Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why she struggles so much to pack sweets into a box and send them off in a decent amount of time. On Sunday evening I made a large order to a small business that sells wax melts. Most Fridays she does a big restock and gets many, many orders yet I received my package on Wednesday. That’s less than 3 days from ordering to receiving my order. There is no excuse someone should have to wait weeks for an order unless it was from overseas.

Reactions: 13

leabytottle

VIP Member
I can not stand this woman. She literally makes so much shit up!! I have a lot of complicated health issues- ALL diagnoses by a CONSULTANT. She is feeling tired, so diagnoses herself as anemic?! THEN slips up by saying she’s got a blood test in a few weeks to check? No, dickhead, if you’re iron is low, your doctor wouldn’t ignore it and wait. Last week she had SEVERE morning sickness, now she’s ok (apart from being sick when her child was sick- nothing to do with pregnancy!) now her back, shoulder, probably her left ear lobe, is agony. Really? You don’t seem in pain love. What’s happened to her dairy allergy, sorry, intermittent, selective dairy allergy? She’s not mentioned that in a while... are you putting dairy in your flat “turd in the hole” as someone thought she said?! 🤣 What new ailments will it be next week? When she said she’d phoned her gp about carpel tunnel and they said they couldn’t do anything 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I bet when she calls the gp, they hear her call and have to take it in turns to speak to her. “Oh fuck it’s that daft bint again! You know the one who made a video telling her ‘fans’ you think she’s having twins!” GP “No way, I’ve spoken to her twice this week already- once when she called asking me to squeeze her spot, and the other to ask if she could dye her hair as she’s having quads. I’ve done my quota of her for the month.” 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
I love the way she’s like ‘I didn’t want to have to tell you all this early’ like hun yes you were obviously dying to tell people? Otherwise you wouldn’t have. You could have just said you were unwell 😂

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
Emma: I really don’t want to end up in A&E with an IV

YEs you do.. that’s exactly what you want you attention whore

ThatGirl99

I really don’t want to come across insensitive when I say this but what I don’t understand is she had a miscarriage which so is awful in itself but she’s happily announcing this pregnancy so early on maybe it’s just her but everyone that I’ve known to have a miscarriage and then get pregnant again they’ve always waited as long as they could to announce their pregnancy because they’re scared the same thing will happen again. I really do feel as though the only reason she’s pregnant is for the views and the money she’ll bring in from tiktok and YouTube

user726

VIP Member
Of course her conservatory looks like this. Absolutely vile!!! I run a small business from my home too and totally understand what it’s like to have a million cardboard boxes laying around. But I make the effort to take them to the recycling centre. I don’t just leave them to clutter up my home 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow

Matietatie

So far she has diagnosed herself with anxiety, depression, ADHD, having IBS and is lactose intolerant. Apparently. As somebody who lives with three chronic illnesses (including colitis) plus ADHD (which took years to get a diagnosis for) it boils my piss that she will self-diagnose medical conditions and then just crave attention off of them and mention it when she sees fit. Usually when she's on the toilet curling one out... like every other human being in the world does.
So she has also diagnosed herself with anemia. Fucking hell.

On another note... she gets angry when people call her a Karen and SHE IS A KAREN. She went to the newspapers because her husband couldn't sit on the same table as her when they went on holiday and she begged for compo. That is a Karen in my eyes.

ThatGirl99

On her latest video she said she’s never had this before but if you go down a few videos she said she had it with Amelia

Matietatie

OHHHHHHH EMMA EMMA EMMA. She's being very passive aggressive on her videos tonight about this while childcarseat-gate and the best part about all this? She's preaching that her daughter is 20 months old so she can forward face but yep, I'm bored as tits tonight so I scrolled back and her kid was in a forward facing before Christmas last year. So, WAY before the 15 months age "by law" they have to be that she was banging on about. Stupid cockwomble.

• Haha

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
Of course her conservatory looks like this. Absolutely vile!!! I run a small business from my home too and totally understand what it’s like to have a million cardboard boxes laying around. But I make the effort to take them to the recycling centre. I don’t just leave them to clutter up my home 🤦‍♀️
Shes probably hoarding them to make another box sofa with

• Haha
Her excuse is “I’ve got 5 kids” well fucking manage your life better then hun! Having a little brood of children is NOT an excuse to manage a business poorly and par your customers off with long delays on deliveries and terrible customer service. You're a joke & there are PLENTY of other businesses similar to you who are providing better for the money. Keep on running your business into the ground, its all gunna fail! How about invest that takeout money, into a better delivery or courier provider. INVEST IN YOUR CUSTOMERS AND NOT YOUR FAT FACE!

