Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And like she’d be gone! Where would she go? And 2 kids all day by herself?! She’d have to leave one behind. Bye bye prim; she will never be separated from chester
Ha I know, I honestly think she problem is Charlotte. She doesn’t trust or want them near each other

Reactions: 9
I thought that last sentence was odd. Shows that there is definitely still the fear in her eyes, you just wouldn’t say that otherwise
There definitely isn't any trust....and clearly shows she thinks the same as we all do 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Yeah we know weekends in lockdown are hard, Gary, we're all trying to entertain our kids too. Take them for a walk, use a bit of youtube and stop bloody whinging. Think yourself lucky you only have to do it for 12 hours and then at 7pm you get 12 hours of guaranteed rest. Other people's kids are up early or won't go to bed until late, and also often get up multiple times in the night. I know 2 small kids isn't easy, but you planned it that way! Whoever said it's like they don't realise anyone else has got kids was right. These two are the biggest pair of pampered princesses!

Reactions: 17
I have a similar age gap for my older 2.....when mine were little we lived in a small house and my husband worked permanent nights....can you imagine if they actually had any proper hardships 🙄

Reactions: 4
Oh jeez. Gaz just uploaded a story going on about the tracking on ur phone for covid.... says he’s in the middle about covid regarding the facts and conspiracies. Personally I have the NHS trace & protect app anywhere so I couldn’t care less but each to their own

Your phone is always tracking you, has he never looked on Google maps? It records everywhere you've been! And it's always recording what you look at and search for, and selling that information on to companies. How have people not realised this before?

Also, why does he think Boris gives a tit where he's been? We all know where he's been - to the white rose centre, Asda and Tong Garden Centre. He posts it on Instagram every day. It's hardly a state secret!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Nobody mentioned him cheating yet she immediately jumped to that...No wonder she doesn’t let him go anywhere without king chestaaaa attached to him.

Reactions: 7
So weird I had a dream about them last night
I was in their house and there were just boxes of takeaways everywhere, mainly Dominoes? Gary was asleep on the couch, Primrose was missing but no one seemed bothered. There were loads of random people there and Chester asked everyone to draw him and we all drawer him terrible and Emma and Chester both flipped. Chester started ripping up everyone's pieces of paper 🤣 it was so random idek why i was dreaming about them
Have you watched the film Mother! recently by any chance?

Mmm seems like a bit of a reach after all these years and 2 kids? I dunno....

Also he treated Charlotte really effing badly so hopefully no prospect of a reconciliation even if him and Emma did split up!
I know what you mean and normally I would agree but she never lets him out of her sight. I think she’s petrified oh what he would do on a ‘ lads’ night out. Also in Geordie OGs and own story he couldn’t even mention Charlotte even though she spoke about him and holly/Marnie/Aaron etc

Have you seen Marnie advertising the new geordie shore programme, Gary has commented that he didn't get invited. Marnie and Holly have put because you always say no! I wonder if he says no because of Emma. If he's commented maybe he is wishing he could be involved, just can't be as he would get too much backlash at home.

Have you seen Marnie advertising the new geordie shore programme, Gary has commented that he didn't get invited. Marnie and Holly have put because you always say no! I wonder if he says no because of Emma. If he's commented maybe he is wishing he could be involved, just can't be as he would get too much backlash at home.
The geordie shore gang is what made Gaz, he lived and breathed the lifestyle with gusto. Of course he’d love to be out on the lash with them all having a good time and a few laughs instead of always being held over a barrel by Emma.

Reactions: 8
Is it me or does Gary actually look like he's loosing the will to live in them stories in the bathroom 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s just so done with life isn’t he 😂 why do they always have to be glued to each other

Reactions: 8
What's the issue with him doing a show where they just do interviews and commentary on old episodes? Why would that be a problem? Are they worried he'd spontaneously combust if he saw some of the footage?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.