he was going around trying to tidy the front room up whist getting a child to sleep, he then said he didn’t want the phone but Emma was having none of that and gave it him anyway. I love the fact she keeps the gloves on even after touching her phone throughout the live, the same phone she takes to the bathroom for “big banter” no cross contamination there. I saw when someone mentioned her pants were showing and she told them they were a cretin and there were making it up

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.