Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How am I 'attacking' him by simply stating I don't like him? lol, that's absurd.
Haha I knew you would reply with that. I said “there’s a thread attacking” him. Calling him a tyrant and people saying they don’t like him. Honestly each to their own. I think the parents are fair game and a few little jokes here and there are funny but it’s gone too far when people are coming out and saying the don’t like him. He has no control over the image of him that is being portrayed. He will be able to search this in 7 years.

Reactions: 7
I don’t like any other kids apart from my own, and the ones that look like they will batter your child at soft play are the worst.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Im sure he won’t be bothered what some random thinks of him? Be too busy playing with all his toys and that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Probably be super embarrassed that his dad is famous for shagging and his mum shouts at everyone who ‘wrongs’ him. Or being showered with gifts cause his life is soooooo hard

Reactions: 14
I don’t like any other kids apart from my own, and the ones that look like they will batter your child at soft play are the worst.
When you put it like this I would not want my children hanging out with Chester as he would more than likely lob toys at their heads 🤣

Reactions: 6
Probably be super embarrassed that his dad is famous for shagging and his mum shouts at everyone who ‘wrongs’ him. Or being showered with gifts cause his life is soooooo hard
I know yeah think Chesta will be more upset when he googles his Mum and all her FHM and Nuts shoots appear, the statement she released about his Dad shagging behind her back and all the articles about how much shagging his Dad used to do before he gets upset over some girls on Tattle not liking him when he was 3 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
do you guys think Emma and gaz have any chemistry? I just can’t see it myself, I don’t know if it’s just how they come across but it looks like such a boring relationship to me, gaz looks a bit more fun than emma but god she just seems so prim and proper all the time!!! I can’t believe he used to be with someone like charlotte and now emma, two completely different personalities and imo he seemed happier with Charlotte.

Reactions: 17
do you guys think Emma and gaz have any chemistry? I just can’t see it myself, I don’t know if it’s just how they come across but it looks like such a boring relationship to me, gaz looks a bit more fun than emma but god she just seems so prim and proper all the time!!! I can’t believe he used to be with someone like charlotte and now emma, two completely different personalities and imo he seemed happier with Charlotte.
I see no spark between them at all?

Reactions: 8
Gaz's new pony tail make his look like the old Caitlyn Jennet when she was transitioning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That recend grid post of her in her underwear, her head looks photoshopped onto her body?? I dunno just looks flipping odd! Also very painfully skinny

Reactions: 6
Emma doing ads makes me laugh so much. How can anyone still pay her to do them? Her miserable face and acting couldn’t convince me to buy anything 😂

I find Gaz and Emma painful and boring to watch. Every so often I will be nosey but god they are BORING.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These instagrammers doing these “what celeb do I look like” screams narcissism to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.