Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell that cake was rushed and last minute, the fondant work is shocking it’s all bumpy 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
And it was made in Stockport which is nowhere near where they live. Someone has done a long none essential drive to drop the cake off. Surely there are more local cake makers or ones they've used before!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I know of loads of bakers in Leeds who do vegan/dairy free cakes. I can’t believe she had one come all the way from Stockport!

Reactions: 3
And it was made in Stockport which is nowhere near where they live. Someone has done a long none essential drive to drop the cake off. Surely there are more local cake makers or ones they've used before!
Stockport is a good hours drive away from here....they don't live that far from me. So someone drove almost a 2 hour round trip to collect a bleeding cake, during a lockdown, during a global pandemic all while we were hammered with bad weather yesterday and the roads were treacherous this morning 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Stockport is a good hours drive away from here....they don't live that far from me. So someone drove almost a 2 hour round trip to collect a bleeding cake, during a lockdown, during a global pandemic all while we were hammered with bad weather yesterday and the roads were treacherous this morning 🤦‍♀️
All for pictures for the gram where everyone eating it looked bloody miserable. Can't put a price on that 👌

Reactions: 6
All for pictures for the gram where everyone eating it looked bloody miserable. Can't put a price on that 👌
Oh gosh they really do. Exactly the face my husband would have if I told him we needed to drive 2 hours for a 3 year olds cake

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God they didn’t bang on about primrose’s birthday half as much as they have done today for that little dictator. Let’s face it no one other than the child’s parents really gives a tit on a child’s birthday. I’m half expecting to be made into a bank holiday next year

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I cannot believe they would take a one year old to the shops and let her sit in the trolley. FFS. And I feel like I say this all the time but whyyy post it!
I agree, my little one was born a few months before the first lock down so when it happened she was only 3 months old she’s now 14 months old and has never sat in a shopping trolley

The ad for the stupid brush dryer. She said "get it for £49 instead of £120 a WHOLE £70 off"

Nope darling, that is not a WHOLE £70 😂 why use the word whole lol

Reactions: 3
Anybody else get the vibe chester would horrible to his sister if left alone, the way he always checks to see who’s watching when he’s next to her creeps me out

Reactions: 15
Anybody else get the vibe chester would horrible to his sister if left alone, the way he always checks to see who’s watching when he’s next to her creeps me out
He’s just so used to his every single breath being recorded that he’s checking his parents are present and recording him after probably urging him to be nice to Prim so they can post it and show us all he’s not a little Bollix 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody Nora she's only gone and got out of her pyjamas and is wearing the fabletics leggings!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘I do work but I don’t shout about it’. Probably look a bit weird lying on your bed in workout gear shouting about how amazing it is while your at home other half is with the kids for 5 minutes. Such hard work

Reactions: 1
That answer was so passive aggressive! Also is she kidding me with this response she films them on her phone 24/7 🥴
They record the most mundane tit day in day out. My fella would snap if I was recording him going round the shopping centre so I could post it to my Instagram story but then Gaz is just as bad cos he’ll repost footage of him looking anything but happy. Two strange people if you ask me.

Reactions: 13
She must film about 20 boomerangs of her kids a day but she's too busy to go on her phone? OK then
I dislike her!!! And why do they hve to share each video on both their insta stories!! There is no need!!!

I know of loads of bakers in Leeds who do vegan/dairy free cakes. I can’t believe she had one come all the way from Stockport!
It will have been “gifted” so course they would drive that far!!! Forget how much fuel costs!!
Or the fact we are in a lockdown and not allowed to travel 🙄

Long time lurker of this thread decided to give my 2 cents..
Does anyone else think Emma is a narcissist? Like a narcissistic mother has a GC (golden child aka chesta) & then the other child (which is normally a girl) gets the blunt end of everything! If that’s the case god love little primrose she is a beautiful wee girl hopefully gaz will stand by her

Reactions: 6
I just get angry when I see parents raising children like that. He is going to be horrid to other children at school - used to having everything. Like it really isn’t fair on him, he won’t be able to handle it when he finally hears the word ‘no’. Imagine the first time a girl rejects him when he is older, he will go mental

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.