Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
A friend had an ovarian dermoid cyst which when removed was found to have a small malformed jawbone with five teeth on it. Imagine how much Emma would milk that.
Emma is a malformed jaw with 5 teeth anyway? So for her it would be like having a mini Emma.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

NC2020

VIP Member
Emma you’ve done everyone else’s requests I’m starting to get really upset that you’ve left mine out! Size 14 non stretch jeans please with a zip and a button at the top. The non stretch bit really means a lot to me. You can pair them with a hairband of your choice 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Scragbags

VIP Member
Wisp update 👋🏻
Tattle bingo call!
Winners get a leftover slice of Tony's birthday cake, cat vomit included

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Bitchandstitch

I want a picture of whisp with todays newspaper and also his cage. Let me see if he's been cleaned. I’ll wait 😂👋

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Annabel89

Chatty Member
The more she comes out with desperate little attempts to prove they have sex, the greater my suspensions grow that they have never actually located her fanny beneath that enormous gunt. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Your journey hasn’t been straight forward because you’ve done fuck all towards losing weight apart from having the surgery itself.. 🙄
Wow full of lies.

She didn't have cancer. The pandemic should have helped her weight loss, more time to exercise and no places to go out and eat at and the cysts will have had no effect on her weight loss and shape. She is a potato.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

myzosi

Chatty Member
Hi and welcome to my professional award winning money blog Instagram emmadrewinfo with me! Your host! Emma drew! Here you will find pictures of me in various states of undress, almost unlimited amounts of moaning about every. little. thing. and disgusting oversharing about scabs and almost shitting myself from eating French toast!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Badg69

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Size 14 ted baker to cover the gunt, but all in all, ya girl is still a massive...

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Badg69

Chatty Member
Can't sleep so enjoy..

On the twelfth day of Christmas
Emma Drew gave to me
Twelve hours napping
Eleven side hustlings
Ten xmas shop listings
Nine Tony touches
Eight cancer references