Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I’ve ever watched such a full couple! They both look bored out of their brains and there is 0 chemistry between them! I will be very surprised if their wedding goes ahead! Gas seems to be the type that prefers someone who looks the part with nothing upstairs on his arm rather them Someone with a bit of something about them if that makes sense 😂 the chemistry he had with Charlotte was sizzling even though he treated her like tit! There is just something wrong with Emma that I can’t put my finger on, like the question she’s answered about the kids health. She’s a massive hypochondriac, said there is something wrong with primrose that she won’t go into on social media! The only thing wrong there is the favouritism with Chester. Poor kid! She’s gonna do them kids no end of damage

Reactions: 14
I don’t think I’ve ever watched such a full couple! They both look bored out of their brains and there is 0 chemistry between them! I will be very surprised if their wedding goes ahead! Gas seems to be the type that prefers someone who looks the part with nothing upstairs on his arm rather them Someone with a bit of something about them if that makes sense 😂 the chemistry he had with Charlotte was sizzling even though he treated her like tit! There is just something wrong with Emma that I can’t put my finger on, like the question she’s answered about the kids health. She’s a massive hypochondriac, said there is something wrong with primrose that she won’t go into on social media! The only thing wrong there is the favouritism with Chester. Poor kid! She’s gonna do them kids no end of damage
I find it strange she won’t talk about primroses ‘illness’ she shares literally everything else about the kids and her life!
Iv been binging old geordie shore and Gaz and Charlotte were so good together

Reactions: 7
Such Munchausen By Proxy vibes from Emma. It is quite worrying.

Of course she had to dangle the carrot of Primrose having an illness, but won't say what it is. Either tell, or don't mention it in the first place.

I find it all a bit twisted, and Gypsy Rose.

Reactions: 14
I seen Gary commented on Jake quickendens post that his kids had ‘reflux and all sorts so message him for advice’. They are one of the last people I would take advice from, raising spoilt brats while trying to convince yourself their seriously ill. The only thing going on with primrose is that she looks like an exact clone of Gary and I bet emma the waif hates it

Reactions: 8
Surely a child who couldn’t digest food wouldn’t thrive, or am I wrong? Primrose looks like such a healthy little girl and I think if she was seriously ill she wouldn’t be sent to nursery unnecessarily, mixing with other kids when they don’t know who their contacts are or how serious their families take the pandemic 🤔

Reactions: 7
Also made me laugh in her q&a when she said she’s never watched Geordie shore or any reality tv shows....doesn’t watch them just shags the lads from them 😂😂(Gary, Mario etc) what a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It amazes me how rude she is to people when she’s literally just a girl who got lucky trapping someone from Geordie Shore. You think she would be a little more humble.

Reactions: 18
Such Munchausen By Proxy vibes from Emma. It is quite worrying.

Of course she had to dangle the carrot of Primrose having an illness, but won't say what it is. Either tell, or don't mention it in the first place.

I find it all a bit twisted, and Gypsy Rose.
Yet she was happy to share when Primrose got botox in her anus to relax it...

I would absoloutely HATE to be the poor souls working in primroses nursery. Can you imagine the list of do's and don'ts and "she's allergic to this, she can't have that"

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Wasn’t she on TOWIE? She’s such a liar!
I’m not sure if she actually appeared on there tbh...
There’s the girl who I can’t for the life of remember her name....dark hair like Emma, ex of Mario Falcons and only in it for an episode, yet frequents the DM every now again for some reason?? Think she had a blink and you’ll miss it ‘thing’ with Nick Knowles??
Now I’ve derailed someone tell me I’ve just made all of this up...?

I’m not sure if she actually appeared on there tbh...
There’s the girl who I can’t for the life of remember her name....dark hair like Emma, ex of Mario Falcons and only in it for an episode, yet frequents the DM every now again for some reason?? Think she had a blink and you’ll miss it ‘thing’ with Nick Knowles??
Now I’ve derailed someone tell me I’ve just made all of this up...?
YES! I know exactly who you mean. I’m sure her name was Pascal?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.