• Heart

leabytottle

VIP Member
Thread idea...
“Sweets aren’t making enough dough
(I have 5 kids you know?)
I self diagnose my symptoms,
Whilst wolfie watches me squeeze my pimples”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Emily19966666

Chatty Member
I literally cannot believe someone like her gets blessed with another baby!! It’s a right kick in the teeth for those actually TTC who are willing to give their baby the best start in life

user726

VIP Member
Not her saying she’s dairy intolerant on her last video hahahaha oh my god I am dying. The amount of crap she eats with dairy in it and now suddenly she’s intolerant 😂 and what’s with the weird husky voice she’s trying to put on?!

• Haha

box98

Oh my god has anyone seen the video she uploaded of poor Dave having a nap after probably running around after her and the kids all day, he looks absolute livid to wake and find no it’s not a dream yes I am still living in a complete shit hole and doing everything while emma spends money like she’s got a full time job and does nothing around the house 😂😳😂

• Haha

Reece22

Also, she is probably buying so many clothes because eating 3 takeaways a day for months, isn’t just going to affect her bank balance, but also her weight. No one, can stay the same weight eating that much shit. Even if she exercised (I’ve never seen/heard her talk about any type of fitness) the amount of crap she eats isn’t good.
Also, if she calls the sandwiches “Sandwichino”, or says “plastic stick of calcium” (the fact that she knows they look and taste like plastic, yet she brags about it, blows my mind!🤯) I’ll scream! Today, she put in a pepparami- and openly admitted she didn’t know what meat it was! She added an apple though, so clearly that negates all the crap 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is definitely one of those parents that says “my kids are fussy eaters, this is all they eat” when reallt, she’s too lazy to actually make the effort to give them new foods to try. She’s 💯 one of those people on fb that updates her status with “Having the worst day” then when people ask what’s wrong she says “DM me babe, I don’t want to go into detail here!” 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
She is definitely one of those annoying people on Facebook. I bet her whole life is told through status updates. 😂

• Haha

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
She’s only doing it so her and Dave can stay out of work longer. Every job she’s had seems to be ‘too much’ so why carry on having kids! And expecting other ppl to pay for them. I would love to have more but I know I wouldn’t be able to afford it. Drives me crazy that she feel like she can have 7 without her and her partner working and expect it to come out of someone else’s hard working pocket
There is no excuse for Dave not to get out of the house and get himself a job. The man needs to get himself some self respect. I reckon he just mooches off his wealthy parents. There is nothing about him he has the personality of a slug.

• Haha

Reece22

I have a cousin who had 4 kids all under 10 she had a big house, dog and cat and her hubby worked nights. Her house was always clean and tidy, clean beds clean kitchen etc. The little ones (1 has Asperger and 2 blood disorders) my cousin had a blood disorder (angio oedema) yet my cousin had those kids so smartly dressed, girls hair always so pretty, she used to go Asda and buy them basic clothes but they looks clean! Dinner was always on table. A good meal 3-4 days and frozen stuff other days. She took them kids somewhere every weekend, cinema/park/zoo and maybe car boot sales, beach free stuff. Btw she done this alone without a car or hubby there 24/7 as he had to work to keep bills paid. The difference between Emma and my cousin is night and day. Those kids looks so bored, so sad, I hate saying this they looks dirty and like they would benefit from a good bath nice clothes and something to do to enjoy themselves. The poor cat has always got crusty sleep around it’s eye too. She’s so bloody filthy and lazy. There’s no excuse for how she lives her life at all. Although having a business and 5 kids seems to be her excuse for everything. Makes me really sad!
There’s no excuse for it at all, both her and Dave are sat at home 24/7. Nobody is expecting her to pay out every weekend on expensive trips out but a nice walk through the woods, couple of hours at the park or beach. Picnic out somewhere costs next to nothing. Those kids look defeated and bored. I’ve never heard her mention any clubs that the kids do or any hobbies they enjoy. Just like their parents they are stuck at home inside 24/7 apart from going to school. It’s very sad