Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spyglass

Long time lurker....
I cannot abide their constant moaning about lockdown and how hard it is for them.
I am a single mum to a son with severe physical disabilities. He is blind. Is non verbal. Cannot communicate. Cannot sit, walk, crawl.. Cannot play himself.
We have been shielding since March.
My son hasn't been to school for a year.
No respite. Nothing.
He requires a lot of medical care and I have to do not only that but home school and give therapies myself such as physio because we have had no therapies since the pandemic started.
We haven't seen family. Seen friends. We haven't been to a supermarket since March.
Every item that comes into our home disinfected.
Our lockdown has been nearly a full year.

These two moan about how hard it is on them. Seriously. They need a reality check. I get this pandemic is hard. But we arnt all in the same boat. Some are having it tougher than others. People like myself. People who have lost their jobs. Who have no money. People on their own.

All I see is constant moaning. Breaking rules. Woe me. You live in a huge house. You have a home full of toys. Children who can play themselves. Can watch a film. You arnt lifting and carrying a 10year olds body, up on the night using suction machines and terrified of sending your son to school in case he catches covid when he ends up on oxygen with a cold.

It's people like them that make me sick. The way she bangs on about how hard it is for her. You've got two healthy children, your partner at home and loads of space. You arnt worrying about your child dying from a pandemic or dying from their life limiting illness after basically just existing behind 4 walls for nearly a year.

They do not know the meaning of finding this pandemic hard. She needs to appreciate what she has in her life, realise people following her could be a heck of a lot worse off and how her pity party is making them feel and use her platform and his to show them following the rules.

Sorry everyone but I can't help feel utter resentment when everyday it's the violin out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I don’t like any other kids apart from my own, and the ones that look like they will batter your child at soft play are the worst.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Sallyginger

What she says is spot on. The problem with nutritionist is that literally almost anyone can say they are one by even doing a simple online course. It’s not like doctors where you have to have a degree in it and be registered and approved by different bodies. All the transformations are due to cals deficit and usually a terrible diet beforehand so of course there would be a difference. Not due to the magical products which last time I heard contain soy which is still up for debate on whether it is good for humans or not
I’m actually really liking holly just now, the way she’s admitted she regrets surgery, done a nutrition course etc, is trying to educate people, calling these schemes out etc, it’s positive for young girls!

Reactions: 30

Titntat

VIP Member
Gaz's new pony tail make his look like the old Caitlyn Jennet when she was transitioning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

mrtumble

VIP Member
Your phone is always tracking you, has he never looked on Google maps? It records everywhere you've been! And it's always recording what you look at and search for, and selling that information on to companies. How have people not realised this before?

Also, why does he think Boris gives a shit where he's been? We all know where he's been - to the white rose centre, Asda and Tong Garden Centre. He posts it on Instagram every day. It's hardly a state secret!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
She's so fucking depressing, there must be something underlying to be so miserable?? Her and her family are healthy, she has a lovely house, both parents at home raising their kids, huge back garden, gifted food and meals, ridiculous amount of toys for their kids, doesnt have to go out and work 12+ hours a day (anyone can post a product review and probably do a better job than her). She doesnt realise how lucky she is. What about thise at home alone with no one? Parents stuck in flats with no garden? Parents who cant afford to put food on the table, let alone buy loads of toys just because...
What about the people still working during this pandemic? She's just a lazy lay about who doesnt know what a hard days graft is

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Whaaaaat

Relationships.... so blardy complicated. Still, it wouldn’t be fun for any woman to be with Gaz if he did split up with Emma- I imagine his first priority (rightly so) would be the children, and any woman in his life would just be one of a long list 🙈.

I don’t necessarily think Emma is boring, just normal really and a homebody.....not such a bad thing given that she is a mother of 2 and party days are bit been there done that for her?

I just can’t get on board with Gaz being seemingly controlled by Emma.... I mean he’s rich enough to do whatever he likes and seems like he knows his own mind? Unpopular as it might be, in my humble opinion he has just settled down and is exactly where he wants to be!

jeez- wish he was on here, and he could tell is himself 😂
I don’t think she’s dull because she doesn’t go out drinking or whatever, I think she’s dull because she’s dull. She has the most monotonous voice and never says/does anything slightly entertaining.

I don’t think she controls Gaz as such. But I do think he’s only with her because she got pregnant with Chester (not suggesting she did it intentionally). I think after what happened with Charlotte and all the abuse he got he knew he couldn’t risk another. I think he’s where he wants to be in terms of his kids but him and Emma certainly don’t give off a couple in love vibes. Even the proposal was meh and was mainly for Chester to enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Givemethetea

VIP Member
I really don’t agree with the whole giving your other kid gifts on a siblings birthday! Surly they need to learn it’s not there day!!

Reactions: 27

and nothing happens

I listened to Charlotte Crosby’s podcast about her ectopic pregnancy and how Gaz behaved throughout it, it was heartbreaking. She was lying in hospital hours from death in agony, had to have surgery and lose her ovary and Fallopian tube. He knew about all this and was away shagging girls on Ex on the Beach. He’s scum. Pure and simple. Wonder how he’ll feel when some skinny wee prick is using and abusing Primrose in 18 years time.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Also made me laugh in her q&a when she said she’s never watched Geordie shore or any reality tv shows....doesn’t watch them just shags the lads from them 😂😂(Gary, Mario etc) what a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Cloff

VIP Member
Gaz is a prick he strung Charlotte along for the ‘fans’. Charlotte is so complicated though if he had of went all in for her at the beginning I would have loved them to work out but he was an absolute tosser and I really struggled to see why she would accept being his sloppy seconds. The whole pregnancy was horrific I really felt bad for her and he just dipped his wick the first night in ex on the beach with the worst kind of person. Jemma Lucy 🤢
He makes me GAG! He’s so disgusting and skinny and has this goofy Jim Carey look about him. Never understood the girls wanting to get on “the parsnip”! He could have a donkey Kong but the sight of those skinny naked thighs would make me run a mile.

Imaging poor Primrose growing up with a dad who was labelled “Top Shagger” - just vile! He must’ve been riddled!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
How is she ‘in heart failure’ awaiting heart surgery but the other day she was downing espresso martinis on her hen do.

• Haha

MrsP90

God they didn’t bang on about primrose’s birthday half as much as they have done today for that little dictator. Let’s face it no one other than the child’s parents really gives a shit on a child’s birthday. I’m half expecting to be made into a bank holiday next year

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
I always wonder if Gary has any other kids he doesn’t know about from his ‘top shagger’ days