Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember 3 weeks ago when she asked for followers to message her with their businesses/side hustles that they had started up over lockdown and she would promote a few..... a work friend (she follows Emma still, duck knows why but she does) messaged about it and Emma's not even read it - surely she couldn't have been inundated with that many DMs?
She just talks a load of bull. I knew when she posted that that she wouldn't do it 😒

Reactions: 8
"there's a dirty joke in here somewhere"..... What?? They're dick shaped sweets called SUCCULENT HARD WILLIES. There's no joke to find, no innuendo, the product IS the joke. The way she's desperate to involve herself in all things sexual reeks of desperately trying to prove she fits in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I want a picture of whisp with todays newspaper and also his cage. Let me see if he's been cleaned. I’ll wait 😂👋

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I caught her IG live the other day and she still looks like someone who is pre weight loss surgery. 🤯

Reactions: 15
Is this Emma?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So did she buy Tony a Nintendo switch for his birthday? I thought they already had one? 🤔

Reactions: 10
So did she buy Tony a Nintendo switch for his birthday? I thought they already had one? 🤔
Do you really think Emma would share it with him, she MUST have her own toys!! (P.s. I love my switch but I'm not a weirdo like her)

Also why on earth did she buy him a t shirt for herself, no man wants to wear an Ariel T shirt, just piss off Emma 😂😂

After some thought however, Tony was excited about their raunchy Disney prints so I could be wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember 3 weeks ago when she asked for followers to message her with their businesses/side hustles that they had started up over lockdown and she would promote a few..... a work friend (she follows Emma still, duck knows why but she does) messaged about it and Emma's not even read it - surely she couldn't have been inundated with that many DMs?
She was never ever ever going to share. She just wanted to get her engagement up. I do believe she would have had a lot of messages as people love to promote themselves. I'm sure she could have read them all if she could be arsed but we all know what she's like with emails

Reactions: 9
First of all, why are you wearing a brand new T-shirt (that belongs to Tony) for the gym? I can guarantee we’ll see Tony and Emma wearing it in normal life. In my opinion, gym clothes are gym clothes and that’s it - they get soaked in sweat and don’t need to be worn for anything else but when you’re exercising.

Secondly, there really isn’t much difference between these two photos except she now has slightly less of an apron.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Is this Emma?
Cant be

Emma's alarm would go off at 5:30 and she'd still be in bed at 8:30. But I can sort of see the resemblance, maybe its a sister she doesn't know about! :LOL: :LOL:

First of all, why are you wearing a brand new T-shirt (that belongs to Tony) for the gym? I can guarantee we’ll see Tony and Emma wearing it in normal life. In my opinion, gym clothes are gym clothes and that’s it - they get soaked in sweat and don’t need to be worn for anything else but when you’re exercising.

Secondly, there really isn’t much difference between these two photos except she now has slightly less of an apron.
She’s almost the same and Emma the baggy t shirt won’t trick us!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.