Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would actually like to see Gary do another reality show like I’m a celeb or something to see how he is without Emma. Even Dancing on Ice or Strictly. I know he would never be allowed in a million years though 😂

Reactions: 10
The chester being cold made me laugh. It was -20 where I live last week. Me and my child were still outside - both perfectly comfortable. We just wear thermals and good coats. They are rich enough to buy good quality outdoor gear. They pander to Chester way too much. I have taught children who have never heard the word ‘no’ before. It is horrible. And a horrible experience for them as well, as they have proper emotional breakdowns.

Reactions: 15
Their wedding will no doubt be a predictable Instagram heavily gifted affair. Gifted sweet carts, gifted light up letters, gifted fake flower wall etc 🥱😴 Random celebrities they don’t even know will be invited for the OK mag pics.
She will wear one of those Berta style tight super low back dresses (not dissing berta dresses btw as they’re beautiful). Chestaaaa will be in every single bloody photo. Gary will look awkward and uncomfortable all day as he won’t be allowed to drink or talk to his friends ....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’ll be saying her vows same way she got engaged with chesta hanging off her like a Velcro monkey

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She will have on a nadine merabi dress since it will be gifted.
Another family trip to the shops as well. It’s a pandemic head, stay inside! One person can go shopping!

Reactions: 3
Why do both of those absolute lazy useless dickheads need to go shopping? Are they incapable of doing absolutely anything separately? duck me imagine if Gary had an actual job and she had to do stuff alone. Pair of them are complete idiots.

Reactions: 13
Why do both of those absolute lazy useless dickheads need to go shopping? Are they incapable of doing absolutely anything separately? duck me imagine if Gary had an actual job and she had to do stuff alone. Pair of them are complete idiots.
And no one knows what strains are going to do what to people. You want to risk a one year old touching a troller, touching their mouth; being in the seat then spreading germs through the car and their car seat. Disgusting!

Reactions: 5
The wedding will be all about Chester, it wouldn’t surprise me if one of them carried him throughout the ceremony! I bet they’re rushing to do it with the restrictions in place so they have a valid reason why they have no friends or family there when in actual fact they don’t seem to have any friends!!

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe they would take a one year old to the shops and let her sit in the trolley. FFS. And I feel like I say this all the time but whyyy post it!

Reactions: 5
Bet Emma will be a right nightmare mother in law when her precious darling Chester finds himself a new woman

• Haha
Bet Emma will be a right nightmare mother in law when her precious darling Chester finds himself a new woman
Oh I shudder at the thought. Also knowing there’s naked pictures of your MIL online 🤮

Reactions: 4
Not posted before but always reading. Had to create an account as my god they do my head in. They both act as if they are the only ones in lockdown with children. Posting at half 7 doing crafting. I'd been up already for 2 hours with my 3. Always bloody moaning and all shopping together in asda. No need.

Never post in here but always read the thread and look at their stories. I wonder why Emma didn’t also post the video of Primrose walking on her grid it’s such a big occasion for the little baby. A part of me feels she doesn’t want to take the limelight away from Chesters birthday week! I’ll be glued to their stories in the morning to see does Primrose also get gifts like Chester did on her birthday and not just from them 🙄🤨 They are raising a future tyrant.

Reactions: 18
Has anyone seen the post about Chesters birthday cake. According to her story shes told him he won't be having one because they can't get one. They are in asda about 4 times a week. Poor kid!!

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the post about Chesters birthday cake. According to her story shes told him he won't be having one because they can't get one. They are in asda about 4 times a week. Poor kid!!
Yeh but that means they would actually have to pay for that themselves 😒

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.