Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Did anyone else see the video of Emma making the bed for that Emma mattress?! She completely fecked that up! The bottom of the bed had no quilt cover as she pulled it up too high 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
It looked like her pillows had no pillowcases on, I couldn’t concentrate after that

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I was just about to say that the rules let you form a support bubble if you have a baby under 1 but realised Primrose turned 1 recently! So unless the kid is part of a single-parent household and have formed that support bubble then they're clearly breaking the rules.
I think the under 1 support bubble is still of your child was 1 after 1st December so they would still get it. Don’t think they have just one bubble though

Thelife&times

Chatty Member
Wasn’t she on TOWIE? She’s such a liar!
I’m not sure if she actually appeared on there tbh...
There’s the girl who I can’t for the life of remember her name....dark hair like Emma, ex of Mario Falcons and only in it for an episode, yet frequents the DM every now again for some reason?? Think she had a blink and you’ll miss it ‘thing’ with Nick Knowles??
Now I’ve derailed someone tell me I’ve just made all of this up...?

What's wrong with Emma I wonder not feeling too good?!?! Baby number 3??
Think it’s her heart thing whatever that is that they’ve not got to the bottom of yet. I do wish she would eat properly though because that will not be helping. Would’ve thought the first thing any doctor would do is tell her to get her weight up!

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
They were only there 2 days ago surely there's nothing they desperately need to have warrant going back again so soon 🙈

Jeronimo

Why does she edit chesters eyes so badly! I asked once and she said she doesn’t, then blocked me. Weirdly though we never really see close up videos of chesters eyes that would be toooo hard to edit, beautiful primrose has quite dark eyes so she obv doesn’t gain as many of the “omgggg his eyessss” comments from strangers that Emma craves for Chester. Soooooo obvious she uses the Facetune detail feature to make his eyes brighter and more prominent. He’s a child!!!!!
If you look at all of Gary’s pics though eyes are just as striking?! I dunno maybe I just haven’t looked back far enough...