Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she ‘in heart failure’ awaiting heart surgery but the other day she was downing espresso martinis on her hen do.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely she's joking about Chester not tolerating the milk ladder. Is she aware milk is in the majority of things we see him eating. For example the ice cream he has from every establishment they visit. Does she know this 🤔😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely she's joking about Chester not tolerating the milk ladder. Is she aware milk is in the majority of things we see him eating. For example the ice cream he has from every establishment they visit. Does she know this 🤔😬
She pisses me off with this constant ice creams from random ice cream men who look for Chester Beadle and only do dairy free 🤣 alright mr whippy or the Jammy dodgers her kids eat for breakfast. Joke of a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She def has a touch of the Munchausen-by-proxy when it comes to the kids

Reactions: 10
How is she ‘in heart failure’ awaiting heart surgery but the other day she was downing espresso martinis on her hen do.
Nobody in "heart failure" would be out necking cocktails they would be in hospital
Its like the "dairy intolerance" 🙄

Reactions: 17
Nobody in "heart failure" would be out necking cocktails they would be in hospital
Its like the "dairy intolerance" 🙄
Imagine saying your in heart failure and then posting pics of your hen party last week 😂😂😂😂😂😂 ffs you can’t make this tit up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine saying your in heart failure and then posting pics of your hen party last week 😂😂😂😂😂😂 ffs you can’t make this tit up
She needs to see a medical professional for the fact she can't stop making tit up for Instagram. Surely at this point she's having us on or does she think we're all as thick as her and that we believe her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Second pic on her grid is her posing with an espresso martini 😂😂😂 alcohol AND caffeine all in one. Hope her heart’s ok god bless

Also maybe the kids are always getting sick because they both have dirty bunny ears in their mouths at all time. I get that kids chew things (although I think she forced the bunny ear on them both) but the toys are black with dirt

• Haha
What is her heart failing at the thought of marrying Gary?!?! Reality check more like it maybe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is her heart failing at the thought of marrying Gary?!?! Reality check more like it maybe 🤣
Pahahaha 😂 bet Gary’s secretly hoping that restrictions are still in place in July so they have to cancel. Neither of them seem that excited do they

I’m rewatching the old episodes. I swear she must drug him at night to stop him wandering. I get that people can change and someone was bound to make him settle down but I didn’t didnt expect it to be someone as bland as Emma. Sounds mean but still. He was pure outgoing in the GS house.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha deffo reality check for that boring duck
I don’t mind Emma at all but Gary is just a head. Always has been always will be!

Reactions: 2
She pisses me off with this constant ice creams from random ice cream men who look for Chester Beadle and only do dairy free 🤣 alright mr whippy or the Jammy dodgers her kids eat for breakfast. Joke of a woman
Oh this bell end and the ice cream. THREE that she's mentioned, I've been to. My 1 year old has a bad dairy allergy. Not one of them do dairy free ice cream. She's a bleeping idiot. She clearly wants to be one of them mums that has a child with an ailment. Weirdo.

This whole thing about her heart failing... is it because of her weight. I saw her in asda the other day. She looked that slim a feather would probably knock her over. Seriously.

She’s actually unbearable, she complains about the smallest most mundane shite. As someone said above, I’m also convinced she has munchausen syndrome. I don’t know how Gary copes with her, no wonder when he gets asked about the wedding these are the emoji’s he uses 😳😳😳

Reactions: 7
She’s going on about her kids being locked inside room (is that inside their giant house?), and covid is just a virus that will probably be here forever… docs are probably worried about you emma as you have been telling everyone your in heart failure, covid could kill you

• Haha
What's wrong with her now hahaha!!!! She must have done a medical degree when she spent all that time lying on her bed...... God she wrecks my head

Reactions: 3
She’s going on about her kids being locked inside room (is that inside their giant house?), and covid is just a virus that will probably be here forever… docs are probably worried about you emma as you have been telling everyone your in heart failure, covid could kill you
I think she probably means at the hospital?

She’s defo on one isn’t she 🙄
I don’t see the issue. Yeah it’s not nice but take some toys, the iPad for some kids tv and I’m sure Chester won’t give a crap.

Edit: also if you’re so disgusted with the nhs Emma - go private. They have enough to deal with without ungrateful cretins like you.

Reactions: 17
I think she probably means at the hospital?

She’s defo on one isn’t she 🙄
I don’t see the issue. Yeah it’s not nice but take some toys, the iPad for some kids tv and I’m sure Chester won’t give a crap.

Edit: also if you’re so disgusted with the nhs Emma - go private. They have enough to deal with without ungrateful cretins like you.
But what do you do at a hospital apart from stay in your room? My kid was in a few years ago with broncholitis and I didn’t leave the room for a week. I’m sure she will find some ‘dairy free ice cream’ for him.

Can afford a golf simulator for Gary but not private healthcare for her ‘more than normal’ ill children

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.