Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
literally and It’s the facial expressions aswell!!! You can just tell she can’t be bothered 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its like she has a chip on her shoulder doing it. Such an inconvenience to be away from Chesta for 5 mins while he's wrecking the gaff

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Primrose is such a cute little girl, kind of get the vibe that Chester is favoured though 😔

Reactions: 12
Why does she edit chesters eyes so badly! I asked once and she said she doesn’t, then blocked me. Weirdly though we never really see close up videos of chesters eyes that would be toooo hard to edit, beautiful primrose has quite dark eyes so she obv doesn’t gain as many of the “omgggg his eyessss” comments from strangers that Emma craves for Chester. Soooooo obvious she uses the Facetune detail feature to make his eyes brighter and more prominent. He’s a child!!!!!

Reactions: 14
By Emma definitely! But I think Gary shows them equal love
Oh 100%% you can tell who Emma’s favourite is 🙄 and she makes it so blates! I think Gray is very equal to both of them! But in Emma’s eyes nothing will ever compare to her sweet baby boy with his filtered eyes 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s actually so sad, if I found out my mum edited pictures of me I’d be so hurt, especially from when I was a baby/toddler I’d feel like why am I not good enough for you the way I am 🤷‍♀️ terrible and downright odd

Reactions: 5
That’s actually so sad, if I found out my mum edited pictures of me I’d be so hurt, especially from when I was a baby/toddler I’d feel like why am I not good enough for you the way I am 🤷‍♀️ terrible and downright odd
It’s just so funny how aggressive she gets about it like ‘why would I photoshop my own child??’ Hun you clearlyyyyy do 😂 and everyone knows it! Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bizarre behaviour but it gets her the likes and comments, poor child will grow up with such a complex!!

Reactions: 2
She’s so snarky and defensive. She will be every teachers nightmare mother when the kids go to school. I can imagine her matching up to the school weekly demanding the rules be changed to suit her kids. 🙈

Reactions: 18
Oh 100%% you can tell who Emma’s favourite is 🙄 and she makes it so blates! I think Gray is very equal to both of them! But in Emma’s eyes nothing will ever compare to her sweet baby boy with his filtered eyes 🙄😂
True. When they did the gender reveal for Primrose she was banging on for ages about being so shocked it was a girl . She was called out on it by someone making the valid point that it was bound to be 1 of 2 things so why so shocked and she got all aggressive and said something in terms of being used to having a boy and not being able to imagine having a girl.

Reactions: 4
True. When they did the gender reveal for Primrose she was banging on for ages about being so shocked it was a girl . She was called out on it by someone making the valid point that it was bound to be 1 of 2 things so why so shocked and she got all aggressive and said something in terms of being used to having a boy and not being able to imagine having a girl.
Probs cos she wanted to be the only girl in Gary’s life 😂 and now primrose comes 1st in Gary’s eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course Chesta has a bouncy castle 🙄 He'll have a theme park in the garden if lockdown continues much longer

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Christ do you have to be so bloody miserable about everything? The woman doesnt speak positively unless she's been paid to and even then her insincerity could knock me dead. Emma, please love, cheer the duck up
Oh god can’t stand her but to much snow makes me miserable too 🙈 we’ve had it non stop

Reactions: 1
I wish they’d stop moaning about being stuck inside. We’re all stuck inside you morons. We don’t have bouncy castles, police cars, trucks and slides to keep our kids entertained!! If you could go out who are you kidding, you would literally be at The White Rose!!

Reactions: 17
I wish they’d stop moaning about being stuck inside. We’re all stuck inside you morons. We don’t have bouncy castles, police cars, trucks and slides to keep our kids entertained!! If you could go out who are you kidding, you would literally be at The White Rose!!
lol this is so true they’re constantly moaning about it and so unaware of their privileges compared to ALOT of people, it’s actually rank

Reactions: 3
lol this is so true they’re constantly moaning about it and so unaware of their privileges compared to ALOT of people, it’s actually rank
And that’s just the moaning on social media can you imagine their face to face moaning! What a miserable way to engage with each other. I suppose if their whole lives up until kids revolved around shagging, working out and calorie counting then children probably seem like the Crystal maze 😂

Reactions: 8
And, nevermind the kids toys ... they’ve got a bloody gym, virtual golf range and gaming station for the adult children!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.