Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she possibly think it’s right to get another cat in the same week she locked one of her other ones in a room for so long that it tit on her sofa?! Just because she loves cats in general doesn’t mean she should keep filling her house with them. I’m all for multi pet houses when the owners can put 100% of their effort into the necessary care. The Drews put in maybe 20%! They think that buying all the cat tat from b&m makes them good cat owners - it doesn’t!
Perhaps Instagram isn't enough for Emma and she's set her sights on becoming a TV star by ending up on an episode of Hoarders? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is no way wisp will make it to new year with a new kitten in the house...
it’ll be gone in a couple of mouthfuls 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I was going to say exactly the same. I grew up with moggies and loved them dearly but currently have 2 ragdolls and they have the funniest, most endearing characters. I can't imagine life without ragdolls now 😂
They’re amazing aren’t they 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ my eyes 😭😭😭😭😭
She’s literally just posted that it’s snowing so what’s the normal thing to wear? A crop top and shorts! Yup, makes sense Emma.

Also, if I wore those pjs my husband would be seriously questioning his choice of wife. Perhaps even questioning my sanity and toying between booking me an opticians appointment or sectioning me into a secure unit!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've recently lost 6 stone and am now a realistic size 10/12, but I wouldn't even wear that in the house, let alone taking a picture for 18k people to see me in it, what on earth goes through these people's minds??!

Reactions: 20
If she wants an instagramable cat then she needs to invest in a pedigree. I have a moggie and a ragdoll and as much as I love them both more than anything, my ragdoll is literally hilarious. He’s insane 😂😂😂. Moggies are just cats, there’s nothing too special about them if she wants them for content. But you shouldn’t buy pets for content, you should get them because you want a pet. She’s vile.
Completely disagree! I have two moggies and they're the most funny characters! I've had pedigree and they was nothing compared to these two in character 🙄

Reactions: 7
I've recently lost 6 stone and am now a realistic size 10/12, but I wouldn't even wear that in the house, let alone taking a picture for 18k people to see me in it, what on earth goes through these people's minds??!
Well done 👍

Reactions: 5
Emma really is so obsessed with having stuff - it can be any stuff but as long as there’s always something new to have, her obsession continues! Who dreams about having a particularly knife set? Sad people, that’s who!
I could understand if she was into cooking, but we all know she much prefers the eating part...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many picks of my bare midriff should I upload to my business account today?

None. The answer is none Emma.

She has bought a kitten rather than rescue one of the thousands that need a home...

Also who in the right mind would introduce a kitten and a hamster to cats already settled.....they will be stressed (the cats, not Emma and tony)
What rescue centre would hand over a kitten to those 2? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi Emma, quick question - I don't have a business social media account, so should I just go direct to my clients and email a picture of myself half naked to them? Hope to hear from you soon xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My son has recently become obsessed with Alien Xmas on Netflix that tells the story of aliens called Klepts who just want more and more stuff. They don’t care what the stuff is, they just want more. Emma is definitely a Klept alien!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Clearly the double therapy sessions worked wonders 🙄. Absolute disgrace.

She's posted that pic after her "progress" photo yesterday which showed the only progression she'd made was to a baggier tshirt. Love that you think you're so confident Emma but you're actually empty, narcissistic and delusional.

Reactions: 14
She’s the most bizarre shape. I’m just going to say it, I want to see her naked ok? Emma? You didn’t answer my request re the jeans so can we see you naked instead please? I’ve just got to know what goes where 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Clearly the double therapy sessions worked wonders 🙄. Absolute disgrace.

She's posted that pic after her "progress" photo yesterday which showed the only progression she'd made was to a baggier tshirt. Love that you think you're so confident Emma but you're actually empty, narcissistic and delusional.
Couldn’t agree more, how can she possibly think she looks that good that she needs to share it with the world. Its like she’s saying I’ll show them at how good I look but is just giving us more to talk about, and not in a good way 😂

I just showed her stories to my dad as we live in same town as Emma, so explained who she was and that she’s had WLS and she posts the most random stuff online. He looked at the gym comparison photo and asked which ones which then? Slight difference but not I’ve spent £10k on WLS difference.

Also she never does a side profile comparison does she:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s trolling us, surely. I can’t think why anyone would post photos like that on a supposed business account. She’s lost the plot.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.