Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to mention a hot tub. She really is a moan and a bore. Wish they'd stop filming the kids 24/7. It's the same thing day in, day out.

Reactions: 6
She's so bleeping depressing, there must be something underlying to be so miserable?? Her and her family are healthy, she has a lovely house, both parents at home raising their kids, huge back garden, gifted food and meals, ridiculous amount of toys for their kids, doesnt have to go out and work 12+ hours a day (anyone can post a product review and probably do a better job than her). She doesnt realise how lucky she is. What about thise at home alone with no one? Parents stuck in flats with no garden? Parents who cant afford to put food on the table, let alone buy loads of toys just because...
What about the people still working during this pandemic? She's just a lazy lay about who doesnt know what a hard days graft is

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Probs cos she wanted to be the only girl in Gary’s life 😂 and now primrose comes 1st in Gary’s eyes!
I think Gary comes first in Gary’s eyes. His own gym, his golf game, his game room. Him eye bleeping himself and that tit hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now she’s done a whole post moaning! She really pisses me off she has no idea how much she actually has and tries to be so hard done by, I wish she could be in my situation in a small flat with 3 kids! stupid bleeping cow

• Heart
Reactions: 6
These pair of dimwits will advertise their grannies if Instagram allowed like them pair of ever going to walk around wearing that cheap tat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her constant whining about being tired 😫 my god woman, there are 2 of you home all day with your children, all your bloody food is prepped for you in special little tubs you just heat up, I noticed recently you have a bloody cleaner, no one goes to work or is left alone with the children ever, brag about your children sleeping through, they both go to bed early ...I don't get how you can be tired 🤔

Reactions: 16
Her constant whining about being tired 😫 my god woman, there are 2 of you home all day with your children, all your bloody food is prepped for you in special little tubs you just heat up, I noticed recently you have a bloody cleaner, no one goes to work or is left alone with the children ever, brag about your children sleeping through, they both go to bed early ...I don't get how you can be tired 🤔
And Chester is in nursery 😂😂 Literally gaz and her to look after Primrose - who they have confessed before is super chilled out

Reactions: 8
I almost unfollowed the pair of them earlier, But primrose is such a little sweetheart so will keep watching for now. I just can’t believe how miserable Emma is, she doesn’t realise how easy she has it, her and Gary seem to have as much chemistry as a brother and sister 😂 he looks bored out of his mind and Chester is nothing but a spoilt brat! Would be interested to be a fly on the wall when hun and prim are in a room by themselves

Reactions: 15
Omg Emma needs to wake up & realize how lucky she has it!! I’m living week to week with 2 small babies I don’t get nappy deliveries or food deliveries. I just about cover my bills , clothe my kids & keep food on our table and I never ever complain! And I certainly would not take to Instagram to complain either!!

IMO it’s a disgrace if they have been gifted those nappies! The amount of families living in poverty who could really do with them but yet they are given to people who can fine well afford them!

Reactions: 11
That poor baby walking around on thise cold tiles with nothing on from the waist down. We have the same tiles and I can't bare to walk bare foot let alone have my kids on there half naked!!

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand her moaning and whining she must be absolutely draining to be around god help her if she ever experienced any actual hardships 🙄 she looks like she survives on 3 calories a day, maybe if she ate something she wouldn’t be so miserable 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Loads of influencers have those creepy cushions. Nope nope nope! Id divorce my husband if he bought me one of him!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well Gary looked over the moon with his gift didnt he 🤣
She literally just lists off the items and thats it. Why do people actually pay her to advertise!? Shes shocking, you can hear in her voice its too much trouble and she cba!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looking at that cushion of Emma I can’t help notice her eyes are like CHESTA’s now not filtered to death but an unusual colour 🤣 I wonder is that why she overly focuses on them cos until someone points out her got her eyes she won’t feel fulfilled! 👀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.