Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she says is spot on. The problem with nutritionist is that literally almost anyone can say they are one by even doing a simple online course. It’s not like doctors where you have to have a degree in it and be registered and approved by different bodies. All the transformations are due to cals deficit and usually a terrible diet beforehand so of course there would be a difference. Not due to the magical products which last time I heard contain soy which is still up for debate on whether it is good for humans or not
And he knows what she says is spot on which is why he blocked. Taking advantage of being a public figure to make money in an mlm 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 11
What she says is spot on. The problem with nutritionist is that literally almost anyone can say they are one by even doing a simple online course. It’s not like doctors where you have to have a degree in it and be registered and approved by different bodies. All the transformations are due to cals deficit and usually a terrible diet beforehand so of course there would be a difference. Not due to the magical products which last time I heard contain soy which is still up for debate on whether it is good for humans or not
I’m actually really liking holly just now, the way she’s admitted she regrets surgery, done a nutrition course etc, is trying to educate people, calling these schemes out etc, it’s positive for young girls!

Reactions: 30
I’m actually really liking holly just now, the way she’s admitted she regrets surgery, done a nutrition course etc, is trying to educate people, calling these schemes out etc, it’s positive for young girls!
Me too. I think she struggled to form her own identity in Geordie Shore and MTV certainly exploited that which showed in some of her behaviour on there.
You can really tell now though that she’s accepted herself for who she is and does seem really happy and settled.

Reactions: 15
Hmmm I’m not sure - she still massively edits her photos. She’s also jumped on board the “look how hot I look when I stand like this - look how normal I look when I stand like this” images 🥱

if you want to normalise “looking normal” - just stick the normal one up and don’t mention anything about it.

• Heart
Why do they film the kids playing every single morning? I find it so weird. It’s like the big brother house for those poor kids. No privacy whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why do they film the kids playing every single morning? I find it so weird. It’s like the big brother house for those poor kids. No privacy whatsoever
I film my kids playing for insta cause I can’t see family and it’s for them. But my insta is private and these two twats obviously have no issues having whoever in their house

Reactions: 4
I’m still amazed each and every day at the amount of dairy free 😉 doughnuts, ice creams and cakes these kids eat with all their allergies and intolerances!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m still amazed each and every day at the amount of dairy free 😉 doughnuts, ice creams and cakes these kids eat with all their allergies and intolerances!
They give them far far too much sugar. Seems to be any food they want on demand. That’s a shame cause if kids don’t learn early on about meals and treats and not getting what you want all the time it’s so hard to fix it later. Setting them up to be spoiled and it’s so sad.

Reactions: 7
They give them far far too much sugar. Seems to be any food they want on demand. That’s a shame cause if kids don’t learn early on about meals and treats and not getting what you want all the time it’s so hard to fix it later. Setting them up to be spoiled and it’s so sad.
Eggs and avocado every morning can't be healthy

Eggs and avocado every morning can't be healthy
I remember when she used to film making Chesters breakfast and it was like pre made guacamole style avo dip not even a fresh avocado 🙄.

He's going on about not having time in the morning to make breakfast so has a shake, what else is he doing? They're never out the house. It can't be healthy to spend that much time together, I know it would drive me up the wall. They're both just really boring.

Reactions: 12
He's going on about not having time in the morning to make breakfast so has a shake, what else is he doing? They're never out the house. It can't be healthy to spend that much time together, I know it would drive me up the wall. They're both just really boring.
If anyones got time to make 3 home cooked meals a day it's these 2 😳

• Haha
Is she delusional? 🤣🤣🤣 She doesnt cook nor clean. How the f can she be that tired? If she is tired, it is only because of the tit she is eating all the time with no nutrition in it. She is so daft.
Can you imagine if she had actually had a full time job like the rest of us? I think she would die from the shock of it

Reactions: 6
Is she delusional? 🤣🤣🤣 She doesnt cook nor clean. How the f can she be that tired? If she is tired, it is only because of the tit she is eating all the time with no nutrition in it. She is so daft.
Pretty sure they have a cleaner as well🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly she is so lazy it’s unreal ... hasn’t done a days work in her life! Imagine if fabletics made her stand up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.