Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

and nothing happens

Bet you when they do Primrose’s cake and blow out the candles, they’ll need to re-light then so Chester can blow them out again by himself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought it was weird to see them all celebrating charlottes birthday, she was go karting with Aaron, James and Scotty T. So nice to think they all still have this bond yet you never see Gaz with any of these friends, he’s just shut up in that beige house filming his kids with ‘is it bedtime yet’ written over it on his insta story 🙄 well and truly under her thumb, they seem so cut off from real life

• Haha

MrsP90

She’ll be saying her vows same way she got engaged with chesta hanging off her like a Velcro monkey

• Haha

chloe165

New poster but wanted to rant about this pathetic cow, my little girl is nearly 2 and suffers with a heart condition meaning she may need a transplant one day. Viruses coughs etc put a big strain on her body, she was placed into intensive care Christmas Day 2019 from a ‘cough’ that put her into heart failure. It makes me happy to see the NHS quarantining kids with those type of symptoms. She needs to stop being such an entitled cow and be grateful that her children are generally healthy 😡

• Sad

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
It makes me laugh how she clearly has such a high opinion of herself, when she literally used to get her boobs out for lads mags and has children with tv’s biggest womanising, cheating scumbag of the last 10 years 😂 god, I wish I was Emma mcvey 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Meoulpal

VIP Member
Gary got off the whole miscarriage tragedy far too lightly in my opinion. Charlotte has never been the same since that happened, while Gary has skipped into the sunset to play Happy Families.
He really did she was traumatised lost one of her ovaries and he’s on geordie OG with his family gushing about how he’s was an amazing dad to his first baby and now Emma was pregnant again at the drop of a hat I’d say it was torture for Charlotte to watch

• Heart

Megz0

Aw great they’ve got king chestaaa a mini moped. So now you don’t need to worry about him running into you. Just worry about him running you over now.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Karma has got him. He is stuck with Emma and nobody will ever convince me they are happy. They are like 2 pensioners sitting in the house all day and not young pensioners either, 95, 96.

• Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
Ok well he’s a three year old so I do think that’s weird but can totally see why someone who doesn’t have kids would say that. I think the problem is more that they have exposed so much of their child that now random people can have an opinion on him and actively dislike him. Actually failing in the one job they have to protect him.
I do have kids.

• Haha

Michelle245

Where are Prims pjs and presents for Chesters birthday like he got on hers!? Honestly she favours Chester so much and its so obvious, Gary you can see tries to be fair but she doesnt

• Heart

quinzel

VIP Member
Live by the sword, die by the sword? It's been mentioned loads on this thread how spoilt he is. I just think he comes across as a little brat and I don't like him, sorry not sorry!

• Haha

ADBABE

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who doesn’t see how primrose is big at all? She just looks like a normal size for her age?

Reactions: 18

MunHun

VIP Member
Because they wouldn’t be able have their daily moan about 2 under 2 even though Chester is 3 and goes to nursery.

• Haha

Spider12

VIP Member
It amazes me how rude she is to people when she’s literally just a girl who got lucky trapping someone from Geordie Shore. You think she would be a little more humble.