Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My tablets didn’t work at all, but the doctor said it could take a few hours to work.

From NHS website:
Cyclizine starts to work after 30 minutes of taking it. You should feel better after 1 to 2 hours.

It should work for about 4 to 6 hours.
She’s on Prochlorperazine which takes 30-60 minutes to work. She said the first tablets she was given didn’t work which I presume was Cyclizine as that’s usually the first choice for morning sickness (pharmacy technician here).

Reactions: 1
I honestly can’t bear to watch her anymore more. I unfollowed her ages ago but I would have a nosey at her videos (why I don’t know) but now I’ve just blocked her so I don’t see her face on my fyp. I’m nosey though so I’ll still have a spy on here to see what other lies she spins I just can’t bear to see her spotty face anymore.

Reactions: 6
She’s on Prochlorperazine which takes 30-60 minutes to work. She said the first tablets she was given didn’t work which I presume was Cyclizine as that’s usually the first choice for morning sickness (pharmacy technician here).
Ahh! Thanks, I didn’t watch her videos because she annoys me!🤣

Reactions: 2
Genuine question for anybody that has ACTUALLY suffered with what she is claiming she has.... do those tablets really work within 30 minutes of being taken? 😶
To be honest when I had HG I was on a mix of Ondanestron and Cyclizine and they didn't really work apart from when I was on a drip, no sickness meds worked properly for me when suffering with HG

Reactions: 3
To be honest when I had HG I was on a mix of Ondanestron and Cyclizine and they didn't really work apart from when I was on a drip, no sickness meds worked properly for me when suffering with HG
So, I take ciclazine as anti sickness for a form of chemotherapy treatment. It works after 30 mins ish. I’ve had it via iv frequently whilst in hospital as if I get a sickness bug and vomit for more than a few hours, I need to be hospitalised as I need IV to make sure I can take meds. I’ve had ciclazine and ondansatron IV on rotation too. Ciclazine stings when it goes in, and makes me feel dopey. Ondansatron works quicker for me. If you’re vomiting a lot, regularly, for whatever reason, there’s no way you would be able to do a b&m haul! Of course, there are things you need to do, such as take your kids to school. Aside from that, no way would you do non essential trips! Not only are you not retaining energy from food, it affects things like potassium and blood pressure. I couldn’t look at or think of certain foods when 🤮 She’s eating dominoes and other junk. She’s such a liar, but too simple to remember her lies! Don’t tell people you were sick and hospitalised with your daughter, then tell people this hasn’t happened before 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also, why can’t dave pack sweet orders??? Kids in bed, put sweets in bags??? Wolf was defending her crush again in the comments. People’s responses are incredible 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just been having a nosey on her recent pregnancy posts...and can’t see anything from Hannah congratulating her?👀

Reactions: 7
So, I take ciclazine as anti sickness for a form of chemotherapy treatment. It works after 30 mins ish. I’ve had it via iv frequently whilst in hospital as if I get a sickness bug and vomit for more than a few hours, I need to be hospitalised as I need IV to make sure I can take meds. I’ve had ciclazine and ondansatron IV on rotation too. Ciclazine stings when it goes in, and makes me feel dopey. Ondansatron works quicker for me. If you’re vomiting a lot, regularly, for whatever reason, there’s no way you would be able to do a b&m haul! Of course, there are things you need to do, such as take your kids to school. Aside from that, no way would you do non essential trips! Not only are you not retaining energy from food, it affects things like potassium and blood pressure. I couldn’t look at or think of certain foods when 🤮 She’s eating dominoes and other junk. She’s such a liar, but too simple to remember her lies! Don’t tell people you were sick and hospitalised with your daughter, then tell people this hasn’t happened before 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also, why can’t dave pack sweet orders??? Kids in bed, put sweets in bags??? Wolf was defending her crush again in the comments. People’s responses are incredible 🤣🤣
I remember watching one of her lives last year and she said she’d been hospitalised with her first because of sickness and also that the dr and her thought it was twins then, I think she just loves making a drama of everything and then forgets what she has said 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just been having a nosey on her recent pregnancy posts...and can’t see anything from Hannah congratulating her?👀
I saw hannah commented “witch, why didn’t tell me! But congratulations” Surely you tell your BFF 🤣 I bet Wolfie knew before even Dave 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s back posting after being very very poorly, scoffing marmite on toast and a cup of tea 😂

oh my lord, why does she think pregnancy will stop her from doing everything she’s so lazy it’s unreal, she’s only 8 weeks so she’s going to be due mid-late april , yes she’s saying for her house move in November she will need “loads of extra help”… i moved when i was 8 months pregnant and didn’t have any help i did loads for the move , just another excuse to be lazy

also i can’t wait in about a weeks time no doubt we’ll be seeing her “bump” which will be massive of course carrying those “twins” 😂 nothing to do with the fact she scoffs takeaways in her gob 3 times a day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I literally cannot believe someone like her gets blessed with another baby!! It’s a right kick in the teeth for those actually TTC who are willing to give their baby the best start in life

Reactions: 12
She’s commented saying her sickness started at 3 weeks.. that’s not a thing

Reactions: 7
She’s acting like she’s been diagnosed with a terminal illness! She made a video about moving very soon, (November-January apparently) I bet she got pregnant to avoid packing. People are complaining their orders haven’t arrived, after ordering 4 weeks ago. She saying “poor Dave” has had to look after her, the cat, the kids and the house... in that order! Wow! You do know that most people do that daily and still work? Also, if you’re eating marmite on toast, roasts, pizza, you can pack bleeping sweets!! To put in perspective, I was in hospital for 3 weeks, on 3 different IV, all cannulas in different veins. Im a small business, and still managed to hand paint items and my husband (who works full time) posted them for me. All whilst looking after the children, walk the dog, kept the house running and visited me... and yes, I was vomiting too Emma. She’s such a knob head! A thick one at that.

Reactions: 10
oh my lord, why does she think pregnancy will stop her from doing everything she’s so lazy it’s unreal, she’s only 8 weeks so she’s going to be due mid-late april , yes she’s saying for her house move in November she will need “loads of extra help”… i moved when i was 8 months pregnant and didn’t have any help i did loads for the move , just another excuse to be lazy

also i can’t wait in about a weeks time no doubt we’ll be seeing her “bump” which will be massive of course carrying those “twins” 😂 nothing to do with the fact she scoffs takeaways in her gob 3 times a day
She was always going to get loads of help to move. She’s too lazy to even pack sweets into a bag and keep on top of orders let alone pack up a whole house and move

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The baby probably wouldn’t have even like implanted by that point never mind generate enough hormones to make her sick 😂😂
There wouldn’t be enough HCG in her body to get a positive test or for her to even suspect she was pregnant.
We’ve been trying to conceive for a year. We got pregnant a few months ago (it ended badly) but even though I was tracking everything we found out when I was 4 weeks. So she’s talking utter bollocks saying 3 weeks. (Also I’ll add, it’s dated from your last period.. which means she would have only have ovulated like the week before)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.