Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is completely under the thumb it's sad. You can see how miserable he is with her and you're right, she does totally suck the life out of him. Once the kids have grown a bit and are less dependant I hope he realises this and goes back to his happy, fun loving self. I used to know him really well and the life he's living now is the total opposite of what he wanted. I know people change, but this wasnt that long ago...
Oh stop that now Emma will be giving him a right grilling over dinner with a side order of spite.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He is completely under the thumb it's sad. You can see how miserable he is with her and you're right, she does totally suck the life out of him. Once the kids have grown a bit and are less dependant I hope he realises this and goes back to his happy, fun loving self. I used to know him really well and the life he's living now is the total opposite of what he wanted. I know people change, but this wasnt that long ago...
I can’t see that Gaz is anywhere other than where he wants to be...children or no children. I reckon if he wanted out he would think nothing of packing bags (or Emma’s!).

I mean he’s what 30ish now?? What other life would he really be living? He was out every night for aggggges- maybe the quiet life eg weekend golfing and stay at home dad life is exactly what he wanted. Also maybe he likes that Emma appears to be in charge and keeps him on his toes. In his previous columns he always said he liked a bit of a challenge and couldn’t stand how most women just rolled over and did what he wanted....

Seeing him now is like seeing a completely different person it’s like Emma has sucked the life out of him.

[/QUOTE]
Two young children will do that! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3

I can believe that I reckon she uses the kids over him like ‘leave and you’ll never see them again’.

He looked so happy with Charlotte like his eyes light up with her and now he just appears to be a shell an empty shell.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can believe that I reckon she uses the kids over him like ‘leave and you’ll never see them again’.

He looked so happy with Charlotte like his eyes light up with her and now he just appears to be a shell an empty shell.
To be fair him and Charlotte raising kids would have been such a laugh

Reactions: 11

Really though?! It just seemed massively unstable and toxic fuelled by too much booze and goodness knows what else...

Really though?! It just seemed massively unstable and toxic fuelled by too much booze and goodness knows what else...

Oh I agree it was very toxic, but when they weren’t pissed up etc. They seemed happy, my point is I just don’t see that with Emma. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Oh I agree it was very toxic, but when they weren’t pissed up etc. They seemed happy, my point is I just don’t see that with Emma. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think they were really happy together too! You could see the really strong connection/love between them, but I think Gaz thought that Charlotte wasn’t girlfriend material. I always questioned their relationship after Geordie Shore-I think that was orchestrated by Gaz to keep him in the spotlight. Then he went on Ex on the Beach and the rest is history for Charlotte unfortunately.

Reactions: 1
Gaz is a prick he strung Charlotte along for the ‘fans’. Charlotte is so complicated though if he had of went all in for her at the beginning I would have loved them to work out but he was an absolute tosser and I really struggled to see why she would accept being his sloppy seconds. The whole pregnancy was horrific I really felt bad for her and he just dipped his wick the first night in ex on the beach with the worst kind of person. Jemma Lucy 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Gaz is a prick he strung Charlotte along for the ‘fans’. Charlotte is so complicated though if he had of went all in for her at the beginning I would have loved them to work out but he was an absolute tosser and I really struggled to see why she would accept being his sloppy seconds. The whole pregnancy was horrific I really felt bad for her and he just dipped his wick the first night in ex on the beach with the worst kind of person. Jemma Lucy 🤢
He makes me GAG! He’s so disgusting and skinny and has this goofy Jim Carey look about him. Never understood the girls wanting to get on “the parsnip”! He could have a donkey Kong but the sight of those skinny naked thighs would make me run a mile.

Imaging poor Primrose growing up with a dad who was labelled “Top Shagger” - just vile! He must’ve been riddled!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He makes me GAG! He’s so disgusting and skinny and has this goofy Jim Carey look about him. Never understood the girls wanting to get on “the parsnip”! He could have a donkey Kong but the sight of those skinny naked thighs would make me run a mile.

Imaging poor Primrose growing up with a dad who was labelled “Top Shagger” - just vile! He must’ve been riddled!
Just as embarrassing for chesta too 🤢

Just as embarrassing for chesta too 🤢
I think the difference is he will hate to have someone treat his daughter so disrespectfully. How would he feel if someone Primrose was romantically invested in were to publicly call her fat, ugly and a banker. He’s disgusting.

Reactions: 10
Chester saying that Primrose is huge, wonder where he's got that from Emma seen as your obsessed with her size 🤔
Snotty teething babies again, kids are never 100% healthy are they

• Wow
  • Angry
Chester saying that Primrose is huge, wonder where he's got that from Emma seen as your obsessed with her size 🤔
Snotty teething babies again, kids are never 100% healthy are they
She’s so obsessed with saying primrose is big and it makes me so uncomfortable. I really hope she stops before she’s old enough to take notice.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She seems to resent Primrose - its really sad. Constant posts calling her “huge”/“big” or sarcastically calling her a “lady”/“ladylike” and posting unflattering photos of her. Show me a BABY that is ladylike 🙄🤢. Bet good old Gaz is a right old misogynist too. Jesus, she is a baby ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m sure I’ve said it before but I agree with the Charlotte/ Gary. Not saying they would still be together now or it wouldn’t be toxic but they definitely had genuine feelings for each other. Whether Gary wanted to admit that or not and no he didn’t treat her right but couldn’t deny But they had a spark and the way he used to look at her his eyes lit up. Maybe they were too young who knows.

The whole ectopic pregnancy was awful and Gary treated Charlotte appallingly through that. Maybe they would be together now if not

It’s good that Gary is being a good dad and standing by Emma but I don’t for a second believe he would be there if it wasn’t for the kids.

Reactions: 6
it’s quite sad. All her adult life Emma has been a skinny minnie, even thought pregnancy. She isn’t used to someone who isn’t a normal looking body. She’s constantly pointing out prims weight and poking fun at it as if she’s worried that people will do it first. Idk if that makes sense I’ve not had coffee yet

Reactions: 4
it’s quite sad. All her adult life Emma has been a skinny minnie, even thought pregnancy. She isn’t used to someone who isn’t a normal looking body. She’s constantly pointing out prims weight and poking fun at it as if she’s worried that people will do it first. Idk if that makes sense I’ve not had coffee yet
I don't even get it, she's a normal baby size?! Not Like she's in age 3-4 clothes at 1 year old. Strange behaviour

Thank god Emma showed us how to use anti-bacterial cleaner. I was spraying mine in one spot with the lid on

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.