Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker....
I cannot abide their constant moaning about lockdown and how hard it is for them.
I am a single mum to a son with severe physical disabilities. He is blind. Is non verbal. Cannot communicate. Cannot sit, walk, crawl.. Cannot play himself.
We have been shielding since March.
My son hasn't been to school for a year.
No respite. Nothing.
He requires a lot of medical care and I have to do not only that but home school and give therapies myself such as physio because we have had no therapies since the pandemic started.
We haven't seen family. Seen friends. We haven't been to a supermarket since March.
Every item that comes into our home disinfected.
Our lockdown has been nearly a full year.

These two moan about how hard it is on them. Seriously. They need a reality check. I get this pandemic is hard. But we arnt all in the same boat. Some are having it tougher than others. People like myself. People who have lost their jobs. Who have no money. People on their own.

All I see is constant moaning. Breaking rules. Woe me. You live in a huge house. You have a home full of toys. Children who can play themselves. Can watch a film. You arnt lifting and carrying a 10year olds body, up on the night using suction machines and terrified of sending your son to school in case he catches covid when he ends up on oxygen with a cold.

It's people like them that make me sick. The way she bangs on about how hard it is for her. You've got two healthy children, your partner at home and loads of space. You arnt worrying about your child dying from a pandemic or dying from their life limiting illness after basically just existing behind 4 walls for nearly a year.

They do not know the meaning of finding this pandemic hard. She needs to appreciate what she has in her life, realise people following her could be a heck of a lot worse off and how her pity party is making them feel and use her platform and his to show them following the rules.

Sorry everyone but I can't help feel utter resentment when everyday it's the violin out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Long time lurker....
I cannot abide their constant moaning about lockdown and how hard it is for them.
I am a single mum to a son with severe physical disabilities. He is blind. Is non verbal. Cannot communicate. Cannot sit, walk, crawl.. Cannot play himself.
No respite. Nothing.
He requires a lot of medical care and I have to do not only that but home school and give therapies myself such as physio because we have had no therapies since the pandemic started.
We haven't seen family. Seen friends. We haven't been to a supermarket since March.

These two moan about how hard it is on them. Seriously. They need a reality check. I get this pandemic is hard. But we arnt all in the same boat. Some are having it tougher than others. People like myself. People who have lost their jobs. Who have no money. People on their own.

All I see is constant moaning. Breaking rules. Woe me. You live in a huge house. You have a home full of toys. Children who can play themselves. Can watch a film. You arnt lifting and carrying a 10year olds body, up on the night using suction machines and terrified of sending your son to school in case he catches covid when he ends up on oxygen with a cold.

It's people like them that make me sick. The way she bangs on about how hard it is for her. You've got two healthy children, your partner at home and loads of space. You arnt worrying about your child dying from a pandemic or dying from their life limiting illness after basically just existing behind 4 walls for nearly a year.

They do not know the meaning of finding this pandemic hard. She needs to appreciate what she has in her life, realise people following her could be a heck of a lot worse off and how her pity party is making them feel and use her platform and his to show them following the rules.

Sorry everyone but I can't help feel utter resentment when everyday it's the violin out.
Sending you and your son my love and thoughts ❤🌈

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker....
No respite. Nothing.

You have every right to feel such anger, they don’t know they were born with how lucky they have it. I truly hope things start to get better, especially for you and your son, you’re doing amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She mentioned again the other day how she wished she had had healthy babies. Like seriously?!?! Babies spend months in the NICU, or even die.

She literally had gaz at home to help with all of those allergy troubles as well. She has no no idea how hard it is to have your partner at work. Or be a single parent. Or to have a sick child.

She wouldn’t last a day with Gaz, nursery or the TV! Like try actually parenting Emma. She just sits there and films them play with their trillion toys.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She mentioned again the other day how she wished she had had healthy babies. Like seriously?!?! Babies spend months in the NICU, or even die.

She literally had gaz at home to help with all of those allergy troubles as well. She has no no idea how hard it is to have your partner at work. Or be a single parent. Or to have a sick child.

She wouldn’t last a day with Gaz, nursery or the TV! Like try actually parenting Emma. She just sits there and films them play with their trillion toys.
They don’t even leave the house! Every time I see her I think she talks like she has a full set of false teeth! Don’t find her attractive in the slightest

Long time lurker....
No respite. Nothing.

You are absolutely right to feel resentment and offended by her woe is me attitude and lack of appreciation for what she does have. You are amazing and what you are doing for your child is sheer selfless love.
Her general lack of any sort of self-realisation. Does she not realise some people have genuine struggles and her main quam is how to keep a 3 year old occupied all day as the copious amount of toys and 2 adults giving into his every tantrum isn't enough. He probably has such a low attention span as he's constantly pandered to and gets everything he wants so its no wonder the child is demanding. A while back she put up a video moaning to a company that she couldn't do adverts at the time and to stop pestering her. Really! Getting paid thousands for a 15 second clip you record in your own home and having the entitlement and audacious attitude to be so rude and downright aggressive in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker....
No respite. Nothing.

You are an absolute superstar! ⭐ Sending lots of love and thoughts to you and your son. I can’t even begin to imagine how hard it is for you at the moment without idiots like these two moaning cos they can’t take their kids to a petting zoo!

Reactions: 2
Ok well he’s a three year old so I do think that’s weird but can totally see why someone who doesn’t have kids would say that. I think the problem is more that they have exposed so much of their child that now random people can have an opinion on him and actively dislike him. Actually failing in the one job they have to protect him.

Reactions: 7
Ok well he’s a three year old so I do think that’s weird but can totally see why someone who doesn’t have kids would say that. I think the problem is more that they have exposed so much of their child that now random people can have an opinion on him and actively dislike him. Actually failing in the one job they have to protect him.
I do have kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would never say I dislike a child ever. Everyone is entitled to their opinions on a child but I personally could never share anything, thats just unfair. A child is someones world and bundle of joy but I am a mother of 3. If some stranger online said they didn’t like my child I would go ham but I wouldn’t expose my child all the time to the internet I guess.
I do think the way they portray Chester and edit him such as lightening his eyes is not the best choices by them.

I feel personally like they do encourage Chester to act in a certain way for the cameras

Reactions: 5
Live by the sword, die by the sword? It's been mentioned loads on this thread how spoilt he is. I just think he comes across as a little brat and I don't like him, sorry not sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Live by the sword, die by the sword? It's been mentioned loads on this thread how spoilt he is. I just think he comes across as a little brat and I don't like him, sorry not sorry!
I do agree he is a little brat due to their parenting which is a shame really. I can’t imagine him being liked very much when he starts high school in the future.

It’s so bad that they’ve put him out there for nearly 5 million people to form an opinion on him. Like others have said, they should be protecting him, not pimping him out for freebies.
Imagine when he starts school, all the mums in the playground will know who he is and what he’s like 😳

Reactions: 9
I do have kids.
In that case I do think it’s weird that you say that. They are so innocent at that age, this one has just has never been told no. Like I said, it’s the parents fault for putting so much of him out there that there’s now a tattle thread attacking a toddler.

• Heart
In that case I do think it’s weird that you say that. They are so innocent at that age, this one has just has never been told no. Like I said, it’s the parents fault for putting so much of him out there that there’s now a tattle thread attacking a toddler.
How am I 'attacking' him by simply stating I don't like him? lol, that's absurd.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.