Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for entertaining your children but the amount of water waste they use to keep Chester happy really winds me up. Standing over the sink doing the washing up tap running, started off with just a bucket of water to clean the already clean car and then give him a hose pipe to just run water like it’s nothing

Reactions: 3
One thing that annoys me is that they claim Primrose is a lockdown baby. SHE ISN'T. She wasn't conceive OR born in lockdown. She's 5 days older than my baby. My baby isn't a lockdown baby. If she hasn't forced her to the hospital all the time or stayed home with her because they didn't want to take 2 kids out, Primrose could have done more between December and March.
Exactly, my baby was born the day before Prim and we dis loads before lockdown. And that time in late summer when they opened softplay etc. I don't class my daughter as a lockdown baby...because she isn't. Yes she's spent most of her life in lockdown but weve been on lovely long walks and seen the world, not been cooped up in the house being miserable

Exactly, my baby was born the day before Prim and we dis loads before lockdown. And that time in late summer when they opened softplay etc. I don't class my daughter as a lockdown baby...because she isn't. Yes she's spent most of her life in lockdown but weve been on lovely long walks and seen the world, not been cooped up in the house being miserable
They are just bellends full stop. Primrose was born before the world heard of Coronavirus! A lockdown baby is a baby that was born during lockdown. The term lockdown baby is pretty self explanatory.

Reactions: 8
They are just bellends full stop. Primrose was born before the world heard of Coronavirus! A lockdown baby is a baby that was born during lockdown. The term lockdown baby is pretty self explanatory.
My daughter was born march 2020 just before the start of lockdown. She is a lockdown baby. She may not have experienced her first time swimming, first time at the park, first time meeting santa etc... but she was fortunate to have both parents at home with my husband furloughed and her 2 older sisters off school. She spent most of the summer in the garden and as she got older went in a baby paddling pool, lovely long walks but most importantly time and attention from her family. When things opened up we went to softplay, the park and even longer walks in the country. We enjoyed it and yes it was hard entertaining a 3 year old and 12 year old also, but we made the best out of a bad situation. These two have no excuse with the amount of toys and a big back garden to keep the kids entertained not to mention they dont seem to have money problems. They could do so much more with them and I doubt things will change when lockdown is over with softplay and shopping centre trips! I think the issue is their relationship and their bored of each other!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her legs in that latest insta pic 😭
I came here for this...
She’s a beautiful girl but there’s not an inch of meat on her, think it’s really wrong that they advertise this Herbalife tit when she’s skin and bone! Not a good thing for young people to look up to

Wtf at the legs pic. That’s quite alarming. Noticed she allowed herself to have three chocolate buttons when she was in the bath. Eat a big packet or two Emma!

I hope their daughters aren’t influenced by her weight. Putting 3 counters on the bath instead of just having the pack is very odd behaviour!

I used to be this thin naturally but also I had a very little appetite. Completely changed since I’ve had kids though 😂
I’m like this. No appetite. I force myself to eat. I don’t have an eating disorder and I’m very thin 🤷🏻‍♀️

I sometimes find I don't have time to eat with my 1 year-old, so having two must be difficult. However I also have to factor in work...whereas Emma doesn't. Regardless of what she says about her 'working from home', posting a few ads on Insta isn't work hun.

Reactions: 2
Gaz in the doggy position at that chiropractor has sent me, what does he look like?! 😂😂 the things they do for a discount or freebie, no shame!!

She did a video of chesta walking but not of prim. Is it second child, only her favourite gets a video or she can’t complain about the difficulty of having 2 under 2 when they are both toddlers

She did a video of chesta walking but not of prim. Is it second child, only her favourite gets a video or she can’t complain about the difficulty of having 2 under 2 when they are both toddlers
honestly, i think she had chester to replace a void in her life, which is why she adores him so much. i think she might see him as the golden child, and might have felt like she “had” to have prim which is why she’s so distant in comparison, prim doesn’t give emma what she feel she needs as a mother the way chester does. it seems like chester’s her child and prim is gary’s.

Reactions: 1
honestly, i think she had chester to replace a void in her life, which is why she adores him so much. i think she might see him as the golden child, and might have felt like she “had” to have prim which is why she’s so distant in comparison, prim doesn’t give emma what she feel she needs as a mother the way chester does. it seems like chester’s her child and prim is gary’s.

primrose doesn’t have bright blue eyes that Emma can edit into oblivion and get all the “HiS eYeS😍” comments 🤣🤣 main reason she prefers Chester, more engagement with his photos, so sad

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.