Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be spending quite a lot on the Christmas shop. She bought packaging materials and hired a storage unit. I have had the same spinning cardboard box sponsored facebook ad for a few days now does any one know what they cost? She will also be paying website hosting fees. She gave some bloggers a free box to promote and at least one as a competition prize. She only mentioned walking to the post office once so there would also be her petrol.
I'm convinced that most of the stock is gradually making its way into her personal Christmas decor collection. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wisp update 👋🏻
Tattle bingo call!
Winners get a leftover slice of Tony's birthday cake, cat vomit included

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Emma you’ve done everyone else’s requests I’m starting to get really upset that you’ve left mine out! Size 14 non stretch jeans please with a zip and a button at the top. The non stretch bit really means a lot to me. You can pair them with a hairband of your choice 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Emma you’ve done everyone else’s requests I’m starting to get really upset that you’ve left mine out! Size 14 non stretch jeans please with a zip and a button at the top. The non stretch bit really means a lot to me. You can pair them with a hairband of your choice 😊
A pair of Levi’s would be grand! 😂 would love to see that muffin top!

• Haha
A pre Christmas request, 10,000 steps. A walk to the post office without a sugary drink as a reward

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh duck off Emma you've left the house and been plenty of places during lockdown. Bet they go out for dinner too!
Do we know how much she paid for it?
Think it was £1500. She said she made a 4 figure wholesale stock order not long ago
She’s very clever on her website to not state how long delivery will actually take. This means she can be as slow and lazy as she likes. Normally on this page of a website it will say something like “we aim to dispatch your item within 24 hours” or something similar, suspiciously missing from Emma’s site.
Yes, I noticed this. Absolutely nothing about delivery times etc. Is this even allowed? Even selling on Emma being able to dispatch quickly is a plus for getting more sales. With a shop that has a very specific time frame you'd think this information would be important. They've not even posted on their instagram since November 18th. The people buying from there are fools.

• Wow
Screenshot_20201202-143217.png

Look at them nails what a scruffy minger!

Now is the time to wash and sanitise your hands 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Covid anxiety what
She just makes tit up to fit whatever narrative suits her that day. She doesn’t have, nor has ever, had COVID anxiety! If she did, she wouldn’t have eaten out constantly, visited every non-essential shop possible, basically done nothing bar walk outside where there’s lots of space and very few people. For Emma, the word ‘anxiety’ is thrown around simply for attention as it literally makes no difference to her behaviour. She is such a liar!

Real COVID anxiety is finding out my husband has to set up a testing site for thousands of students at his place of work (not related to this field in any way usually) and will need to be on the site 5 days a week. I’m now terrified of who he’ll be in contact with, what he could potentially bring home and how it may affect him, my son and then myself too.
Real COVID anxiety is having to send my son to his nursery because he needs it for his social and emotional development but being terrified of what he’ll be exposed to and could bring home. He’s already had to have a 2 week isolation as there were positive cases in his bubble.
Real COVID anxiety is not visiting any shops unless it’s been absolutely necessary and only eating out once since March (and being terrified the whole time!).
Real COVID anxiety is only seeing friends and family outside in parks or for a walk and always maintaining social distancing and feeling on edge the whole time.
Real COVID anxiety is really wanting to get back to work after 8 months of furlough but being terrified that a return means I’ll have to be in regular contact with people outside my household again which increases the risk of being exposed to the virus. I much prefer the lower pay and lower risk to mine and my family’s health.

Emma is just one big, massive ball of bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow, so this year alone she's waste what £15K and then there was that other blog she bought.
Yes there was the 12k blog she said she bought at the start of the year and a more recent announcement of buying another established blog.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Remember 3 weeks ago when she asked for followers to message her with their businesses/side hustles that they had started up over lockdown and she would promote a few..... a work friend (she follows Emma still, duck knows why but she does) messaged about it and Emma's not even read it - surely she couldn't have been inundated with that many DMs?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.