Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to Charlotte Crosby’s podcast about her ectopic pregnancy and how Gaz behaved throughout it, it was heartbreaking. She was lying in hospital hours from death in agony, had to have surgery and lose her ovary and Fallopian tube. He knew about all this and was away shagging girls on Ex on the Beach. He’s scum. Pure and simple. Wonder how he’ll feel when some skinny wee prick is using and abusing Primrose in 18 years time.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Why are these two obsessed with Primrose body image??? No, she is not the same size as "Cheater" she is a normal HEALTHY 18m old! Also find it funny how "cheater" comes up instead of Chester on his phone 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I listened to Charlotte Crosby’s podcast about her ectopic pregnancy and how Gaz behaved throughout it, it was heartbreaking. She was lying in hospital hours from death in agony, had to have surgery and lose her ovary and Fallopian tube. He knew about all this and was away shagging girls on Ex on the Beach. He’s scum. Pure and simple. Wonder how he’ll feel when some skinny wee prick is using and abusing Primrose in 18 years time.
I almost had to physically restraint my sister in white rose the other day from going up to him and telling him exactly what she thinks of him. She’s had an ectopic before so she knows how awful of an experience it is

Reactions: 11
Emma won't do OF and slags it off but a quick google and you can see her nudes for free. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks like a completely different person I wouldn’t even think that was her. She must have had a lot of work?

Reactions: 5
Poor Prim, all they do in that house is pick on her size. Even chester says shes massive! All obsessed with being skinny the poor girl is going to grow up with issues. I think shes so cute! Emma only posts horrible pictures of her never nice smiley ones like she does for Chester! You can tell Emmas not fussed on her, probably cos shes not blonde and curly with blue eyes!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
If she looks up to Emma as the body ideal when she gets older that’s not great

Reactions: 2
She looks like a completely different person I wouldn’t even think that was her. She must have had a lot of work?
I think she’s just lost an awful lot of weight - her face shape is the same she always had a nice jawline and cheekbones but because she’s lost so much weight her eyes look bigger and cheekbones etc. That plus lip filler seems to explain it but I agree, she’s barely recognisable. She looked so nice when she was with mario, a nice slim healthy weight clearly a normal bmi.

I also didn’t know she was a glamour model till I read these threads. I had looked on her model agency profiles before and they never mentioned it haha. Was under the impression she just did lingerie model and clothing brands (plus the naked shoot Gaz has TATTOOED ON HIS ARM)

whenever you feel like you’ve done something stupid just think about if your husband got your naked arse tattooed on his arm and knowing your kids will see it and ask about it not to mention how mortifying as they get older 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
gaz always says that the editing made him look like a prick in GS. Eh, no gaz. The editing didn’t make you look like you were dipping your sausage in a different person every night out that was you. Editing on ex on the beach didn’t make you get with someone, that was you doing it.

Reactions: 15
Why are these two obsessed with Primrose body image??? No, she is not the same size as "Cheater" she is a normal HEALTHY 18m old! Also find it funny how "cheater" comes up instead of Chester on his phone 😏
What’s even more annoying is that it’s them that feed her, stop giving them sugary snacks and more healthy food then, seems as they don’t go to work and she has the time to go food shopping 3 times a week 🙄 absolutely nothing wrong with Primrose, she’s a beauty and just how babies should be!

What’s even more annoying is that it’s them that feed her, stop giving them sugary snacks and more healthy food then, seems as they don’t go to work and she has the time to go food shopping 3 times a week 🙄 absolutely nothing wrong with Primrose, she’s a beauty and just how babies should be!
Primrose is quite a bit heavier than the average for her age (based off of when Emma had her fit scales reading which said how heavy primrose was) but both of the kids have so much sugar and constant snacks what do they expect. It’s not like it’s happening out of nowhere, if you constantly feed your baby don’t be surprised when they’re bigger than average? Especially because children don’t know how to monitor their food intake (ie they will always ask for more food if it tastes nice, not as simple as stopping when full if it’s something addictive like sugar or snack foods) that’s what parents are supposed to do. Emma seems to just graze constantly which may be why she lets the kids do that too but it’s not a good habit. I remember last year seeing Chester having chocolate at like 7am multiple days in a row. And then Emma wonders why he’s off the wall.
Having said that Primrose is really cute even if she is big! and seems such a sweet little girl. I hope her health problems she had at the beginning have resolved now.

Reactions: 4
I have a boy then a girl and the boy is a stick and the girl is a barrel. They wear the same size clothes! Both are ridiculously cute and eat the same thing. She probably goes to Asda 3 times a week for sweets, imagine the poor kids at school when they are told no to 60 ice creams a day

Reactions: 5
Wtf is his hair all about
And why do they never have both kids alone? If Gary had Chester Emma had primrose and vice versa. I’ve never seen Emma have primrose on her own either. Anyone know why they do weird tit like this?

Reactions: 9
Wtf is his hair all about
And why do they never have both kids alone? If Gary had Chester Emma had primrose and vice versa. I’ve never seen Emma have primrose on her own either. Anyone know why they do weird tit like this?
He looks like a grandma who needs a perm and set doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This woman photoshops her children so much it’s actually unhealthy, especially Chester! Unless someone can tell me Chester actually has unnaturally bright white teeth in real life 🤦🏼‍♀️ I highly doubt that considering the kids sugar intake!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chester is more instgrammable with his blonde curly hair and blue eyes , I’m sure Emma thought she’d give birth to a girl version of Chester with long locks of blonde hair big pouting lips and blue eyes 🤣🤣 I actually don’t think she’s that big for her age she will loose all that baby fat now she’s on the move

Chester is more instgrammable with his blonde curly hair and blue eyes , I’m sure Emma thought she’d give birth to a girl version of Chester with long locks of blonde hair big pouting lips and blue eyes 🤣🤣 I actually don’t think she’s that big for her age she will loose all that baby fat now she’s on the move
Honest to god my wee girl was like a Buddha now she is 2 nd she is as slim!

Reactions: 1
Honest to god my wee girl was like a Buddha now she is 2 nd she is as slim!
Mine too!
She had rolls on her rolls till she was about 3years and I never fed her sweets or crap food. Now she’s a normal healthy size the same as her peers

I would be more concerned about diabetes because they eat so much sugar

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.