Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can barely even speak properly (I’ve always thought the way she speaks is so odd), let alone write and publish a book!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thought she was taking a break from Instagram too. She can't stay away from social media.

Writing a book🤣🤣 its probably gonna be about how to be the perfect parent.. cos she does have 5 kids 🤣 she is funny🤣 full of great idea's.

• Haha
She’s back after 70 hours 🤣🤣🤣 taken her kids out and put their hair up and went on a family day out too……………… COSTA!

Reactions: 8
Why is this idiot spending money on reusable planet saving nappies now when her youngest should be potty trained any day now?! Emma love, don’t breed and have more, you can’t cope with the 5 you have, settle down now darling and publish that book 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I wonder if she asked Costa for a refund as they were sitting on 2 tables 🤔🤣🤣

She also ordered nappies and didn't have a clue about the liners 🙈 what a joke she is she really is just clueless in life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she makes a complaint because they have to sit on separate tables
She's doesn't need two, has long as she can touch Dave shes happy, Il be surprised if he can go to the toilet alone. God her family look rough.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That was quick 😂
All these so called “influencers” taking a break... for a few days, and acting so dramatically about it. To me, a break is a much longer period of time. Does she honestly think people give a tit??? I can’t fathom why she didn’t take her kids to the park, or get some fresh air? No doubt she’ll say “I don’t film everything I do” Erm, yes you do. Mostly it’s trips for a take away and back. Also, I just saw someone say shes 28, I honestly thought she was late 30’s, maybe creeping into early 40’s. 😳😳

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she has actually posted that video on YouTube, does she forget what she says…… Emma I thought you weren’t buying any plastic anymore 😂 I’ve never seen so much plastic packaging, you would have thought after all the money she has spent on eco stuff recently she would have at least got the fruit and veg you can pick and put in paper bags yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also all the cleaning stuff and bottles which she said in her last vlog they weren’t buying anymore and a plastic mixing bowl…. Oh Emma you just look such a fool 😂

Did anyone see the child's dirty nails in the video of the unboxing of nappies..... its not as if the children play in the garden to get dirty .

Reactions: 3
I can’t see the cloth nappies lasting a long time with her, she barley keeps up on clothes washing and has it mounted at the stairs most of the time! I can honestly already image all the dirty cloth nappies over piling in the corner of the kitchen

• Sick
I don't understand why she's only just now doing cloth nappies her child is nearly 2 it won't be too long till she's potty training.

Not her having a toby carvery at home? Didn’t she say in a previous video she was going to do a roast for the family? But no, she’s just went and bought one instead

Reactions: 6
Of course she did🤣 its Emma after all lol
Was it all plant based or are we not doing that this week? 🤔 😄

Isn't she meant to be cutting down on her plastic waste? Yet the fruit shoot is plastic as are the trays the dinners in. The tiny drinks bottles is alot of waste when u have 5 KIDS..wouldn't it be more eco friendly to make your own?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.