Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michelle245

Im actually sick of seeing them moaning about lockdown like they are the only ones stuck in with 2 kids! Iv got a 1 and 3 year old and im alone with them most days, like many others! I dont have a massive house and half of smyths either or their dad home to help me all day everyday! Maybe if they hadnt raised the brattiest boy in britain they wouldnt be finding it so hard!

Reactions: 23

Swx

Chatty Member
She's so judgey. Have you seen her response to someone asking if she has only fans... I bet many of her "fans" and fellow "influencers" make a decent living from it and not sponge off their dickhead boyfriends.

Or maybe it's a jealous dig
Wasn’t she a topless model? 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
I've just watched the allstars ex on the beach when gaz was with Charlotte on the outside (and she had the ectopic) and he shagged everyone and anyone. And then Lillie came on and it came out that he had cheated on her a ridiculous amount of times. If Emma mcvey thinks he's keeping his dick in his pants she's deluded. He managed to bang a bird whilst Lillie was with him in the hotel. He's fucking VILE. That persona he plays on insta makes me sick.

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the post about Chesters birthday cake. According to her story shes told him he won't be having one because they can't get one. They are in asda about 4 times a week. Poor kid!!
Can’t have a normal cake because he’s dairy intolerant but the kid eats about 10 ice creams from different random ice cream vans every week!

• Haha

Lovely_rita

Gary got off the whole miscarriage tragedy far too lightly in my opinion. Charlotte has never been the same since that happened, while Gary has skipped into the sunset to play Happy Families.

timtams

Drives me mad that she always highlights the time....oh wow its 7.03 and my child is running round the living room...what does she expect. 7am I'm running round like a maniac, getting 2 ready for school, sorting myself out for work getting my work bits ready so I can shoot off and get a few hours work in while my little one goes nursery for a few hours, on my own as my husband is also at work. Why does it matter if your kid is running round at 7am, not like she actually has anything to do all day, they always joint parent.
Yes couldn’t agree more, the time thing drives me nuts as though she’s trying to point out she’s got it so hard because she’s up at that time? My son has always woken between 5am-6am no matter what I do (occasionally he hits me with a 4:30am just to keep me on my toes haha), I work 4 full days a week in an incredibly emotionally draining job, I’m a single parent, I do weekly volunteer work, and I am also studying my Masters degree in my “spare” time (ie staying up till midnight most of the time to get assignments done). Geez, waking up at 7am so that you can lay around the house all day sharing the parenting load with another adult, whilst your cleaning and cooking is outsourced must be really really tough 🤨
She also never even shows gratitude or acknowledges how lucky she is to spend so much time with her kids and not have to go off to work everyday to provide for them. Yes parenting is hard for everyone, but at least read the room, the occasional positive outlook and some gratitude would be nice.

• Heart

Lyd748

True. When they did the gender reveal for Primrose she was banging on for ages about being so shocked it was a girl . She was called out on it by someone making the valid point that it was bound to be 1 of 2 things so why so shocked and she got all aggressive and said something in terms of being used to having a boy and not being able to imagine having a girl.
Probs cos she wanted to be the only girl in Gary’s life 😂 and now primrose comes 1st in Gary’s eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Probably be super embarrassed that his dad is famous for shagging and his mum shouts at everyone who ‘wrongs’ him. Or being showered with gifts cause his life is soooooo hard
I know yeah think Chesta will be more upset when he googles his Mum and all her FHM and Nuts shoots appear, the statement she released about his Dad shagging behind her back and all the articles about how much shagging his Dad used to do before he gets upset over some girls on Tattle not liking him when he was 3 😂

• Haha

Libbyaugust737

She's a proper clown. I've met her and I can safely say, she edits her photos massively, is rude and has no personality. Her and gaz are always rowing too. Should see them in public it's embarrassing

• Wow

Cookstar

She mentioned again the other day how she wished she had had healthy babies. Like seriously?!?! Babies spend months in the NICU, or even die.

She literally had gaz at home to help with all of those allergy troubles as well. She has no no idea how hard it is to have your partner at work. Or be a single parent. Or to have a sick child.

She wouldn’t last a day with Gaz, nursery or the TV! Like try actually parenting Emma. She just sits there and films them play with their trillion toys.

• Heart

MrsP90

Chester was cold so they went home 🙄 don’t matter if Primrose was cold stationary in a buggy though. Chester this, Chester that. Primrose who?

• Heart

Jtk13

Such Munchausen By Proxy vibes from Emma. It is quite worrying.

Of course she had to dangle the carrot of Primrose having an illness, but won't say what it is. Either tell, or don't mention it in the first place.

I find it all a bit twisted, and Gypsy Rose.
Yet she was happy to share when Primrose got botox in her anus to relax it...

I would absoloutely HATE to be the poor souls working in primroses nursery. Can you imagine the list of do's and don'ts and "she's allergic to this, she can't have that"

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Rose94

VIP Member
New thread suggestion: still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

• Haha
Reactions: 20